Proven method for opening up a new UK sellers account - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Yep thats fine Noel, make sure u have a diff ip and address and number matches address.

Then make sure your name address and number are the same on ebay and ur good
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-22-2008

Nokia, Read the forum. that is a silly question
Quote:
why do i need different ip address
Why dont u try not changing ip and create an account and see for yourself if your too lazy to read?

Buy the stealth ebay and you wont go wrong!
Old 06-22-2008

y do you need a merchant account? cant u verify paypal? or use google checkout? or nochex?
as a beginner id use them 3 . then look at merchants. just my 2 cents
Old 06-22-2008

alot of merchants like to see past transactions, history. i do have 1 but im a bit more experiened than yourself, judging on your questions
Old 06-23-2008

entropay does not work for getting a seller account in the uk. what a waste of a fiver
Old 06-23-2008

sassbs, it does. Your doing something wrong.
Old 06-23-2008

Nokia give me your email address, ill get nochex to contact you.
Old 06-23-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2414 View Post
sassbs, it does. Your doing something wrong.
like what? any ideas?
Old 06-23-2008

tell me what you have done right from the start!
Old 10-26-2008

Longevity: 90%

Hi,

I have set up UK paypal DD (added bank) but now have to add a debit or credit card, the one for my real address wont work as ''address do not match'', please advise on how i set up Entropay with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address on my paypal so they match for verification to lift the limit??
Old 11-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Default virtual cc

for vcc like entropay set up virtual cc with your real name and address, submit real docs eg nat insur number or whatever from list. vcc needs real address or cant debit from your real debit/credit card.
Load £10, THEN change address details.

forget about name, as paypal cant see it anyway but they can check address. If you keep same name it is probably best, so can be your real name, and if you do that, as far as the vcc people can tell, it just looks like youve moved or are moving it to your work address (ive never been asked any questions).

on entropay you can create another card with whatever name or blank name,
just press create card and load £1.10 off your 1st vcc. So you get 8-9 cards for £10. you can create extra cards and destroy cards too. you load £10 from real debit card, you can switch address back and forth as much as you like and still works.
each card has its own totally different number and cvv.

for other gift card type vcc, as listed on forum you give your own details again as the giver and so you can be debited and then list whatever name and address(remember name is irrelevant) for the gift card receipient as the recipients details are the billing address that paypal will look at.

only problem is, im buggered if i know whether paypal or anyone else can actually draw from these vcc, as when ive tried to actually buy online, every
single retailer has rejected it, even though ive switched address back to my real billing address. so its £10 down the drain really. Ive actually never paid ebay fees with vcc, as theyve always been rejected by ebay, ebay has never made a fuss about this as Ive stepped in as soon as got message and made one off paypal payment, dont know what glitch is, but it is successful in registering and i have successfully received EXPUSE numbers on it.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-26-2008 at 03:40 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
ddda88 (02-24-2010), Lynx (07-17-2009), tommybod (12-08-2008)
Old 04-21-2009

Longevity: 88%

Is this info still valid?
Old 04-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

yes it is still valid
Old 05-05-2009

Thanks for the reply.
Old 06-05-2009

Longevity: 86%
Send a message via MSN to I NEED INFO
Smile bank account

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse12345 View Post
Paulus is quite correct, a tactic i use with my own accounts, is.. do not attempt to open to many "current" accounts." your bank requires credit searches.. I'm with RBS, open your first "savings account " with them, and they then let you have as many savings accounts as you want.. all with separate account numbers, and all you need to do, is call your bank tell them to open another account, and it's done right away... alternatively, register for internet banking, and you can sit for hours, opening fully workable uk accounts for either ebay or pp

scouse
Hi dont know if this is any help but if you want to open a bank account that is set up for d/d like a current account and dosent do any kind of credit check, i know for sure that the Yorkshire Bank offers this facility and there are no checks. I hope this helps anyone looking
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I NEED INFO For This Useful Post:
ddda88 (02-24-2010), GreenBean (02-24-2010)
Old 07-12-2009

I have quite a few credit cards. instead of setting up an entropay virtual card could i use these to register with ebay with instead or will ebay be shown my real name?
Old 07-17-2009

Longevity: 85%
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
for vcc like entropay set up virtual cc with your real name and address, submit real docs eg nat insur number or whatever from list. vcc needs real address or cant debit from your real debit/credit card.
Load £10, THEN change address details.

forget about name, as paypal cant see it anyway but they can check address. If you keep same name it is probably best, so can be your real name, and if you do that, as far as the vcc people can tell, it just looks like youve moved or are moving it to your work address (ive never been asked any questions).

on entropay you can create another card with whatever name or blank name,
just press create card and load £1.10 off your 1st vcc. So you get 8-9 cards for £10. you can create extra cards and destroy cards too. you load £10 from real debit card, you can switch address back and forth as much as you like and still works.
each card has its own totally different number and cvv.

for other gift card type vcc, as listed on forum you give your own details again as the giver and so you can be debited and then list whatever name and address(remember name is irrelevant) for the gift card receipient as the recipients details are the billing address that paypal will look at.

only problem is, im buggered if i know whether paypal or anyone else can actually draw from these vcc, as when ive tried to actually buy online, every
single retailer has rejected it, even though ive switched address back to my real billing address. so its £10 down the drain really. Ive actually never paid ebay fees with vcc, as theyve always been rejected by ebay, ebay has never made a fuss about this as Ive stepped in as soon as got message and made one off paypal payment, dont know what glitch is, but it is successful in registering and i have successfully received EXPUSE numbers on it.
Just to verify, i have

* Used CC and deleted all cookie history
* Purchased a UK IP
* Created a new eBay account from this IP
* Confirmed eBay with VOIP
* Created a new paypal from this IP
* Created Entropay
* Connected and Verified Entropay and Paypal
* Opened up a new UK bank account

As for verifying bank account and ebay/paypal, i have a couple questions:

I created these accounts with different names but used my ORIGINAL home address which i was suspended with.

My question is,

1. Do i have to use my real name/address when i verify my Paypal Bank account?
2. Do i have to use my real name/address when i verify my eBay Bank account (while setting up sellers account)?
3. Do i have to use the same name on my eBay as i did with my Paypal?

Did i do this right? Was i supposed to have f4ke eBay address but real paypal address? f4ke names and addresses but real bank accounts?

Real Confuuuuused

can someone bullet point out, or make check list what needs to be done, or what i did wrong.

I look forward to your replies!

THIS WEBSITES BRILLIANT!
Old 07-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

ok and flash objects?

You used a banned address, why? you didnt vary it at all?
That was a mistake, anyway if you havent added bank to it, abandon it, if you have already added bank, you might as well set it up now as the bankaccount is wasted otherwise, what you need to rely on now is that ebay sees the different date of birth and name as a new person moved in to that address, you will have to minimise similarities in listings and products too.

on future accounts either vary your address by changing postcode and door number slightly eg. 49a instead of 49, so that letter would get to it, plus add different or variation of name and dob. Or go for another preferably accessible address and then you can use your own name and stealth dob or viceversa.

the only difference to previous advice is load at least £3 when creating subsequent entropay cards, you can transfer leftovers over £1.10 after..
no ususally bank and paypal cant see names and addresses youve put for each

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-17-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by luverlyjuberly View Post
I have quite a few credit cards. instead of setting up an entropay virtual card could i use these to register with ebay with instead or will ebay be shown my real name?
to answer this; a real credit card will be registered at your address, so only useful for paypals in your own address, and on this forum most home users real addressesare banned!
Old 07-17-2009

Quote:
ok and flash objects?

You used a banned address, why? you didnt vary it at all?
That was a mistake, anyway if you havent added bank to it, abandon it, if you have already added bank, you might as well set it up now as the bankaccount is wasted otherwise, what you need to rely on now is that ebay sees the different date of birth and name as a new person moved in to that address, you will have to minimise similarities in listings and products too.

on future accounts either vary your address by changing postcode and door number slightly eg. 49a instead of 49, so that letter would get to it, plus add different or variation of name and dob. Or go for another preferably accessible address and then you can use your own name and stealth dob or viceversa.

the only difference to previous advice is load at least £3 when creating subsequent entropay cards, you can transfer leftovers over £1.10 after..
Bad news - Yes, i didnt vary it at all :(
Good news - I havent added a bank account so i can start again.
Bad news - Just changed the name, not the birthdate, duuuuh

Quote:
no ususally bank and paypal cant see names and addresses youve put for each
So definitely start again? What if i was to create a new eBay account? What about adding your old (suspended) address as a secondary address to send goods too? Will eBay detect this? I am guessing we can add it but only after having to vary it because the address is black listed. Because it is similar and different from the original, when we do make an order, it should still arrives to me.

As for flash cookies...i thought cc did the whole trick. Not sure about flash cookies. Looked for it in the stealth section but there wasnt much help. Shall i create a new user account on my vista and do all my new activity there?

And finally finally, from what i understood, we must have stealth eBay addresses but the paypal that we link it too, can be okay as long as it hasnt been banned in the past?

Sorry for all these questions, i would be so grateful if someone could clarify all of this for me.

THANKS AGAIN!
Old 07-17-2009

ok, did some googling around, i came across this Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Website Storage Settings panel and deleted all cookie flash crap. tell me iam on the right path
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynx For This Useful Post:
luverlyjuberly (08-23-2009)
Old 07-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

about adobe, did you delete flash before making this account? If you did you should be ok, youve broken the link, if you didnt the previous flash object stored may now have detected your new account under that windows user screen. If this is the case another reason to scrap and start again.

apart from that, youve used banned address in conjunction with banned dob, but different name? On balance because you havent used bank account yet, then scrap and start again..

no never add a banned address as secondary one, if you want to buy on ebay, ask before bidding if seller will send to another address if they say yes, privately email them with it upon winning..

Last edited by oompaloompa; 07-17-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Closed Thread