Proven method for opening up a new UK sellers account - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%

also if you don't want to pay for a phoe number ..go to sipgate.co.uk and signup and it's FREE!!! and works with ebay and paypal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

sipgate , I think will only give you one number, but it is free, you download their software. Have a feeling they will get as many customers as possilbe and then start charging....thats the normal marketing routine for these companies to establish themselves...
Old 12-25-2009

Longevity: 83%

I lived at 4 addresses while I used my ebay and paypal I change house in every 4 to 6 month as I am living in rented house in uk my question is I was blocked on last 4rth address by ebay am I still able to use my old 3 addresses these addresses are once used in ebay during I stay on that address.

and for paypal I have one CC card from one of my old address but never used in paypal can I use it in paypal to get verified? also the other option I went back to my bank and said I lost my master card and they sent me the new card with new number so paypal will not know if I am using the same card as the long number is change ? do I have to ask my bank to change my address as well like insted of Flat 20 I use 21 and put a label on my door Flat 20/21 as there is no existance of flat 21 ?? so will the bank put this address on my CC?

One more thing I used VOIP and verified my account with there non-geographical number is it ok or do I have to just delete the number from my ebay now as the account is verified now? just for safity they should not know I used VOIP. I can put dummy number there?

thanks
Old 12-25-2009

STEPS TO GET VERIFIED QUICKLY AND TO AVOID CONFUSIONS These are best on my knowledge I believe they should work also experienced member can verifiy them and can check if there is any hole in it

1 - Google flash cooke cleaner and first scan and find all the flash quickes in you PC it will show you how many cookies in your PC and you will amazed there are hell of them.
2 - Clear / delete all of these cookies by pressing delete these cookies
3 - creadte a new user account in your windows and better format HDD and install new windows if possible.
4 - change your IP address by either reseting you ASDL or DSL modem or by requesting your ISP.
5 - login to your new user account.

-----------------HARD parts----------------
6- change your phone number either by calling your phone company eg:virgin take 15£ and give you the new number, BT: take nothing some says in this forum takes 80£? but you can try and see.
option 2- use Viop UK VoIP Internet Phone Service - UK VoIP Internet Phone Service - VoIP PBX Switchboard and Telephony services d and Telephony services, get there free register and get an no geographical number free down load "zoiper" there free software phone. install it and put settings into it which you will get once you install the software. for domain name please use sip.voipfone.co.uk
once it setup you will be able to recieve calls from any where to this software phone even from your mobile.
7 - Now goto ebay and open a new account new email address new little changed your first name and change day or month in your Date of birth. once the account created they will ask for a phone call put you soft number into it. NOTE " the softphone goes on voice message in every next try so give your softphone a new start or at least 30 min rest before pressing ebay call now button.

Once you will press call now in 1 min you will get your ebay call on softphone do what the automated call instructed. you will hear the code and that part done. if not recieve the call logout ebay and login again they will call again

8 - now if you have verified paypal just link it if not then go to next step.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 - lost you debit card not lost I mean just say to your bank they will send you the new card also let them know to update your address or correct it with your variations like insted of house number 4 use 4a or 4/A or Mark House 4A etc and you will get new card in 5 to 10 days with new long number on it. paypal only taKes CC card to verifiy the address not your name or DOB as CC company I believe only give true or false if card accepted. also they are not verifying your address but the card address thats the reason why they ask give alternate address.

you account will be verified upto now but with initail limit for 1700£

-----------------------------------------
10 - Now your paypal is semi verified goto a new bank and make a new current ac**** now a days every bank open it with one proof of address give them your real info and once you recieve the card goto the bank and change the address to you modified address and add this new bank to paypal they will send you 2 small DD value and once you entered account will be 100% verified and with no limits but you have to upgrade it later if you need to take out more then 1700£

at the time of upgrade they as business info and if you run you account slowly like reach 1700£ in 2 month or 3 then no problem for paypal

11 If you can't do all of this then just change your home or rent a small place or buy a post office address :D as I live in rented house so change every time fcked by paypal and ebay and at eveyr new home new phone new cards new bank account ENJOY!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by aslam; 12-25-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-26-2009

Longevity: 85%

FOR ADDED SPPED AND SIMPLICITY
1-3 - a new user account will do the job just fine. No need to to clear cookies/wipe hard drive/re-install windows.
9. Use entropay.
10. Have your bank account opened before you start. The bank account and paypal addresses don't need to match.... BUT in the long run (and with point 11) it is a real bonus to have a real address and matching documents for your Ebay/PayPal accounts!
Good Post, Thanks.
Old 12-29-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 94%

For those having issues with Entropay, I can reccommend Neteller as a VCC alternative.
Old 12-29-2009

Longevity: 85%

Isn't that a brand of chocolate spread

CaptainJack
Old 02-24-2010

You may find this guide useful: http://www.moneymadeclear.fsa.gov.uk...k_accounts.pdf
Old 02-24-2010

Longevity: 82%

before opening a new ebay account, what do you do about the registration address? You can't use the same one as suspended. Do you need to register new bank account with same new address?
Old 02-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^you make sure it is an address that you can access. Several reasons , for any returns of goods, if ebay/paypal send mail. Now others here say do a variation of an existing address. From another post, you appear to have a business account. I would suggest getting a PO Box as I would not be sure the variation would work

your bank account details have to be real. At this point few banks share info with ebay/paypal.
Old 03-03-2010

Longevity: 82%

what is a softphone? just buy a usb voip phone ?
Old 03-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

its an icon on your PC that you use as a phone - its voip