Do I need a High Limit EBAY account or am I missing something? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-28-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Do I need a High Limit EBAY account or am I missing something?

Dear Friends,

Please can some of you with more experience help me....

I am based in the UK, I clear antiques shops of all their unsold stock and have a constant stream of good ebay selling items typical average sale price £50 from a 0.01p start.

I need to be able to sell large quantities 500 x 0.01p start auction items pcm.
All are second hand antiques and collectable, no VERO or high risk at all. They are mostly interesting things like old model ship/ old weaving loom/ old dinky toy car/ war medal etc

I realistically expect to gross around £20,000pcm and ideally I don't want to manage loads of accounts because I know I will get confused, I need to dedicate my time to listing, packing and collecting the 100 items per week to sell.

I have 1 account which is running well now with very good dsr, 60 item limits/ £2,000, but I daren’t call ebay because I know they will link it to a blocked account from several years ago.

So far I have been offered an ebay account (with PP attached) on another forum that seems expensive (2500 USD) and I am concerned that it has no recent selling history, no dsr and no guarantees at all, other than that the seller will deal with future verification calls etc.

I think it would be reckless of me to commit to purchase an account with no clear selling limits or DSR.

Does anyone sell well running, high limit, UK EB and PP accounts, or will I have to buy basic ones and age them slowly?

Thank you so much for this forum, I have read loads and I appreciate everyone’s contribution.

I will welcome any reply’s to help me get up and running with this huge opportunity I have.

Best Wishes to you all for an Amazing 2013 x
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by generousclaw View Post
So far I have been offered an ebay account (with PP attached) on another forum that seems expensive (2500 USD) and I am concerned that it has no recent selling history, no dsr and no guarantees at all, other than that the seller will deal with future verification calls etc.

I think it would be reckless of me to commit to purchase an account with no clear selling limits or DSR.
2500 USD for an account with no selling history and no DSR? I think deep down inside you already know it's a scam, you just want someone to confirm it. So keep your hands off that.

The best thing is for you to buy the stealth guide, which will be the answer to all your questions. Trust me, it's the best decision you'll ever make. No, I don't make any money from it, I'm just another forum user, but you have so many questions that need addressing that it's best to read the stealth guide.
The Following User Says Thank You to imjustme For This Useful Post:
generousclaw (12-29-2012)
Old 12-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by generousclaw View Post

x
Pay attention to your own feelings. That's imperative in the eBay Stealth game. Something too good to be true rarely is.

The forum offers accounts for sale in the thread below.
eBay Accounts for Sale - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Your choice will be to do what you are comfortable handling.
I would strongly consider having more accounts to off-set any issues that might arise from the account you mentioned. ( a dreaded link to a suspended account).
Old 12-29-2012

Longevity: 66%

hi there RSOT

what is the reason for ebay to not allow someone to sell 20,00pcm. they will make lots of money from that on fees is it simply they can not trust that they will get paid when they invoice?

cheers

Last edited by learningtogetby; 12-29-2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to learningtogetby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by learningtogetby View Post
hi there RSOT

what is the reason for ebay to not allow someone to sell 20,00pcm. they will make lots of money from that on fees is it simply they can not trust that they will get paid when they invoice?

cheers
No - eB is more worried about fraud and customers getting defrauded by new selling account putting out high sales.

Too many folx have burned the system
Old 12-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Listen up,,,,,, by posting here that you want a high limit Ebay account can ONLY end 1 way,,,,BAD for YOU,,,,you are setting yourself up to get scammed,,,Get yourself the stealth guide create some accounts and "Work" them Properly,,,Hell, the account that you currently have will have a SERIOUS selling limit in a VERY short time if you "Work" it properly,,,If I were you I would NOT pay any attention to all those PM's your getting offering you Accounts,,,

Just my thoughts
generousclaw (12-30-2012), GreenBean (12-30-2012)