How not to get limited when creating new stealths with entropay card - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2016
K1ll

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default How not to get limited when creating new stealths with entropay card

Simple, just buy something like a Netflix subscription, or a low value item from ebay. Make it look like your a normal user

if you create an account and do nothing apart from start the card confirmation process, you'll get limited.

Talking from personal experience
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
sax4 (09-27-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2016
K1ll

Default Re: How not to get limited when creating new stealths with entropay card

Tested with 2 fresh 24vc ip's

1st account
all i did was confirm the mobile number then started the card confirmation process

2 days later gets limited

http://i.imgur.com/zeWWPiN.png

2nd account
Bought Netflix and Spotify subscriptions
then started the card confirmation process
all went well no limitations

http://i.imgur.com/WVPyo58.png

Last edited by TGMT²; 09-27-2016 at 02:20 PM. Reason: image to large
Old 09-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%
Default Re: How not to get limited when creating new stealths with entropay card

It may not be down to your purchases.

There are many possible explanations.

I have created a few recently with no issues.

The biggest red flag in my opinion is when multiple accounts are created within a short period of time.

The system 'decides' they have been created by the same user.

Last edited by donkeykong2012; 09-27-2016 at 02:40 AM.
Old 09-27-2016
peghmeypong

Appearing as a genuine user is good advice. Taking some steps to do more than the basic open an account, add an entropay, list an item is essential in my view. There are those that refuse to believe that it's their methods that are the problem, but all the evidence is mounting to prove that putting in a little more effort than the very very minimum is all it takes.
Old 09-27-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 View Post
It may not be down to your purchases.

There are many possible explanations.

I have created a few recently with no issues.

The biggest red flag in my opinion is when multiple accounts are created within a short period of time.

This is certainly true as well.

This is why I create one account a day rather than several at once. I used to have a 'one-a-day minimum' rule, where if I'd missed one, I'd make two the next day. I found I was having problems on those accounts that were created on the same day so I stopped that.
Old 09-27-2016
MU

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ll View Post
Simple, just buy something like a Netflix subscription, or a low value item from ebay. Make it look like your a normal user

if you create an account and do nothing apart from start the card confirmation process, you'll get limited.

Talking from personal experience
Your samples are not sufficient. You need a much, much bigger base. There is a 50 -70 percent chance an account will survive anyway so you haven't really proved a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 View Post

Really? I don't buy this at all. Do you have any idea how many accounts get created daily? Do you really think that if they see more than a couple accounts being used with entropay they regard it as being the same user?

Last edited by TGMT²; 09-27-2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-28-2016
peghmeypong

@ K1ll and @Donkeykong2012, great input from you guys.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 09-28-2016 at 02:57 AM.
Old 09-28-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
There are those that refuse to believe that it's their methods that are the problem.
After using google to see how your methods have worked out for you in life, I doubt anyone will believe a word you say.

Last edited by blobby; 09-28-2016 at 06:29 AM.
Old 09-28-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
@ K1ll and @Donkeykong2012, great input from you guys.
By your standards it is, yes. Although not input I would advise to follow.
Old 09-28-2016
K1ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobby View Post
Your samples are not sufficient. You need a much, much bigger base. There is a 50 -70 percent chance an account will survive anyway so you haven't really proved a thing.

Really? I don't buy this at all. Do you have any idea how many accounts get created daily? Do you really think that if they see more than a couple accounts being used with entropay they regard it as being the same user?
Im talking from experience
all your doing is talking ****
Old 09-28-2016
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ll View Post
Im talking from experience
all your doing is talking ****
Really? How so?

You stating 'if you create an account and do nothing apart from start the card confirmation process, you'll get limited' is incorrect. Not every account will get limited, from my experience which is rather more than yours, 30% - 50% will. If every account you were trying to make gets limited then that is absolutely nothing to do with Entropay, as even though things are changing with them, some accounts will always get through.

Your experience that you are basing your conclusions on, that you provided evidence for, is 2 accounts and only 1 stayed up. Hardly a scientific enough experiment to make a statement when the odds on one of those two accounts surviving was between 75 -85% anyway.

Also, have you started listing and selling on those 2 accounts? If not then your findings are totally irrelevant, as the issues on Entropay only exist on new accounts once the first item is listed.

Last edited by blobby; 09-28-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 09-28-2016
K1ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobby View Post
Really? How so?

You stating 'if you create an account and do nothing apart from start the card confirmation process, you'll get limited' is incorrect. Not every account will get limited, from my experience which is rather more than yours, 30% - 50% will. If every account you were trying to make gets limited then that is absolutely nothing to do with Entropay, as even though things are changing with them, some accounts will always get through.

Your experience that you are basing your conclusions on, that you provided evidence for, is 2 accounts and only 1 stayed up. Hardly a scientific enough experiment to make a statement when the odds on one of those two accounts surviving was between 75 -85% anyway.

Also, have you started listing and selling on those 2 accounts? If not then your findings are totally irrelevant, as the issues on Entropay only exist on new accounts once the first item is listed.
ive created hundreds of accounts
them two that i created recently were just an example

" nothing to do with entropay "
the problem is entropay, its been used and abused
it is a non avs card and the card numbers get reused

" if you create an account and do nothing apart from start the card confirmation process you'l get limited "
as another user above mentioned they detect account creation patterns
so there is a high risk you'll get limited

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 09-28-2016 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

No more personal insults

Using Entropay correctly works fine. PayPal are getting better at linking accounts now. Entropay plays a factor in that.

If your having issues with Entropay use another VCC

Thread closed.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-02-2016)
Closed Thread