Paypal Accounts for sale - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Paypal Accounts for sale

Hi all,

With current issue's on UK Paypal stealth accounts where do we stand on the sellers still offering these for sale? I assume adjustments have been made but don't see too much info on developments on how to overcome recent problems. Is it just a state of limbo and buying a new account is as risky as before the New Year?

Any sellers who have feedback on this would be great.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-02-2015

Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Paypal Accounts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdone View Post
Hi all,

With current issue's on UK Paypal stealth accounts where do we stand on the sellers still offering these for sale? I assume adjustments have been made but don't see too much info on developments on how to overcome recent problems. Is it just a state of limbo and buying a new account is as risky as before the New Year?

Any sellers who have feedback on this would be great.

Thanks
What issues ?
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by joffieJaffa View Post
What issues ?
The paypal purge back in november/december :-)
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Yep, them issue's.

I don't mind taking a risk on another Paypal account after the last one lasting a couple of months but the bit I will struggle with is burning an ebay account/ address/ bank account. Is there a thread updating changes that might have been made by sellers keeping up the battle with ebay/paypal is the way forward not yet known? I don't expect a magic wand solution as know there are ever moving goal posts. Just wondering if recent changes by paypal are being got around?
Old 02-02-2015

Longevity: 62%

Never Noticed any myself , that's why I asked what issues.

What issues where they ?
Old 02-02-2015

Longevity: 76%

Quote:

What issues where they ?
Plenty of threads on the forum. Search for UK PayPal limited. Should keep you reading until Christmas
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

I have seen many threads where the Paypal accounts have been pulled but not if we are getting closer to getting around it. Thought there might be a sticky as lots of change seems to be going on with stealth paypal in UK.
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:
I have seen many threads where the Paypal accounts have been pulled but not if we are getting closer to getting around it. Thought there might be a sticky as lots of change seems to be going on with stealth paypal in UK.
Definately won't be a sticky. No one will give out info on workarounds on open forum, they'll be patched before start of play tomorrow otherwise
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:

What issues where they ?
Extra checks on identities are underway for UK paypal accounts to see if people ar real. When they can't find the relevant history they are suspending accounts. That is how it appears to me anyway.
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Definately won't be a sticky. No one will give out info on workarounds on open forum, they'll be patched before start of play tomorrow otherwise
Just confirmation that things are moving on to get around the recent glitch rather than detailed info. Is it worth getting another stealth paypal account straight away or is the likelihood all will go bang until further notice.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

With or without the paypal issues from last November there are always risks with selling on stealth, after all you are joining ebay under fictitious details whether you purchase an account or make one yourself.

A few weeks back both Callidus and JamesNorth101 were reporting that they were getting the limits lifted on paypal no problem.
Not sure what is happening now.

However you cannot buy/create an account and assume that you will be fine forever. You can make mistakes, link to a banned account, sell high risk items, get limited because of your selling practices etc.. so it is not just the documents you need to worry about.

So if you are so very concerned about how stealth is, and are wanting to purchase an account to test the waters, buy low in value one so that if you burn the account you wouldnt have lost a lot of £££
But personally i would sell to the max £1600-£1900 before submitting documents, that way if the account goes down or documents refused at least you got something out of it.

Bank accounts are an easy fix, you just have to know how to get many.. As i am sure you have not got more than 5 + bank
accounts burned with each bank already?
If so, there is always prepaid accounts like cash plus..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
Callidus (02-02-2015), Overdone (02-02-2015)
Old 02-02-2015

Couldn't of said it any better myself.

Still no issues with documents / accounts going down over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
With or without the paypal issues from last November there are always risks with selling on stealth, after all you are joining ebay under fictitious details whether you purchase an account or make one yourself.

A few weeks back both Callidus and JamesNorth101 were reporting that they were getting the limits lifted on paypal no problem.

However you cannot buy/create an account and assume that you will be fine forever. You can make mistakes, link to a banned account, sell high risk items, get limited because of your selling practices etc.. so it is not just the documents you need to worry about.

So if you are so very concerned about how stealth is, and are wanting to purchase an account to test the waters, buy low in value one so that if you burn the account you wouldnt have lost a lot of £££
But personally i would sell to the max £1600-£1900 before submitting documents, that way if the account goes down or documents refused at least you got something out of it.

Bank accounts are an easy fix, you just have to know how to get many.. As i am sure you have not got more than 5 + bank
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:

What issues where they ?
The PayPal ID verification issues since Christmas whereby anyone who attracts their attention can be told their account us on hold until they upload ID documents that can then be checked against known data, if it does not match then the account can be toast. Sometimes people are told to ring in and then have to answer questions, or if they ring into ask for limit raises or similar then they be asked the ID questions as well.
Old 02-02-2015

Longevity: 56%

My bought docs where not accepted a few days on my latest PayPal which was working fine and hit the EU limit, now account is limited, so still issues going on.

Thankfully had the majority in there withdrawn, so not so much a big loss, just the cost of the account and docs.
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
My bought docs where not accepted a few days on my latest PayPal which was working fine and hit the EU limit, now account is limited, so still issues going on.

Thankfully had the majority in there withdrawn, so not so much a big loss, just the cost of the account and docs.
What exactly was submitted?
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Totally understand what you are saying. I was actually doing the low risk level when the stealth account went pop. My problem is I need to develop accounts with quite high levels of sales. I know the risks are higher in getting used accounts which have unlimited listing but that is the route I need to head down due to volumes I am selling. Just don't want to get an account running which for paypal to bring it down quickly. I know this is not the way stealth works and I do not expect an account to last forever. Don't mind using my own details etc. but looking toward the higher volume sales is a must right now. All eggs are in one basket currently so trying to get back ups. Building accounts from scratch is not an option.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Stickys do not work where there are changes all the time.

Onus is on any poster to read the forum to know what is happening.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Totally understand what you are saying. I was actually doing the low risk level when the stealth account went pop. My problem is I need to develop accounts with quite high levels of sales. I know the risks are higher in getting used accounts which have unlimited listing but that is the route I need to head down due to volumes I am selling. Just don't want to get an account running which for paypal to bring it down quickly. I know this is not the way stealth works and I do not expect an account to last forever. Don't mind using my own details etc. but looking toward the higher volume sales is a must right now. All eggs are in one basket currently so trying to get back ups. Building accounts from scratch is not an option.
I don't think you understand. Your method is very flawed.

Regardless of if you bought a 10 item limit account or a 1000 item limit account
You cannot just go out all guns blazing on new accounts, you would have to build up sales and when a period passes you can list large quantities.

You cannot just expect to be invincible with a limitless account.

All your own created accounts as well as purchased accounts need time to build up and get strong over time.

Nothing will happen overnight or be a quick fix.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (02-02-2015)
Old 02-02-2015

Longevity: 69%

Quote:

Do them cash plus prepaid accounts work on PayPal to withdraw funds to?
Old 02-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I don't think you understand. Your method is very flawed.

Regardless of if you bought a 10 item limit account or a 1000 item limit account
You cannot just go out all guns blazing on new accounts, you would have to build up sales and when a period passes you can list large quantities.

You cannot just expect to be invincible with a limitless account.

All your own created accounts as well as purchased accounts need time to build up and get strong over time.

Nothing will happen overnight or be a quick fix.
From what I understand with what many have contributed on this forum, no stealth account is 100% guaranteed. This has been highlighted by the recent paypal hiccup. Stealth might last several years or a month. That is the game we are in.

With this in mind I have made balanced decisions on what I can expect to gain from full stealth building from scratch, trying to get limits to build steadily without attention etc., to "all guns blazing" whilst using various stealth methods to try and limit risk. I fully know which is the riskier and likely to get pulled the quickest. So, taking this all into account and looking at risk against reward there is only one realistic option unless someone can tell me otherwise. Everyone has different requirements so there is not a one size fits all solution. If all I can list is several hundred items per month over a few accounts and hope by the end of a year trading it might be near 10k items then I have no interest. It has no benefit to me and business will just go in another direction. I am lucky enough to have choices to take the higher risk method which I started about 5 months ago. Just so you can understand my risk against reward decision, we have sold £200k in this period and active listings are about 250,000 worth £2.5m. I need this level to attain £40k plus sales per month. This is where my decision was made as how many fully stealth accounts over what period would I have needed to do this? All of which would still been of risk to getting pulled at sometime. I just need a back-up account or 2 ready to go and start spreading the higher risk. I know I need higher understanding or to employ someone who is very good at managing the risk of ebay. When we are able to work at this level ebay is a great place for us to sell. If I could go back a few years I would do it a bit different and not get things wrong in the first place (multiple accounts for selling which I notified ebay off). As I can't I have got to play the ebay ducking and diving game.
Old 02-05-2015

Quote:
From what I understand with what many have contributed on this forum, no stealth account is 100% guaranteed. This has been highlighted by the recent paypal hiccup. Stealth might last several years or a month. That is the game we are in.

With this in mind I have made balanced decisions on what I can expect to gain from full stealth building from scratch, trying to get limits to build steadily without attention etc., to "all guns blazing" whilst using various stealth methods to try and limit risk. I fully know which is the riskier and likely to get pulled the quickest. So, taking this all into account and looking at risk against reward there is only one realistic option unless someone can tell me otherwise. Everyone has different requirements so there is not a one size fits all solution. If all I can list is several hundred items per month over a few accounts and hope by the end of a year trading it might be near 10k items then I have no interest. It has no benefit to me and business will just go in another direction. I am lucky enough to have choices to take the higher risk method which I started about 5 months ago. Just so you can understand my risk against reward decision, we have sold £200k in this period and active listings are about 250,000 worth £2.5m. I need this level to attain £40k plus sales per month. This is where my decision was made as how many fully stealth accounts over what period would I have needed to do this? All of which would still been of risk to getting pulled at sometime. I just need a back-up account or 2 ready to go and start spreading the higher risk. I know I need higher understanding or to employ someone who is very good at managing the risk of ebay. When we are able to work at this level ebay is a great place for us to sell. If I could go back a few years I would do it a bit different and not get things wrong in the first place (multiple accounts for selling which I notified ebay off). As I can't I have got to play the ebay ducking and diving game.
Hey Overdone, we are ALL playing the eBay/PayPal ducking and diving game, and you don't have to go far back to realise that is pretty much how it has always been, a bit easier in the past to what it is now, but really, nothing that much changes.
Old 02-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Stealth = Not 100% Guaranteed =

Nothing in life is 100% Guaranteed, Stealth if done correctly can prosper for a very long time. There's been an influx of new people joining the forum who had "Legit" for over 9yrs banned out of thin air.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-05-2015)