eBay suspended :doing the ground work - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-17-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default eBay suspended :doing the ground work

Hello guys and girls..

I'm wanting some advice on what to do -

eBay account in my name gets suspended it has 5 positive feedback as it was a new account and another eBay account in my name but unused gets suspended as it's linked. I'm currently waiting to see if eBay are going to reinstate the account with 5 feedback as I've faxed the documents required..

The reason for my post is because whether or not they reinstate my eBay account I'm needing to set up another one to start again that matches a verified paypal account that I've got. The paypal account is under a different name than my eBay accounts but has the same address.. Will it be ok to create an eBay account with matching details? The name and details on the paypal account are my partners details therefore I have access to documents if needed in the future..

I'm also wanting to create a few stealth accounts eBay and paypal but in advance so that they're there and they are ready to use if need be, with multiple accounts do I need to keep clearing cookies changing ip etc etc?

Thanks peeps!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

I think I should add that with the eBay account with 5 feedback no paypal is linked to it.. I don't know how I managed to get past it but I managed to sell an iPod phone etc without paypal and just put in the listings that I only accept PO bank transfer personal cheque or cash on collection and everyone was fine with that with the transactions going through successfully hence the positive feedback.
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

If you create a new eBay account in a different name but on the same address there is a high likelihood of linking and the account getting suspended.

It is best to use "new" everything - name, address, ip etc etc.
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
Hello guys and girls..

I'm wanting some advice on what to do -

eBay account in my name gets suspended it has 5 positive feedback as it was a new account and another eBay account in my name but unused gets suspended as it's linked. I'm currently waiting to see if eBay are going to reinstate the account with 5 feedback as I've faxed the documents required..

The reason for my post is because whether or not they reinstate my eBay account I'm needing to set up another one to start again that matches a verified paypal account that I've got. The paypal account is under a different name than my eBay accounts but has the same address.. Will it be ok to create an eBay account with matching details? The name and details on the paypal account are my partners details therefore I have access to documents if needed in the future..

I'm also wanting to create a few stealth accounts eBay and paypal but in advance so that they're there and they are ready to use if need be, with multiple accounts do I need to keep clearing cookies changing ip etc etc?

Thanks peeps!
You are going to get in strife working that way. Nothing should LINK. So using that address is ging to link accounts. That will be trouble later.

Yes, if you run multiple accounts you need to create them correctly: user accounts, cookies cleared and IP changes. Those should be logged.

Good you are thinking long term but get it together 1st & have everything going OK. Bit too early for the leap to multiple accounts....

I realize many users want to rush back to selling. But going slowly now, is better for long term stealth life
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@Blondie, have you read the stealth guide yet?

You need new everything and while you don't need the guide (it is simply written for the info though), you need to search the forums for each topic for which you have questions.

All the best.

@GreenBean, it is nice to see a lighter side of you I guess ha.
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Bah.

where's that hammer????????????
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok so that's understood.. New everything on an eBay account especially the address and name.. As for the Paypal account that I've managed to verify with real details, what about that? The name is different to the eBay accounts that are currently suspended but obviously the address is the same.. Will I need to look at changing details on paypal before setting up a stealth eBay account?

I have to say, through months of reading and observing this forum I always see GreenBean especially and a few other regular names contributing, sometimes truth and bluntness is the way forward and I'm grateful for your help and support.

Luckily eBay is no longer my livelihood however I do want to get everything sorted in advance so that I'm prepared.
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/dodges GB's ban hammer or stick or squeaky plush toy =P
Old 08-17-2011

Longevity: 78%

What other info has the paypal account got on it that is the same as the kicked accounts, such as telephone number?
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitworththestress View Post
What other info has the paypal account got on it that is the same as the kicked accounts, such as telephone number?
Just the address everything else is different, name DOB email.
Old 08-17-2011

If you're not intending using the account off ebay or as a feeder and the telephone number and all the other data is different then what you got to loose.

Keep us informed how it goes as it will answer an ongoing argument about address'

Well sort of answer it as this is ebay and paypal and what you get away with one day you don't the next. So it is sort of a hit and miss thing you may get away with or you may not. Just depends what other uses you have for that paypal account?

Last edited by isitworththestress; 08-17-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-18-2011
Threadstarter  

Ok so you're advising give it a go and see what happens? Leave the address the same on paypal and set up an eBay account in same name but stealth address etc?
Old 08-18-2011

Everything paypal can see ebay can see and vice versa.