Open second account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Open second account

So one of my accounts has a 30 day suspension (about a week remaining). This has happened before on another account and i have opened a new ebay with all same details (except email address) and linked it to the same paypal.

I have many multiple ebays for the same paypal - i know some users do not agree with this tactic but it works good for me.

Question is, what are you thoughts on openeing a new one whilst the first one is within its 30 day ban?

thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Open second account

I don't think anyone will tell you it's a good idea.

Could you not open a completely new stealth account?
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Yes I'm always opening new ones as back ups, but you get higher selling allowances and no need to verify everything when you open a second one with the same details
Old 04-01-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

At some point though you will want to get a fair amount more that are completely separate because if those linked to one PayPal go down you're up a gum tree!

Easy enough to get the higher selling limits on new accounts, need any help / pointers to make your own let me know.
Old 04-01-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

I prefer not to take shortcuts, that's all.

Technically I think you can have 7(?) different emails attached to one paypal.

I can't remeber how many ebay accounts you can 'officially' have. But if they deem you to be circumventing the ban, they could take action against all accounts.
Old 04-01-2016

Longevity: 54%

I honestly can not understand the logic of anyone who is trying to operate stealth attaching multiple different stealth accounts to a single paypal.

Really no need for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to realdeals For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (04-01-2016)
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Ok thanks mate
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
I honestly can not understand the logic of anyone who is trying to operate stealth attaching multiple different stealth accounts to a single paypal.

Really no need for it.
I, along with many others have my reasons. Thanks for the input though
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
I prefer not to take shortcuts, that's all.

Technically I think you can have 7(?) different emails attached to one paypal.

I can't remeber how many ebay accounts you can 'officially' have. But if they deem you to be circumventing the ban, they could take action against all accounts.
Yes I know, but sometimes its easier to link two than to make a whole new set. At the same time as i am doing that anyway to spread my sales.

I can sell anywhere up to 200 items a day so obliviously selling allowances are a big issue for me
Old 04-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf777 View Post
I, along with many others have my reasons. Thanks for the input though
Name them.
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Name them.
Not on an open forum. Do some research!
Old 04-01-2016

Quote:
Not on an open forum. Do some research!
Excuse me?

I asked you to share your reasons you feel you can not operate good stealth practices, so that you can be helped.

If you have failed financially in the past, and you are a BANKRUPT I understand why you may be too embarrassed to say. That is the ONLY semi-valid reason some my feel the need to attach multiple to stealths to a paypal, and even then there are workarounds so you don't need to.

If you are indeed a BANKRUPT,, there should be no shame in you admitting as much andyf. There is no need for denial. To quote Oscar Wilde:

“To regret one’s own experiences is to arrest one’s own development. To deny one’s own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one’s own life. It is no less than a denial of the soul.”

People should face up to why they failed in the past. Like sexual offenders, alcoholics and drug addicts, the first step to getting better is admitting your problems and failings. Then you can be helped, so you do not fail again in the future.
Old 04-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I have noticed - from my experimentations in the past - that multiple eb accounts to one pp can lead to reduction of selling limits so not necessarily keeping the high limits safe...just fyi
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
andyf777 (04-01-2016)
Old 04-01-2016

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Excuse me?

I asked you to share your reasons you feel you can not operate good stealth practices, so that you can be helped.

If you have failed financially in the past, and you are a BANKRUPT I understand why you may be too embarrassed to say. That is the ONLY semi-valid reason some my feel the need to attach multiple to stealths to a paypal, and even then there are workarounds so you don't need to.

If you are indeed a BANKRUPT,, there should be no shame in you admitting as much andyf. There is no need for denial. To quote Oscar Wilde:

“To regret one’s own experiences is to arrest one’s own development. To deny one’s own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one’s own life. It is no less than a denial of the soul.”

People should face up to why they failed in the past. Like sexual offenders, alcoholics and drug addicts, the first step to getting better is admitting your problems and failings. Then you can be helped, so you do not fail again in the future.
Agree, realdeals.

Maybe one of the reasons to do it is you don't have enough bank accounts to open multiple PayPal's. Or, as it takes a small amount of money each time to activate VCC's, rent addresses, access new phone numbers etc..., maybe they don't have the required funds to do so over & over again.

Or maybe the OP thinks it's too much work to keep building accounts from scratch!
Old 04-01-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisek View Post
Agree, realdeals.

Maybe one of the reasons to do it is you don't have enough bank accounts to open multiple PayPal's. Or, as it takes a small amount of money each time to activate VCC's, rent addresses, access new phone numbers etc..., maybe they don't have the required funds to do so over & over again.

Or maybe the OP thinks it's too much work to keep building accounts from scratch!
Well nowadays it is so, so easy to get a current bank account, basic account or saver account. I won't say the exact number I have but it isn't difficult to get 30 or 40 accounts and more, which will be enough for most people.

As for the rest? Well VCC's cost 10p each if you use entropay correctly. New phone numbers are free of charge if you order sims direct from the networks. Unless you anticipate a high return rate then addresses can be free with the correct workaround for returns.....
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Haha, funny guy. Let me tell you I am far from bankrupt. What has even given you that opinion or theiry dare I ask?

Quote:
Excuse me?

Old 04-01-2016

Quote:
Haha, funny guy. Let me tell you I am far from bankrupt. What has even given you that opinion or theiry dare I ask?
If you read and comprehended my post you wouldn't need to ask such a question.
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisek View Post
Agree, realdeals.

Right so one of you is claiming me to be bankrupt and the other one is assuming I am skint!

Well, I'll let you have your conspiracy theories (bad ones at that). But let me tell you this - I am defintiely not and never have been bankrupt. I can open as many bank accounts as i like, current or savers and i have never quote "failed finaicially" in the past. I would be careful speculating and making assumptions about people you have never met, know nothing about and was merely asking a question.

Keep your opinion to yourselves

Who the hell are you anyway?!
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
If you read and comprehended my post you wouldn't need to ask such a question.
I obviously read it, along with fully understanding the dribble that came out of your mouth. Keep it zipped next time son.
Old 04-01-2016

Quote:
I obviously read it, along with fully understanding the dribble that came out of your mouth. Keep it zipped next time son.
Obviously you have not.
Old 04-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Yawn.

Anyway, best go, I've got a better things to be doing than wasting my time back and forth with someone who knows nothing.

Feel free to PM me and i'll point you in the right direction if you ever need any help with bankruptcy
Old 04-01-2016

Longevity: 55%

Linking multiple stealth ebay's to one PayPal is fraught with problems and will lead to the downfall of all the accounts, as rsot pointed out account limits will be held as they are as well with none of the very thing that everyone needs, good raises in listing limits.

There is no way of avoiding this result either, as many forum members can point out by having had exactly that happening to them.
Closed Thread