listings - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-08-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default listings

Hi, i recently got kicked off ebay due to my postal times.

I make personalised items which take time, any way my question is how do i go about listing my items, i have around 10 items that were nmy top sellers and would want to list them, do eBay check listings, what do i need to do to the listing to make them appear different when they aren't

help please really concerned about this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Tricky indeed.

Was your suspension permanent or indefinite?

Just considering the option to advise you.

ebay do check listings. Not to say there are not ways around that.

Old 01-08-2013

Longevity: 66%

OP, you should set a realistic handling time for yourself. I know eb pushes everyone to ship in a day (so they can compete with AZ) but it will be better in the long run. Especially if you upload tracking and deliver by due date it will be automatic 5.
Old 01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post

Was your suspension permanent or indefinite?

I didn`t realize there was a difference. Arent they synonomous?
Old 01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
OP, you should set a realistic handling time for yourself. I know eb pushes everyone to ship in a day (so they can compete with AZ) but it will be better in the long run. Especially if you upload tracking and deliver by due date it will be automatic 5.
Not the case in the UK, unfortunately. You can put tracking info up the second an item is sold, but the buyer can still mark it as a 1 if they want to. May be the case in the US but not here. Wish it was, however...
Old 01-09-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

Hi, it was an indefinite ban, i have been making new products, however they are still in the same genre, i make wedding stationery & favours. I have been making a few different items and using to props when i photograph them, i will also use a different font when i list them and change the layout i used before and the wording... just wanted to list my 10 top sellers but realise after reading your replies I would be foolish to try.
Old 01-10-2013

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitystricken View Post
Not the case in the UK, unfortunately. You can put tracking info up the second an item is sold, but the buyer can still mark it as a 1 if they want to. May be the case in the US but not here. Wish it was, however...

Not if you dispatch the same day as the item sells and you have selected 1 day dispatch time, they cannot mark you down for that.

same as free postage.

Also, the person above is talking about choosing realistic Dispatch time when you list the item

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
Not if you dispatch the same day as the item sells and you have selected 1 day dispatch time, they cannot mark you down for that.

same as free postage.

Also, the person above is talking about choosing realistic Dispatch time when you list the item
Can, and do. Ebay in the UK have no way to fully integrate Paypal tracking into their systems which prove to them that the item was indeed dispatched in time, and delivered in time. USPS in the US is fully integrated hence being able to assign automatic five star. That's also why they have changed their systems to allow Top Rated Plus sellers who dispatch within 24 hours.

In the UK, if you ship your item within one day and select one day shipping you will only receive automatic five stars for 'Seller Communication'. There is no automatic five stars for dispatch time regardless of what you do or how quickly you ship. The only other automatic is if you offer free shipping.

Automatic 5-star detailed seller ratings | Seller Centre