My Plan of Action - Please give feedback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-09-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default My Plan of Action - Please give feedback

Ok here is my plan of action, could you kind people give it a read through and let me know if it sounds like I'm on the right track? First I will give you a brief background.

I run a business but personally I have been banned from PayPal and eBay due to a very bad experience a while ago while selling pre-release items, anyway long story short my previous business was dragged into the issue through association

The Plan is to create a business PayPal and eBay account.

I have legally changed my business name and I have completely new details including: Bank Account, Company Name, Location, Phone Numbers. The only things the same is mine and my business partner’s personal details like name and DOB etc.

Now I have all the business details changed and can start fresh with new details I am going to erase any link with eBay and PayPal on my work laptops by deleting all cookies and flash cookies and anything eBay related like turbo lister.

After I have done this I am going to change my IP address at my new location.

Once my laptops have been completely wiped clean I am going to create a new user profile on my laptop with the sole purpose of creating and accessing a new eBay and PayPal account. Further to this if possible I am going to block eBay and PayPal being accessed on the old user profile on the internet.(not sure if this matters but sounds like a good idea)

When creating a new PayPal and eBay account I am going to use a variation of my business partners name so it is different to a previous account he has in his name. The details we provide eBay and PayPal should be completely different to the ones they have on file with either of us. We will use our business name unless asked for personal details.

We are going to try and verify our details on PayPal and eBay as soon as we can in order to remove any initial limits, we want to run a business from this account so this is imperative. We think that with the completely new details like trading name and address this phase should be ok if we have done everything right.

Once we have a new eBay account we will be purchasing items every few days in order to use the account and gain feedback, we will be opening a shop and listing low cost items at first and then over the next 2 months increasing the amount we list until we hit the account limit.

That’s about it so if you could please give some feedback or completely tear apart my plan if you want as any feedback is welcome and I need to get this right so if you have anything to add that would be great.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: My Plan of Action - Please give feedback

Sounds exactly how I want to start my plan as im in the exact situation so if you wouldn't mind id like to follow this post and see how you get on
The Following User Says Thank You to shuffdog15 For This Useful Post:
things4cheap (09-09-2014)
Old 09-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Same name and DOB will link you. Even a name variation can be tricky. Better to go with a totally stealth name.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%

just wanted to say that, if possible, try to think of having a backup of your business account...

you never know...

EB/PP are strange creatures.. ban could be around the corner.

Try to be safe.

Buona fortuna.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014

Longevity: 75%

go bigger and Buy 3 business accounts and go totally stealth all the way including name and dob change or you will lose the account and good luck
and one thing always treat the buyer with respect or you will lose out ebay is on there side

Last edited by stevebills; 09-09-2014 at 06:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevebills For This Useful Post: