Ebay Suspended Me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 06-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to imhim
Default Ebay Suspended Me

I wrote in my listing "my paypal is down at present, and we are working on it to get it working"

I came back probably 2 hrs later, so see a suspension...

They told me to go to my paypal account and resolve the limitations.

But the thing is is that The e-mail address which is on my ebay listings is not an actual paypal account, it is not even registered with paypal for paypal payments etc...

so when people pay to that paypal e-mail address, I get a notification to that e-mail saying claim your payment (which I dont, I tell people I dont accept paypal, and tell them to ask for a refund).

I dont no how I can rectify this situation.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Look I know you've had lost of problems with both ebay/paypal but you should be able to make a stealth account correctly and even use paypal.

That's the best way to rectify your problems. ebay HATES comments like that. They are not allowed, as you have found out. What stops you seriously from following stealth methods?
cardfelon (06-15-2010)
Old 06-15-2010

Longevity: 93%

seriously, that will never fly with ebay,... they say you cannot put anything against paypal in your listing...
what you are doing may work for 1 maybe 2 sales at most, after that you are gone...
are you looking long term or trying to sell a couple of things?
if long term and you try that ... forget it...
stealth time sunshine...
Old 06-15-2010
Threadstarter  

I will buy the Stealth Book sometime this week. However, this was not a stealth account.
Old 06-15-2010

Longevity: 93%
Default goblock

if you are wondering what goblock (said gob lock) means it is indonesian for idiot...
dont mean to be rude, but if that was your real account, which you should protect as much as humanly possible, and that is the reason why you are now suspended ... goblock...!!!
we all only get one shot at our "real" account (mine was 7 years) so if it is still salvageable do it... dont f^^k around with stupid stuff like "oh paypal is down" cos that will kill everything...
do your best to make that account good!!!
cheers
Old 06-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhim View Post
I will buy the Stealth Book sometime this week. However, this was not a stealth account.
Did not know it was non-stealth. Are you really serious about beating ebay? Or are you one of those that fiddles-fluffs about? There are certain procedures to sell. Variations mean you fail.

Ideally a fully verified paypal account is needed to sell with ebay uk. To do a variation means too much fiddling. It's not practical or worthwhile.

What was the suspension notice? . If there's a chance to salvage the account I prefer to know that

Not directed just at you, but any user asking the forum about suspensions etc must must state the suspension code & if possible post the notice. Then we are all on the same page and I'm not using a crystal ball to get info. That's just for my team winning the Premier League or lotto results
Old 06-16-2010
Threadstarter  

MC113 Notification of Limited Account Access

We have limited your eBay account as a precaution because our review of your account has identified an issue regarding its safe use.

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. We never share exactly what gave us reason to place limitations on an account as this information could assist an individual, who may present a safety risk, avoid such limitations.

Please understand we're not accusing you of dishonest behaviour. Our top priority is to keep our online community safe, which is why we'd like to ask you for some further information.

If, once we review your further information, we're confident that the use of your account does not present a safety risk to our service and customers, we'll be happy to reinstate your account.

Here's what you need to do to resolve the limitations:

1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click on the 'Account' tab.
3. Click on the sub-tab 'Resolution Centre'.
4. Go to the 'Action' column.
5. Click on the 'Resolve' button to view the requirements and follow the instructions provided.

After we have gathered the necessary information, we'll review your account and notify you by email of our decision.

Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable

We thank you for your prompt attention to this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H41380

/

MC064 FPA NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Cancelled

Your item(s) have been ended due to concerns we have for the safety of the eBay community. Any fees associated with these listings have been credited to your account.

As a precautionary measure, we have also restricted selling activity on your account. We will send you a separate email containing further details of the action taken against your account and instructions on how to have your selling limit increased.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H12736

/

MC181 FPA NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Cancelled

Your item(s) have been ended due to concerns we have for the safety of the eBay community. Any fees associated with these listings have been credited to your account.

As a precautionary measure, we have also restricted selling activity on your account. We will send you a separate email containing further details of the action taken against your account and instructions on how to have your selling limit increased.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H12862

/

Those were the 3 separate e-mails I received from ebay...

Last edited by imhim; 06-16-2010 at 02:30 AM.
Old 06-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

OK, thanks for those. Listings get cancelled when accounts get suspended.
(annoying but no real biggie)

So it comes down to ebay not liking your comments. More or less they've
told you what will help to resolve it....
Sort the paypal side. What can you do about this? Or do you want to let an old aged account go
Old 06-16-2010
Threadstarter  

when you list on ebay something to sell, in the payment section it shows paypal, and then it says "please insert your e-mail"

in that box, is an e-mail which is not registered to paypal... it is just an e-mail...

so is ebay speaking about that e-mail address? if that is the case, there is no limitations on it because it has not been created with paypal...

/

if i do create that as a paypal account, i can guarantee ebay will tell me to fully verify it and then to go back to ebay so that they can remove the restriction... ffs that will be time consuming...
Old 06-16-2010

Longevity: 83%

"ffs that will be time consuming.." Well you are not listing or selling on ebay at the moment, so am sure you have got plenty of time on your hands, might as well make the most of it.

There are no short cuts or quick fire ways to resolve your problems, follow the instructions, they might just let you back on, phone them, grovel, do whatever you have to do, other than winge and moan about your plight
The Following User Says Thank You to paypalpains For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-16-2010)
Old 06-18-2010
Threadstarter  

the account has gone.
ebay told me that it was due to an account which was indefinately limited for it being linked to another account which was indefinately limited.

they are now gone

stealth time