Photos on eBay - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Photos on eBay

dollar store items too. Anything you dont want laying around the house BUT try to stay away from electronics, games, DVD because these things are regularly know for being foo foo. Not to say yours are, but in ebays eyes it is high risk.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Could be a problem...really not sure.
Im not saying you should do this but i have listed some new stuff. Marked as used in item specifics and put new in main body of listing :-)
I'll do that then. Many thanks. Also, I don't have too much other very low risk items, so what do you suggest as I mainly have the items I listed earlier.
Old 12-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
dollar store items too. Anything you dont want laying around the house BUT try to stay away from electronics, games, DVD because these things are regularly know for being foo foo. Not to say yours are, but in ebays eyes it is high risk.
I can assure you they're real, but I understand where you're coming from. A new seller with zero feedback selling expensive electronics, definitely risky.
Old 12-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScenesCaused View Post
I'll do that then. Many thanks. Also, I don't have too much other very low risk items, so what do you suggest as I mainly have the items I listed earlier.
I think yankees suggestion is a very good one. You just want to build a bit of history...gain some trust with eb and pp....then slowly introduce your other items in the future. Be sure to check back before you get to that point as some brands you simply cannot sell and will cause you problems along the line :-)
Old 12-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
I can assure you they're real, but I understand where you're coming from. A new seller with zero feedback selling expensive electronics, definitely risky.
Even a $5.00 used game is risky to ebay. They don't know if your item is legit or even if you know it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (12-07-2014)
Old 12-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I think yankees suggestion is a very good one. You just want to build a bit of history...gain some trust with eb and pp....then slowly introduce your other items in the future. Be sure to check back before you get to that point as some brands you simply cannot sell and will cause you problems along the line :-)
Okay thanks, I have had experience with virtually all of my branded items and they're high demand products. Could usually sell each of them on buy it now within a couple of days. Before I was banned, this is.
Old 12-07-2014

Quote:
Okay thanks, I have had experience with virtually all of my branded items and they're high demand products. Could usually sell each of them on buy it now within a couple of days. Before I was banned, this is.
So do i...its soul destroying to have to start right off at the beginning as a new member again. But i tell myself.that im just thankful for this forum that helped show me the way to start selling again. :-)
Old 12-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So do i...its soul destroying to have to start right off at the beginning as a new member again. But i tell myself.that im just thankful for this forum that helped show me the way to start selling again. :-)
Yes, I'm glad I spent the extra £20 to buy this instead of probably a low-detailed guide without a forum
Old 12-07-2014

Quote:
Yes, I'm glad I spent the extra £20 to buy this instead of probably a low-detailed guide without a forum
Totally agree....the forum is by far the best part. Everyone is so helpful. Will definately always subscribe...even when i become stealth champion....errr well maybe not that good lol :-)