Check up and with new ideas too - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-09-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Smile Check up and with new ideas too

Hello all of our ebay suspender users family

This is site is live saving and so glad we can exchange our idea and experince

For my story, i sold some nintendo ds lite games, i had bad feedback due to a death in the family, i refunded the buyers back since i was not going to be in town but when i came back, i saw only 3 bad feedback and 2 neutral. Ebay emailed me for non seller peformance. I did emailed then and told the matter and they said they would take into that in to account, after 30 days my account was back up only to find out after a week it was suspended for no reason
All i got was we reviewed your acccount blah blah, but the thing is the accout had already been reviewed and was fully working.
Ebay is the worst people i have encouter with. They should be reported up. Since they earn billions of pounds from people like us, i am not giving up to the scam bags.
I mean they are such screwed up that the they have no idea what they doing.

I have bought the Stealth Book, i have valid legal addresses since going to use my cousins, i have 3 business accounts not to mention i can have personal accounts too
I just wanted to check, Delete cookies, objections and ip address.
The rest is no problem

The idea is. If you have bank account problem get a halifax account has they are easy to get. Capital one credt card is also easy since changing the address is ever so easy if you are signed up for online

Also you can change your address and your name slighty if you haven#e ever send any important documents to ebay. I just got suspended, but i have never send any documents yet. This way i can still on ebay with fres address and slight change of details, ebay and paypal jusr deals with numbers really.

Also get your website.. you can build your website and do business that way rather depending on these scam of the earth.

If any i have any more news on this and would let you know how my plan went
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

good luck!