Paypal have limited my account please Help. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 02-20-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Angry Paypal have limited my account please Help.

Well where should we start.

1. Paypal limited my account when I went over £1700 Limit
2. My Paypal account was linked to my ebay account which had over 100 + feedback.
3. As soon it was limited it was linked to my other Paypal account which was £140 in credit it. This account was also in my name.

Begin a limitation review
To Do Date Limited Required Response Status Action
12 Feb. 2009 Waiting for your response Resolve
12 Feb. 2009 Photo ID In Progress Resolve
12 Feb. 2009 Proof of Address In Progress Resolve
12 Feb. 2009 Provide Invoices In Progress Resolve
12 Feb. 2009 Provide proof of delivery Information Submitted Complete
12 Feb. 2009 Resolve issue with related accounts
Go***@live.co.uk
Complete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submitted Documents :
Files (5) [Add]
Date Sent Type of Documents File Title
18 Feb. 2009 Proof Of Delivery Post Office invoice
18 Feb. 2009 Bank Statement My Bank Letter
18 Feb. 2009 Proof Of Delivery Post Office invoice
18 Feb. 2009 Proof Of Delivery Driving licence
18 Feb. 2009 Invoices Invoice Post office

All of the above I have sent them all documents.

Now I just got another email from paypal stating that there is another account which is linked to my account.And they want the negative balance of -138.58 EUR. brought back to zero.

Now I don't have a problem with bringing this balance back to zero. But I want them to transfer my balance from the account with credit to the account with negative balance. Does any one know if paypal would do this ?
Even thou these paypal accounts are limited?

Now what really pisses me off is I can't even List any items on my ebay account. It comes up with a message say : You need to be paypal vertifed to list on this account. Which means if I don't get vertifed my ebay account is useless.

1.What should I do ? Should I make a new paypal account and get it vertifed and use the same Ebay account I was using ? even thou this account was linked to the one that is now Limited?

2. Or start all over again and create a new paypal account and ebay account?

Also in the process of them limiting my account I did make a new paypal account to see if I could start selling with a different paypal account which did not work.It came up with you need to be vertifed with paypal.

I linked this account for automatic payments to my ebay account. But it was not (Linked) to the account. Does this Mean it's still linked? even thou I did automatic payments and did not press the direct link account button?

Could I still use this paypal account with a new ebay account? I only just linked it in a way for automatic payments?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Digzz.. you have a lot of basic questions.. did you read eBay Stealth?

A lot of your questions have been answered in the guide already.

I don't think PayPal will transfer funds from one account to the other to pay a balance, you can call them up and ask them, but I have never heard of them doing this before.

And yes your eBay and PayPal accounts are linked.. you would understand this after reading eBay Stealth, eBay and PayPal link accounts by IP, flash objects and cookies.

I'd work on getting your account unlimited, pay your balance anyway you can. And hopefully PayPal will lift your account, and you can continue selling on eBay.

Work on that first and if it doesn't work.. then start new accounts.
Old 02-24-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%

Hi - how did you get on? Was just curious which method you chose and whether they were successful. Let us know - thanks