Help In Setting Up a UK Stealth EBAY and PAYPAL Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-26-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Help In Setting Up a UK Stealth EBAY and PAYPAL Account

First of all I have read the EBAY stealth guide which I can recommend to anyone, but it not all of the information will work here in the United Kingdom.

Setting Up a UK Based Stealth EBAY Account :-

I use BT Broadband and every time I reset by broadband router I get a NEW IP Address. I use a EXCEL Spread sheet to record the Date, Time, City as shown on What Is My IP Address? Lookup IP, Hide IP, Change IP, Trace IP and more....

I also use a copy of Linux Mint which boots from a USB Dongle and creates a Virtual Drive in Memory so I don’t have to worry about cookies.

I will also use a BRAND NEW GMAIL Account for my EMAIL which I will use when creating my NEW Stealth EBAY Account.

I also have a old pay as you go mobile phone with a new 02 Sim Card which gives me a new Mobile Number which I didn’t have to register with 02 so I have a phone number I can use for when EBAY sends me a text message with the PIN Number when I create a Sellers Account.

My First Question is this:-

Can I use ANY Made up User ID, Name and Address when I create my EBAY Account?

Setting Up a Stealth Pay Pal Account :-
I have a MyCashPlus Account with a Mastercard and a Sort Code and Bank Account Number. This account is ALL VERIFIED by me sending them a copy of my Driving License and Passport, ie it is in my real name and real address.

If I use these details will it cause problems with EBAY ie, not being the same name and address? Also I have a FULL VERIFIED Business and Personal EBAY and PAYPAL Accounts which use my Lloyds TSB Personal and Business Accounts so I don’t want to link them IN ANY WAY!!

I don’t see how else you can verify Pal Pal without a VALID UK Bank Account. All UK Banks require proof of ID when you open an account so how can you have a UK Stealth PayPal Account here in the UK?

Don’t EBAY and PayPal share information as they are the same entity?
I look forward to hearing from any else here in the UK that has UK Stealth Pay Pal Accounts and how they get round this?

Many Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2013

Longevity: 75%

Can I use ANY Made up User ID, Name and Address when I create my EBAY Account?
yes
yes u need the same name and address on ebay as paypal

papal cant see the name and address of your bank account so u can use a stealth name and address
Don’t EBAY and PayPal share information as they are the same entity?
yes I am sure they do when linked
Old 02-26-2013

Longevity: 66%

Welcome.
The stealth guide works perfectly well in the uk if you read it.
The questions you are asking are all answered in there.
Fitstly yoU need a new user account on your pc then use this for your stealth account.
Then let the cookies build up on there when your browsing and logging into eb and pp etc.
Ebay likes to see cookies on your system .
Any generic name is fine but address needs to exist somewhere so it can be checked on the post office database, it also helps if you have access to the address for returns and any letters etc ebay and pp may send you.
My cash plus account is fine but dont use the card associated with it to verify paypal , get a vcc from a seller here or elsewhere.
And as stated in the guide papyal does not normally see the correct name on your bank account and when you input the bank details it does not normally ask for name only sort code and acc no.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruceuk For This Useful Post:
desikanjar (05-13-2013)
Old 02-26-2013

Longevity: 67%

Sorry to hijack this thread but I can't find a decent answer and it's all relative to what the OP wants

Do we NEED access to the address? I've been reading on here that in order to increase selling allowances eBay will send a letter to the stealth address for you to confirm. Is this true? can we just reach the limits naturally and get a higher allowance?
Old 02-26-2013

Longevity: 75%

best to have access to a stealth address
letters are not normally sent from ebay after 90 days
Old 02-26-2013

Longevity: 67%

but what if I can't?
Old 02-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayn66 View Post
First of all I have read the EBAY stealth guide which I can recommend to anyone, but it not all of the information will work here in the United Kingdom.
Many Thanks
The information works for the UK. Users adapt to their needs.

If you have our book, I really recommend you send an email to

support@auctionstealth.com

Supply all your details. We can get your subscription activated to really get you back to stealth.

Good Luck
Old 02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efftech View Post
but what if I can't?
No such word as can't
There is always a solution.

Just have to do a little research into businesses near you who offer a service that fits your needs.

An eb and pp account will stand up to a lot more if you have access to the address.
Both eb and pp send out letters and then you have to figure out your returns system.

The letter to raise limits is hit and miss in the uk 1 in 5 of my accs get it but after trying the ones that do limits are only raised to 25/750 for me which is the same as the other ones after you simply add a bank account.
Old 02-27-2013

1) Yes you can use any made up user ID and Name, but NOT address. You have to have access to the address.

2) It's recommended to use a proper Bank Account instead of a virtual one and it must be opened with real details.

3) Ebay and PayPal will see your real address the moment you try to verify your account with a standard Credit or Debit card. They can look up your billing address and link you, so you have to use a Virtual Credit Card.

4) PayPal and Ebay cannot see your real name and address if you give them your Account Number and Sort Code. This is not the case for Credit or Debit cards as they can see your billing address assigned to it.
Old 02-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophecy View Post
1) Yes you can use any made up user ID and Name, but NOT address. You have to have access to the address.

2) It's recommended to use a proper Bank Account instead of a virtual one and it must be opened with real details.

3) Ebay and PayPal will see your real address the moment you try to verify your account with a standard Credit or Debit card. They can look up your billing address and link you, so you have to use a Virtual Credit Card.

4) PayPal and Ebay cannot see your real name and address if you give them your Account Number and Sort Code. This is not the case for Credit or Debit cards as they can see your billing address assigned to it.
Please check your facts before advising.

They cannot see the real name and address on a bank issued debit or credit card.

The reason they are not to be used is that they will not pass AVS when trying to add them to a stealth account, that is why certain VCC's are recommended because they will pass AVS.

If you try adding a real card all that will happen is the issuing bank will not authorise it as the address will not match the details registered with the bank, no transaction takes place therefore no receipt that would display the cardholders details is generated. However your card info will be retained by p/p and cannot ever be used again.

Last edited by NoneOther; 02-27-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post

They cannot see the real name and address on a bank issued debit or credit card.

The reason they are not to be used is that they will not pass AVS when trying to add them to a stealth account, that is why certain VCC's are recommended because they will pass AVS.

If you try adding a real card all that will happen is the issuing bank will not authorise it as the address will not match the details registered with the bank, no transaction takes place therefore no receipt that would display the cardholders details is generated. However your card info will be retained by p/p and cannot ever be used again.

What if you opened a brand new business bank account under a new address, and then used the debit/credit card associated with that account? Would that work?

Also which other certain VCC's do you mean?
Old 03-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebee80 View Post
What if you opened a brand new business bank account under a new address, and then used the debit/credit card associated with that account? Would that work?

Also which other certain VCC's do you mean?
Entropay, 3V - take your pick.
Old 03-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Very nice options to work with - if in doubt, speak to one of the UK sellers here for their VCC service
Old 03-15-2013

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayn66 View Post
First of all.................

I don’t see how else you can verify Pal Pal without a VALID UK Bank Account. All UK Banks require proof of ID when you open an account so how can you have a UK Stealth PayPal Account here in the UK?

Many Thanks
You can get a valid UK account in your name so you can verify the stealth paypal, there are a few banks available just use your browser and you will have a stealth UK acc within the day
Old 03-15-2013

Longevity: 79%

Quote:

i have two PP where i added the debit cards attached to the bank account i added to PP....... not sure why they passed avs but they did....they were BOS and HX easycash.

So it id doable but im not sure how.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 03-19-2013

Quote:

Sorry I don't understand this, I've opened a bank account, with debit card at santander I was going to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details on PayPal with it, slight change of my name as the stealth guide suggests, are you saying this account won't work?

Also what's avs?
Old 03-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

You can use the bank account on Paypal but NOT the debit card.

If you need to add a card to Paypal look at Entropay or 3V.
Old 03-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

In saying that, I think you could add the debit card as well so long as you don't try to confirm it.
Old 03-20-2013

Sorry what's the difference between the actual account and the debit card, its been years since I originally signed up for PayPal. Am I right in thinking the debit card part is for when they want to take money and the bank account is for when I withdraw and the micro deposits?
Old 03-21-2013

Longevity: 65%

"I also have a old pay as you go mobile phone with a new 02 Sim Card which gives me a new Mobile Number which I didn’t have to register with 02 so I have a phone number I can use for when EBAY sends me a text message with the PIN Number when I create a Sellers Account."

Since when could you verify an eBay account in the UK using a mobile number? Can this be done on Paypal as well? I always thought it was landline only? Where they ring you with the code and you type it in?
Old 03-21-2013

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
In saying that, I think you could add the debit card as well so long as you don't try to confirm it.
You wouldn't even get to that confirm stage as it wouldn't add in the first place due to the address mismatch.
Old 03-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
You wouldn't even get to that confirm stage as it wouldn't add in the first place due to the address mismatch.
I could have sworn I did this about two years ago on a stealth account but to be honest can't be sure. Memory is starting to go.

Not worth the risk even trying it given how cheap and readily available VCCs are.