Ebay stealth really help? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 03-10-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Ebay stealth really help?

Hi

I've been selling on Ebay for 6 years never a problem and at present I am not suspended, I have been listing some items that are selling HOT! and I've sold roughly 70 items and Ebay/VERO have taken them down - but not all.
Reason is a Trademark problem, company will not let me sell them.

Who reports the items? Ebay looks for them removes them? or the vero-company report them to ebay?

How many take downs before suspension? (I've had 2 which the second also resulted in 7 days non selling restriction)

Does eBay Stealth stop the items from getting taken down and unseeen by Ebay?

Sorry if these questions have already been asked Im a noob here.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Hi there welcome to the forum!

Yes eBay Stealth is great and probably would increase your sales in anything due to having as many accounts as you want.

Once your getting the selling restrictions such as the one you have now you are VERY close to being suspended. One more slip up could result in immediate suspension.
STOP definatly do not list anymore of those VERO items on that account!
You could ideally need to leave that account for months now to let it cool down or sell non-vero items on it.

You could stealth accounts alongside your real account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imakemoney For This Useful Post:
arronb2009 (03-11-2011), Zulkifli (03-10-2011)
Old 03-11-2011
Threadstarter  

Default thanks

I have 2 other accounts with all positive feedback on but linked to the same paypal, I can and have sold the same vero items on those accounts with no takedowns yet, but if I get suspended on my main account will those other 2 names get found out?
Does ebay shut down all 3?

Does suspension mean paypal suspension also?

Ive been selling items kinda "smash n grab" i.e putting them on in the eves for "buy it now" on a cheaper price knowing they will sell that night, if they dont which is rare i de-list them before the morning , so far this seems to work.

All my takedowns were from auction listings.

I've been rotating between accounts.

The items sell so well and for good profit its hard to not put loads on tbh, but if I do that its game over.
Old 03-11-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

I just had 3 accounts shut down, were all selling potential vero items but not ones that get taken down that often, have learnt over the last few years which items are removed and which are not, all going fine until there was a problem with one of my accounts, they gave me a 7 day selling limit but did not close my account, said i could still buy but not list any new items, so complied with, 24 hours later all 3 were taken down, including a shop with over 1,000 items in it, no recent problems on either of the other 2 accounts - 1 was a power seller with over 8000 feedback and the other a trusted seller with over 5000 feedback. 2 days later they took down the pa yp al account i used with all 3, then emailed all my recent buyers telling them to claim their money back as they would not be getting their goods, despite the fact they had all been marked despatched and buyers had been emailed to tell them goods on their way! I cant get at any of the £500 in my paypal account for 180 days, so this has been a very expensive lesson for me.

If i had known then what i know now i would have made 2 of the accounts proper unlinked stealth accounts and still be in business, not starting again from scratch!

It really seems to be worth having several separate, unlinked accs on the go at once, including separate user ids on windows etc, i must say buying the stealth guide has been a real eye-opener for me in terms of how ebay keep tabs on you, all it takes is for the wrong sort of person to review your account and you are up the creek without a paddle!