My ebay and paypal troubles!Please HELP!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 08-29-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Unhappy My ebay and paypal troubles!Please HELP!!

Hey everyone

I have a problem,several actually!

Ebay have blocked severalof my accounts!

All my paypals are still open but what I want to know is how can Imake another account without ebay clocking onto it?!

Ive been reading on this forum about things like ip change,mac change,telephone line ETC have to be all different!

How can I do all this?

Im based in the UK and Im logging on using Virgin Broadband!

Ive been connecting using ie7 but I have recently changed that to mozilla firefox and I know keep an eye on cookies and things like that!

Basically I need step by stephelp on how to change ip address and my mac!

Phone number I can sort out as well as credit cards!

Ive had several accounts..First one got to 400+ Feedback and because of some 1d1ots i got suspended (4 negatives)!Me being the idiot that I am opened another 1 and that got to 20 Feedback with 0 NEG and they clocked onto that one!

Repeated the whole process a few more times and now I am running low on ideas! (hence logging on to forums)

I am by no means a know it all in terms of pc modifications so if their is someone out their who will help me PLEASE try to explain to me in the most EASIEST way!

(no long words)

:-)

Thanks for reading

Oh and from what I have seen this site has been great and very helpful (lets hope it works for me too)!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2008

buy the ebay stealthbook, that thing is def. worth its weight in gold.
Old 08-29-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

call your internet provider and they can help you to change your ip
that's what i did
Old 08-29-2008

Longevity: 93%

No need to call your internet provider as this will only heighten suspicion, why would an average user want to change their ip address?, and anyway changing ip address on cable is extremely easy.
Old 08-29-2008
Threadstarter  

I have replies straight away!

Greatly appreciated and thank you so much for all the replies

OK....

First response-Hmmm I know of someone who purchased the guide and from what they have told me it is helpful but it doesnt actually point you in the right direction

Secound Response-I have spoken to my provider and they say that it changes on a weekly basis(they cant change it from their sidee as it changes by itself on a weekly basis)!I have checked this (start,then run,then type in cmd (summink like that) and then something about typeing in config ETC and this is true!

Third response-Hmmm how will it be suspicious (surely ebay cant have that kind of access to my cpu)!

Ive also downloaded proxyswitcher on the trial version!

Seems a bit weird as I can set my ip to argentina (typed in google.com and it went straight to the argentinian version) BUT when I goto sites that check my ip it still shows where I actually am and my real ISP!

I really am at a dead end!

This may seem contradicting

BUT

EBAY are right sw1nes!At the same time I need to be their as I really am losing a great amount of money due to not being on their!

Also I have got my hands on a MASTERCARD Prepaid card!

It hasnt my name on it
I have the pin
BUT it doesnt have the 3 digit pin on the rear that ebay/paypal ask for verification.It also dont have start date,sort code or 8 digit account number!

Will this work for verification on the sites!AND If it does how would I do it?

Ive got a number sorted via some sites which you pay like £8 and they assign you a 0800number that you give places...BUT when someone calls you that number redirects it to my actual number (my home number which ebay have hence this way around it)

Are these sites trustworthy?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much once more

Look forward to some replies!!!!!
Old 08-29-2008

Longevity: 93%

I meant heighten suspicion with your isp, not ebay.

Proxyswitcher is crap as are the majority of ip hiders, proxy switchers etc, the best software is tor, but again proxies can be prone to failure and reveal your true identiy so are not recommended for use with ebay/paypal.

Again changing ip on virgin/ntlworld is easy, google it.

Also you really do need to purchase the Stealth Book, believe me it does point you in the right direction, obviously no one is going to hold your hand and guide you step by step, but the Stealth Book and some common sense will help you get back on ebay.
Old 05-08-2012

Longevity: 70%

Hi,

I was in the same boat as you.
I do recommend 100% buying the stealth.

It will cost you a small amount of money setting up stealth accounts, BUT it is worth it! Once you know the basics from the stealth guide you will be on your way.

I wouldn't rely on virgin and buy a 3 dongle
You can buy sim cards for 99p and get a new number instantly, just put them in an old phone for the verification purposes.
Old 05-08-2012

Longevity: 89%

The dongle is the best way forward. It just makes you safe and don't ever have to worry about the IP address.
Small fee to pay for big money. Once you know the stealth, you all good to go and no more sleepless nights.