Account suspended & chance to use friend's one: advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 04-18-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Account suspended & chance to use friend's one: advice

i have been suspended ! they closed me down as i had 13 cases opened against me, because of item not received.

i refunded all members as i thought that would resolve all problems but NO, they score you , its all item going from the UK to the USA, I had 5 cases opened in February as a result of the worst weather in the uk for 30years and the security issues in the USA with the ink and tonner terrorist attacks which grounded all air fright.

I have emails from a lot of these buyers stating that that they have received items and are very happy ( Am sure they are! as i refunded them and they got the item in the end up 6 weeks later) and 1 guy paid me back! and 2 customers say they opened cases against me by mistake and say they were for another seller!

Ebay.com wont review my cases as i have no tracking ! but i don't use tracking as the item is only about $15 so to post it to the usa can cost more than the item to send it with tracking! and i said to them its obviously a pattern that i got 5 in February, but they don't want to know

1 guy promised to remover them all with the act of god policy! but them backtracked!

can anyone help me?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2011
Threadstarter  

Default taking you someone else account (mine suspended)

my mate is going to give me his selling account , i have been suspended ! they closed me down as i had 13 cases opened against me, because of item not received.

can i change all the detials on his account to my details?
(Obviously different address, phone number, paypal etc)

thanks
Old 04-18-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Nope.

Your details have been suspended. Why waste a real account that can be verified.

If you get suspended after changing to your details, your friend is also suspended then.

Why are you taking his account from him, does it have really good feedback and no limits?

^If so, will he not join you in a partnership and then you can just carry on using his details.

If you want your own account, then stealth is the way.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-18-2011 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-18-2011

]

About having no tracking, is it not possible to get a receipt from the courier on every purchase?

I have always wondered this, what do other people do about this same issue?

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-18-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-18-2011
Threadstarter  

you mean a stealth account, just a new account with totally new info? i have one of them.
I need to get trading and trading fast. My new account wont let me get past ebay restrictions for at least 3 months.

??

also all this stuff about cookies, if i clear out my cookies and delete old emails with suspend accounts, will i have a problem with clicking links on a new email associated with the new account ?
Old 04-18-2011

]

Open more accounts and in the future you won't have this problem, if you can multiple accounts. In the future you will have multiple accounts with no limits.

Are you asking if you can change your friends details to your real details that were suspended? This will just get you and your friend suspended.

Best to open up a new user account for new e bay and pay pal accounts. You will have no cookies from e bay on new user accounts. You need a new IP if you are going to be using e bay.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-18-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 04-18-2011
Threadstarter  

i have a new business address phone number bank and paypal , yes i weant to change his to mine to keep it all legal in the uk.
Old 04-18-2011

The issue that you face is e bay, you have to understand the problems with changing your friends details to the your details, these details have been suspended.

I really think you should read this, it will have all the info you need, and it will be organized to make things easier for you.

eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension Guide by Aspkin

You will also get some very good information on here anyway if you wait for some more replies. Search the forum whilst you wait.

Old 04-18-2011
Threadstarter  

i bought this a wile back but i dontr know how to update to the latest can you help ?

steven
Old 04-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You CAN get a receipt but for eb ay's purposes, these receipts tend to be worthless unless you have tracking. NOW, if you can prove that the buyer GOT the item (e.g. positive feedback!) and you have the receipt, eb ay will likely accept a lot more receipts...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ShadyOne (04-18-2011)
Old 04-18-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

PM Aspkin IF you bought the guide.

Don't do anything until you understand how stealth and linking works. Playing around with an account by CHANGING info is VERY dangerous and could get the account flag and ruined.

I know you want to start selling quickly but patience has its rewards...

All the best
Old 05-28-2011

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevysham View Post
i have a new business address phone number bank and paypal , yes i weant to change his to mine to keep it all legal in the uk.

did you use your, your mates or stealth name for this, and is the bk acc in your name or the businesses ?

If you have new business address, bank, phone number then it should be easy to get up and running again on your own.

often people come on here in a rushing to get things done, only to come back weeks later having shot themself in the foot, if only they had took a little more time first time round, it would have saved them loads of trouble.

Just a thought i had reading your posts.

Gl

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 05-28-2011

If you have all this new information you can start a new stealth account and, with another Bank Account, use your friends as well - double bubble!!:D
Old 05-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

strongly advise not to use friends details, or account - business and friendship dont mix. Just before I joined forum , I used my sisters account, but it was not long before I messed it up, fortunately it was not serious and she managed to reregister when she moved, but I have seen people on forum getting their friends in to issues over fees etc and it is not worth it...
Old 06-01-2011

Longevity: 88%

I used my mothers details for my stealth account (we don't live in the same address). If you are going to use a friend or relatives details choose someone who will NEVER use eBay.
Old 06-01-2011

^ Have you tried any 'fully' stealth accounts though yet?

You should.
Old 06-01-2011

Longevity: 88%

No I have not. I will at some point tho. I know how to do it.
Old 06-01-2011

^ Oh Ok, lovely jubbly.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyOne For This Useful Post:
luverlyjuberly (06-02-2011)
Old 06-02-2011

Longevity: 74%

Hi people,
you all so lovely and helpful, maybe you can help me as well please? any help appriciated..

Basically, i got restricted by ebay for Vero items.. well, now i understand that i have to leave that account for a good few months really, however its not suspended yet!

I have Stealth Book and really like it and planning to open a new account.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me the quickest and the most sufficient way of opening a new Ebay and PP account under "ANY" name with minimum spent money?

I read the Stealth Book and im just lost at the moment dont know how to go about the name thing, address and bank acc?? the rest is easy..

In actual fact my PP is not limited just yet, but it has not passed initial 1900 limit yet..

Can i link that PP account to my new Ebay account?

Thank you ever so much.

JJ
Old 06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
Absolutely!!
Hi Grannytranny,

I have NO IDEA how to open an online account with "whatever name and address", like aspkin says in his book... The online banks with prepaid cards just dont accept funds from a different name debit cards!!!! Its so annoying!!! what shell i do? :( i think the only option for me is actually the name variation.. :((
Old 06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpennell View Post
Hi Grannytranny,

I have NO IDEA how to open an online account with "whatever name and address", like aspkin says in his book... The online banks with prepaid cards just dont accept funds from a different name debit cards!!!! Its so annoying!!! what shell i do? :( i think the only option for me is actually the name variation.. :((
Understand the basic business of stealth.

You cannot trade on the venue under your own details - therefore you need to come at it from a different direction.

If I open a PP account as G. Tranny from Countryville they will say 'hang on - she's already got an account. But if I open an account as Mrs. Grant Ranny from Townville they will not connect it.

Now all of this is dealt with in the guide and everything that needs to be explained is in these forums.

Everyone here wishes you nothing but good but they are not going to spoon feed you or bottle feed you. (I bottle feed lambs - not stealthers) You need to do your homework and get all your info and financials in place before even considering going forward.

There are people on these forums - and they are not difficult to find - who can solve the biggest headaches by selling you a fully operational EB/PP combo for not a lot of money. All you then need is a new IP and a new bank account and you are good to go.

Simples - Comparetheaccountsellers.com:D
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
jpennell (06-06-2011)
Old 06-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
Understand the basic business of stealth.

You cannot trade on the venue under your own details - therefore you need to come at it from a different direction.

If I open a PP account as G. Tranny from Countryville they will say 'hang on - she's already got an account. But if I open an account as Mrs. Grant Ranny from Townville they will not connect it.

Now all of this is dealt with in the guide and everything that needs to be explained is in these forums.

Everyone here wishes you nothing but good but they are not going to spoon feed you or bottle feed you. (I bottle feed lambs - not stealthers) You need to do your homework and get all your info and financials in place before even considering going forward.

There are people on these forums - and they are not difficult to find - who can solve the biggest headaches by selling you a fully operational EB/PP combo for not a lot of money. All you then need is a new IP and a new bank account and you are good to go.

Simples - Comparetheaccountsellers.com:D
Thank you!

IP and cookies etc is not a problem for me.

but my problem IS the bank account how am i gonna transfer the funds into my REAL bank account with my REAL details from PP which has my 'so and so' details? Banks just dont like that... isnt it? :(

So far I have opened my new Cashplus Mastercard on 'so and so' name, not mine, but friends, who can provide ID etc for it later, and now need telephone and to open PP and ebay account i think.. :S but i dont know if my so and so name in this case is going to work because the address is the same as mine, she refused to give her address tho :(

Is Cashplus good to go for PP to verify me with?

Thanks so much, i have just started and really really confused with all this. I have the stealth guide but its written mostly for Americans i think.. :(