3 legit accounts ....can i get rid of one??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-20-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default 3 legit accounts ....can i get rid of one???

Hi, I´ve been running a legit ebay account with a legit paypal but I´m sure that I´m gonna reach the 5000 in sales in a couple of days. I have read about ebay limits if you reach 5000 in sales, I have 3 legit accounts all of them with same paypal, if you follow the rules you are allowed to have 2 accounts.

I was thinking if I can cancel one of them and start using my girlfriend's verified paypal account and keep running my business as usual. If we see the picture I would be running 2 legit ebay account with 2 legit paypal accounts, the problem is that I'm not sure if they are going to link and limit my accounts.

I was thinking to stop my sales in my account before reach the 5000 and start my sales normally in the another one.........can i do that???? I don't wanna ruin her verified paypal account........advice please.....many thanks in advance.......ahhhh something else Stealth Book is on it's way.......

Last edited by GreenBean; 07-21-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: runtogether thread toonaffinhard toread
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

If you aren't already operating via stealth method, you are likely linked. Best advice is to go stealth, list slow, spread sales among different accounts and build up as you wind the other account down.
Old 07-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

selling limits usually are per account. Accs may be linked, but linkage is not really relevant unless one gets toasted then the rest can go down too.
Old 07-21-2011

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 76%

All depends like rsot said. If u not following the stealth way... when one of ur ebay accnts starts having problems and gets suspended u could say bye bye to the others. U should just start making other stealth accnts if the worst happens and evryrhing goes down like a tornado. Always good to have many back ups. JUST IN CASE wit ebay and paypal u never know until u have. That cash on ur bank. Even then sometimes its not safe
Old 07-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

never cancel an account of your own free will. Let ebay/paypal do it.

Check how close you are to your limit and work out how to reduce listings.
You should know now how what you have taken in sales.
Rotate the accounts. Hold off on sales for the moment on the one closest to the limit.

Leave the girlfriend's paypal well alone. Just the paypal. not the girlfriend

If you look carefully now, you might manage to work thro' this. There are other options
Old 07-25-2011

Longevity: 79%

you can legally have more than one eby and PP accounts.

open a couple of LTD Companies then open a eby and pp account for each company, run each one a a separte business., one as director and one as secatery

you could run a couple of part time business instead if you do not want to go ltd but going limited has it's advantages with pp and eby and the real world if things go tits up as your not personally liable, this also stands if one eby/pp goes down the other will not as they will be treaded totally separate.

you can do this over and over and i do not know of any limits to how many account you can have like this.

you can also have a prsonal account.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 07-26-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Hi guys, thank you very much for your help, I haven't update the thread because I've been struggling with all this madness of multiple ebay accounts,multiple paypal accounts, verified, limits and more.....University plus business is driving me crazy.......at the moment I ended my listings in the account that was reaching the limit and everything went well, I listed some of them in other account with my girlfriend's paypal, actually today I sold one then so far so good.......but checking my paypal account I just realized that I exceed the limit ...I made a mistake and I was checking my sales minus refunds which was 4950......but when I checked total sales during this month was about 5100.....so that makes me think if my sales limit is 100/5000 or maybe is more and I'm just stopping my sales living in fear with ebay limits..........so do you know guys if there is any chance to know how much is my sales limit?????.......to summarize... second account is running well without stealth so far.........after exams ......Stealth Book will be my best mate
Old 07-26-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

sebastianbpm

you need to spread your post out

instead of putting loads of full stops,press enter twice

then you will get more views as when you first see your post it looks too much hard work to read it

i used to do the same bud
Old 07-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastianbpm View Post
Hi guys, thank you very much for your help, I haven't update the thread because I've been struggling with all this madness of multiple ebay accounts,multiple paypal accounts, verified, limits and more.....University plus business is driving me crazy.......at the moment I ended my listings in the account that was reaching the limit and everything went well, I listed some of them in other account with my girlfriend's paypal, actually today I sold one then so far so good.......but checking my paypal account I just realized that I exceed the limit ...I made a mistake and I was checking my sales minus refunds which was 4950......but when I checked total sales during this month was about 5100.....so that makes me think if my sales limit is 100/5000 or maybe is more and I'm just stopping my sales living in fear with ebay limits..........so do you know guys if there is any chance to know how much is my sales limit?????.......to summarize... second account is running well without stealth so far.........after exams ......Stealth Book will be my best mate
haha, thats peasy....try 30+ accounts, a toddler, and a mansion full of staff to order about....
zzzz (02-23-2012)