Direct Debit not authorised - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #45  
Old 02-11-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 61
Thanks: 38
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Ok so when creating a Stealth Account the plan is.

Clean ALL my PC of cookies / flash cookies.

Change IP

Create a new user profile on my PC so when it comes to using the account eBay will see cookies / history ETC.

Create an Entropay account using all my REAL information, Add funds to it using one of my REAL bank accounts. Once topped up i get the VCC numbers from Entropay.

When creating my eBay / PayPal make sure to use all ⊗⊗⊗⊗! information ( but make sure the address i pick actually exists ) keep all the information the exact same on both eBay / PayPal.

Add a LEGIT clean bank account to PayPal & confirm it with the deposits they put into my account ( the code )

Add the VCC numbers to PayPal when it comes to adding a Credit Card & confirm it if needed.

NEVER let PayPal take funds from my bank account.

NEVER put funds into my PayPal account from my bank account.

WITHDRAWING from my PayPal account to my bank account is perfectly fine?

ALWAYS make sure there are funds inside my PayPal balance to cover Fee's / Refunds / Purchases. Or if **** hits the fan i can use the balance on my VCC.

EVERY TIME i log into my new stealth account make sure its on a new IP address.

When selling on eBay start of VERY SLOWLY & only sell LOW VALUE items for the first few months. Let the selling limits on the eBay account increase on there own! Patience will pay of at the end.

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #46  
Old 02-11-2015
ooooo.halo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,385
Thanks: 538
Thanked 253 Times in 227 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosur View Post
Ok so when creating a Stealth Account the plan is.

Clean ALL my PC of cookies / flash cookies.

Change IP

Create a new user profile on my PC so when it comes to using the account eBay will see cookies / history ETC.

Create an Entropay account using all my REAL information, Add funds to it using one of my REAL bank accounts. Once topped up i get the VCC numbers from Entropay.

When creating my eBay / PayPal make sure to use all ⊗⊗⊗⊗! information ( but make sure the address i pick actually exists ) keep all the information the exact same on both eBay / PayPal.

Add a LEGIT clean bank account to PayPal & confirm it with the deposits they put into my account ( the code )

Add the VCC numbers to PayPal when it comes to adding a Credit Card & confirm it if needed.

NEVER let PayPal take funds from my bank account.

NEVER put funds into my PayPal account from my bank account.

WITHDRAWING from my PayPal account to my bank account is perfectly fine?

ALWAYS make sure there are funds inside my PayPal balance to cover Fee's / Refunds / Purchases. Or if **** hits the fan i can use the balance on my VCC.

EVERY TIME i log into my new stealth account make sure its on a new IP address.

When selling on eBay start of VERY SLOWLY & only sell LOW VALUE items for the first few months. Let the selling limits on the eBay account increase on there own! Patience will pay of at the end.

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me. Though, let others give their opinions also, to be sure :-)
What yu doing for phone number?
Do yu anticipate returns?...an accessible address would of course be better
__________________
""Mistakes are proof that you are trying""
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ooooo.halo For This Useful Post:
eosur (02-11-2015)
  #47  
Old 02-11-2015
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,693
Thanks: 672
Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (25)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosur View Post
Ok so when creating a Stealth Account the plan is.

Clean ALL my PC of cookies / flash cookies.

Change IP

Create a new user profile on my PC so when it comes to using the account eBay will see cookies / history ETC.

Create an Entropay account using all my REAL information, Add funds to it using one of my REAL bank accounts. Once topped up i get the VCC numbers from Entropay.

When creating my eBay / PayPal make sure to use all ⊗⊗⊗⊗! information ( but make sure the address i pick actually exists ) keep all the information the exact same on both eBay / PayPal.

Add a LEGIT clean bank account to PayPal & confirm it with the deposits they put into my account ( the code )

Add the VCC numbers to PayPal when it comes to adding a Credit Card & confirm it if needed.

NEVER let PayPal take funds from my bank account.

NEVER put funds into my PayPal account from my bank account.

WITHDRAWING from my PayPal account to my bank account is perfectly fine?

ALWAYS make sure there are funds inside my PayPal balance to cover Fee's / Refunds / Purchases. Or if **** hits the fan i can use the balance on my VCC.

EVERY TIME i log into my new stealth account make sure its on a new IP address.

When selling on eBay start of VERY SLOWLY & only sell LOW VALUE items for the first few months. Let the selling limits on the eBay account increase on there own! Patience will pay of at the end.

Thoughts?
Hooray!! Sounds great.
Make sure to keep track of your IP address's if you are wanting to make more than one ebay account.
It will also need a new user account on the PC.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
eosur (02-11-2015)
  #48  
Old 02-11-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 61
Thanks: 38
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Sounds good to me. Though, let others give their opinions also, to be sure :-)
What yu doing for phone number?
Do yu anticipate returns?...an accessible address would of course be better
The number will be a fresh new number thinking about a Pay as you go top up.

Will most likely use an internet dongle for the ebay / paypal account aswell.

As far as returns i will most likely take a loss if somebody want to return something, I will just refund them & tell them to keep the item. Better to take a loss than go through all the hassle i think.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-12-2015
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19,461
Thanks: 2,320
Thanked 5,033 Times in 3,860 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (455)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Quote:
The number will be a fresh new number thinking about a Pay as you go top up.
You need to make sure that you can get calls on this number, so it will need to always be in a working mobile

Quote:
Will most likely use an internet dongle for the ebay / paypal account aswell.
Make sure you track the IP address
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
eosur (02-12-2015)
  #50  
Old 02-12-2015
comp07974's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 81
Thanks: 10
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Glad i started this thread, a lot of good has come from it. Thank you all for info
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to comp07974 For This Useful Post:
eosur (02-12-2015)
  #51  
Old 02-12-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,394
Thanks: 5,665
Thanked 8,492 Times in 7,794 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Quote:
Originally Posted by eosur View Post
The number will be a fresh new number thinking about a Pay as you go top up.

Will most likely use an internet dongle for the ebay / paypal account aswell.

As far as returns i will most likely take a loss if somebody want to return something, I will just refund them & tell them to keep the item. Better to take a loss than go through all the hassle i think.
Sometimes taking the loss is the quiet mode and easier, definitely easier...all depends on situation
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
eosur (02-12-2015)
  #52  
Old 02-12-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

So glad I came across this thread...
But need some advice when on PayPal you go to add credit card it ask for your name do I use my miss match name on ebay and PayPal or my real name on entropay??
I have just got a vcc with entropay I have also added nationwide basic bank account to paypal
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-12-2015
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19,461
Thanks: 2,320
Thanked 5,033 Times in 3,860 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (455)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Just add the Entropay VCC.

No need to worry about names or addresses with Entropay as it bypasses the AVS checks.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
eosur (02-12-2015)
  #54  
Old 02-12-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Thanks James for quick reply going to add it tonight
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saldownes0151 For This Useful Post:
eosur (02-12-2015)
  #55  
Old 02-24-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 127
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Sorry to rehash this but the last few paypal accounts I have added a bank account to have asked me to confirm the bank account with the small deposit,
which is fine,
then I get direct debit authorisation screen which I accept, a few days later I get an email from paypal telling me I cannot use my bank account to fund paypal and they will use a the card on file.
Then on the paypal summary screen it asks me to confirm the account, which I try to do but there is no longer an option to do so.

I can still withdraw funds, and always leave enough in paypal for the fees but not sure if I should leave it, really dont want to set up another bank account.

Barclays saver account by the way.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-24-2015
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19,461
Thanks: 2,320
Thanked 5,033 Times in 3,860 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (455)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Just make sure PayPal have no reason to try to dip into the bank account and you are fine.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-24-2015
ooooo.halo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,385
Thanks: 538
Thanked 253 Times in 227 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Direct Debit not authorised

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettotige View Post
Sorry to rehash this but the last few paypal accounts I have added a bank account to have asked me to confirm the bank account with the small deposit,
which is fine,
then I get direct debit authorisation screen which I accept, a few days later I get an email from paypal telling me I cannot use my bank account to fund paypal and they will use a the card on file.
Then on the paypal summary screen it asks me to confirm the account, which I try to do but there is no longer an option to do so.

I can still withdraw funds, and always leave enough in paypal for the fees but not sure if I should leave it, really dont want to set up another bank account.

Barclays saver account by the way.
There is an easier way to confirm your account. Its hard to explain how i get to the page to do.....but Bunneh explains it really well. So hopefully Bunneh can explain the.cog wheel page.
Sorry Bunneh...but yu explain it far better than i can
I always verify and.confirm paypal before anything else. Your paypal is the most important part before anything else in my opinion :-)
__________________
""Mistakes are proof that you are trying""
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Direct debit agreement djb2 UK eBay & Paypal 4 05-19-2014 07:34 AM
PP direct debit sharpei7 UK PayPal Talk 5 12-11-2012 09:18 PM
direct debit to get verified BananaMan UK eBay & Paypal 2 12-06-2012 04:47 AM
Do I need to submit the direct debit? silvermjw UK PayPal Talk 9 11-18-2011 08:25 AM
Paypal Direct Debit - what's this?!?! ng87 UK eBay & Paypal 19 09-06-2011 07:08 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58