Silver charms - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 06-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Silver charms

Hello all,

I was selling some charms, by a well known designer, and they got taken down, which is fair enough, I have a 7 day seller restriction,

Would I be ok, to just list them as silver charms, after the restriction, and not mention, the name of the designer..TIA
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-01-2011

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrubberbytrade View Post
Hello all,

I was selling some charms, by a well known designer, and they got taken down, which is fair enough, I have a 7 day seller restriction,

Would I be ok, to just list them as silver charms, after the restriction, and not mention, the name of the designer..TIA
My stepmum was selling f@ke jewellery- not as genune mind- all she said in the listing was that it was stamped by a well known designer. It got took down. You are not supposed to sell f@ke at all on eb@y- even if you are stating that they are f@ke. She then sold a bracelet and did not mention anywhere about the brand- when the buyer received it they contacted her to ask why she had sent a f@ke.

You might risk getting a low DSR for item not being as described- that is if the charm has a logo on it and you do not mention it. I know- how anal- but you cannot please everyone.
Old 06-01-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

You should build a good selling history on eBay for them to be less restricting.

Build this selling history gradually.

Rush into things on eBay and PayPal or commit the same offenses and you risk losing the account.
Old 06-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Usually we advise as the more sensible thing to do to try to preserve the account is to NOT list the item that gave you grief. We suggest cooling off until the account is capable of suriving.

Then if you were the type of person that touched the stove even if you got told touching would burn you, this might not appeal. LOL.

Not my recommendation ever at all. I want you to know how to have the account live a long time. That means YOU beat ebay