Paypal limited and ebay suspended? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-14-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Paypal limited and ebay suspended?

Hi, Just after some help really on what i can do or what i have even done wrong as paypal just can't seem to give me an answer at all.

So i have been using ebay and paypal for about 7 years i think. I always had the same account and never had any problems untill now. I usually just sell bits and bobs but recently i have been selling a large number of items. Some expensive and some not. I've been leaving the money build up in paypal as a sort of savings account if you like and now it's been limited and my ebay suspended. I've rang paypal twice after spending over 2hours on hold for them to tell me absolutly nothing as to why i have been banned. They just said it's a permenant limitation and it will not be reversed. My money is being held for upto 180 days. I sent them all the documents they asked for but still got limited?
I really have no clue what i have done wrong. I have always maintained 100% feedback, any problems i have ever had i have resolved asap even if it was a loss to myself! I always thought i followed the rules well but obviously not. The only thing i could think is the account was registered when i lived at my dads and so was my brothers who has also been limited/banned from ebay a few years ago. Is this the problem? If so this is very unfair to myself i think.

Does anyone else have any sort of information that would help me with my problem or is there anyway i can actually find out what i've done wrong! Can i ever have an ebay or paypal account again as it was always handy to have!

Thanks for any help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 67%

Can anyone help me please? I've been reading lots of other peoples post and a few people have said you can just wave goodbye to the money? Surely this cant be right?
Old 08-21-2012

Longevity: 77%

Hi Ben,

Yes likely your account was limited because of your brother and you sharing an IP address, Physical address and Cookies at some point in the past.

Hard to say what PP will do with the funds but im pretty certain you will get them eventually. Either they will release the hold for you to withdraw and then they will suspend your eB account or perhaps send a cheque to the registered name and address on the account.

As you sounds like you have a new address now is a good time to go stealth on a new account. Might be best to buy the stealth guide to best prosper from this.

Good luck
Old 08-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

If the Account is in your TRUE Name and Address you really have No Worries,,Im NOT quite sure of how the Law works across the Pond, but Im Fairly certain that it is Similar to us here in the USA, where BY LAW, the MUST give you YOUR Money,,They can (And, Will) Hold onto it for a While (6 Months MAX) by the will give it to you,,Call and you will see,,
Old 08-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

finding out what you have done wrong? well, they may or may not tell you, but it may just be to do with the banned link.

Wait 180 days, you will get an email that your money is ready to withdraw. The posts you read about people not getting money back, is more rare and I do not think apply to you, but in that instance would need to go to small claims court.
Old 08-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote - you said it yourself...

My money is being held for upto 180 days.

PP tend to final decisions - only choice is to go stealth...or use family member info but not recommended...for logical reasons.

Get the guide.