eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ? - Page 26 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 02-12-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Hello everyone, now I have been invited to Ayden,all my hidden accounts must go before March 26.
I have read all the topics related to mp, but I have not found a solution for myself, so I will be happy to receive any advice from you
My stele consists of
The hidden name of the company
Hidden company number (it is real but belongs to another company not mine)
Hidden First and Last Name
Hidden Address
Hidden date of birth
I also doubt that there is such a person that I have indicated in the First and Last Name
So my stealth is made up entirely of hidden data
I do not know what strategy to follow to get into mp.I understand that ayden will throw us out not only because we were once suspended and it will find a connection or it has already found it and so far allowed us to work but then it may change its mind, but also because its rules include quite strict measures of compliance with trade relations,for example, the number of returns should not exceed 0.5% of all sales per month,this is quite cruel.I understand that sooner or later you will get suspended because of mp and because of the wild west of ebay.I have read several scripts and there are questions for them, I hope for your opinions.
1 Scenario
Provide Ayden real data and wait for updates on ebay without doing anything, the fact that I am a Russian citizen this means that I will not pass the credit check, in my opinion this is the same as providing stel data, of course the passport will be real and this will increase the chance but I doubt that they accept Russian citizens, since it is very difficult for us to open a bank account in the UK.I have a bank account for my company ltd which of course is different from the names of the companies in my stealth
Do you think I have a chance to provide Ayden with my passport and bank statement and do nothing on ebay? What is the probability that they will accept me?

2 Scenario
I can prepare creative documents, but before that, I can study the numeric values of the ID and prepare valid numbers,I have little experience in creating creative documents and I understand that there are methods and mandatory requirements for the document that you make, so as not to fall into the trap.I can prepare a bank statement by applying the correct address I can even issue a card in that name but unfortunately not an account..
I understand that with my experience of changing documents, I can fall into a trap, but I think I will try to do so.I read about the many failures of this method, but also read about the success,I hope people who have become successful with this approach will give me a couple of valuable tips.This method is the best, if it certainly works for a number of objective reasons.

3. The script
I can get real documents, let's call these documents partner documents and provide Ayden with real data and wait for ebay to change the information and let me through.

I understand that I have a complete mismatch of account data and this does not tell me anything good, given some posts that when using 1 or 3 scenarios, people were suspended due to too different information provided for MP

What would you do in my case, maybe I don't see reality as it is?I am invited for all my ebay accounts on March 26, I have only 3 of them.I got a big hit in December 2020 and just started to recover, so I don't have both the time and the funds for long experiments.I do not see an adequate solution now, except how to wait for day x and sell while I can, but this day x is coming soon and I do not have any working options to go.
Any advice, thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2021

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 23%

Use stealth info and doc. Just by luck.
Old 02-12-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg1243 View Post
Hello everyone, now I have been invited to Ayden,all my hidden accounts must go before March 26.
I have read all the topics related to mp, but I have not found a solution for myself, so I will be happy to receive any advice from you
My stele consists of
The hidden name of the company
Hidden company number (it is real but belongs to another company not mine)
Hidden First and Last Name
Hidden Address
Hidden date of birth
I also doubt that there is such a person that I have indicated in the First and Last Name
So my stealth is made up entirely of hidden data
I do not know what strategy to follow to get into mp.I understand that ayden will throw us out not only because we were once suspended and it will find a connection or it has already found it and so far allowed us to work but then it may change its mind, but also because its rules include quite strict measures of compliance with trade relations,for example, the number of returns should not exceed 0.5% of all sales per month,this is quite cruel.I understand that sooner or later you will get suspended because of mp and because of the wild west of ebay.I have read several scripts and there are questions for them, I hope for your opinions.
1 Scenario
Provide Ayden real data and wait for updates on ebay without doing anything, the fact that I am a Russian citizen this means that I will not pass the credit check, in my opinion this is the same as providing stel data, of course the passport will be real and this will increase the chance but I doubt that they accept Russian citizens, since it is very difficult for us to open a bank account in the UK.I have a bank account for my company ltd which of course is different from the names of the companies in my stealth
Do you think I have a chance to provide Ayden with my passport and bank statement and do nothing on ebay? What is the probability that they will accept me?

2 Scenario
I can prepare creative documents, but before that, I can study the numeric values of the ID and prepare valid numbers,I have little experience in creating creative documents and I understand that there are methods and mandatory requirements for the document that you make, so as not to fall into the trap.I can prepare a bank statement by applying the correct address I can even issue a card in that name but unfortunately not an account..
I understand that with my experience of changing documents, I can fall into a trap, but I think I will try to do so.I read about the many failures of this method, but also read about the success,I hope people who have become successful with this approach will give me a couple of valuable tips.This method is the best, if it certainly works for a number of objective reasons.

3. The script
I can get real documents, let's call these documents partner documents and provide Ayden with real data and wait for ebay to change the information and let me through.

I understand that I have a complete mismatch of account data and this does not tell me anything good, given some posts that when using 1 or 3 scenarios, people were suspended due to too different information provided for MP

What would you do in my case, maybe I don't see reality as it is?I am invited for all my ebay accounts on March 26, I have only 3 of them.I got a big hit in December 2020 and just started to recover, so I don't have both the time and the funds for long experiments.I do not see an adequate solution now, except how to wait for day x and sell while I can, but this day x is coming soon and I do not have any working options to go.
Any advice, thank you!
1, 2 ,3 ...

Try them all. Seriously, you can hopefully get 1 account through. But do it until you have too, so keep selling until they fully restrict your account
Old 02-13-2021

Longevity: 64%

Well I successfully got my first account through last year. Changed all the details to real first, then its been running fine ever since.

Now my other 2 stealth accounts have to be done this week. Gonna make them real too. At this point is there even any point logging IP's and using different windows accounts as its completely linked. Does ebay actually mind you having multiple accounts for different categories?
Old 02-17-2021

Longevity: 18%

Someone linked transferwise or something else for Managed payments?
Old 02-17-2021

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniseed View Post
Well I successfully got my first account through last year. Changed all the details to real first, then its been running fine ever since.

Now my other 2 stealth accounts have to be done this week. Gonna make them real too. At this point is there even any point logging IP's and using different windows accounts as its completely linked. Does ebay actually mind you having multiple accounts for different categories?
hi how will you make the other 2 account real ?

family / friends details ?
Old 02-21-2021

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo666 View Post
hi how will you make the other 2 account real ?

family / friends details ?
No just gonna put them all in my real name. I don't have any banned accounts in my name so hoping they won't care about the link. I have 2 real buying accounts in my name already any they didn't mind it matching the stealth. I don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items so fingers crossed
Old 02-24-2021

Longevity: 53%

I would keep changing the IP address and keeping accounts on separate CPU profiles as no one knows if, as this is financial data that it is kept separate to linking accounts when you lose one.
The Following User Says Thank You to richie2065 For This Useful Post:
aniseed (02-27-2021)
Old 02-25-2021

Longevity: 68%

So i have to change UK stealth to Managed Payments.
The account has a made up name but a real address, in order to set the bank account up which is in my name do i need t change the name on the stealth account to my name before signing up and hope for the best?

In reality Ebay should not see the name unless they try to take money by DD?
Old 03-08-2021

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotay View Post
So i have to change UK stealth to Managed Payments.
The account has a made up name but a real address, in order to set the bank account up which is in my name do i need t change the name on the stealth account to my name before signing up and hope for the best?

In reality Ebay should not see the name unless they try to take money by DD?
So i changed a fictitious name on my stealth account to my real name and carried out the bank account linking.

All went ok, made a test purchase and 2 days later the amount was paid out to my account.

Maybe i have been lucky.
Old 03-10-2021

Longevity: 39%

Hello all, i’ve been away for a while from aspkin

But would it be viable for us UK Based sellers to purchase ebay accounts that are located in a non - MP hit country and trade off that as normal

Just an idea, would this be possible though?
Old 03-12-2021

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
Hello all, i’ve been away for a while from aspkin

But would it be viable for us UK Based sellers to purchase ebay accounts that are located in a non - MP hit country and trade off that as normal

Just an idea, would this be possible though?

I was thinking the same,
But we will need the followings of that country
Address, phone, IP address, bank acc,
Eb shud get that we are staying in say Philippines but selling on ebay Uk,
Old 03-12-2021

did you have to upload some form of picture ID?

Quote:
So i changed a fictitious name on my stealth account to my real name and carried out the bank account linking.

All went ok, made a test purchase and 2 days later the amount was paid out to my account.

Maybe i have been lucky.
Old 03-12-2021

Longevity: 44%

Quote:

Maybe i have been lucky.
Did you put your real DOB? Or kept the Stealth one?
Old 03-12-2021

Longevity: 18%

How to get the registered info creat the stealth account
Old 03-18-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 46%

Your adress on file with your bank must match eBay's registered adress?
Old 03-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

no. lately US managed payments hasn't been complaining about mismatched bank info.
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
dune (03-18-2021)
Old 03-22-2021

No it doesn't
Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
Your adress on file with your bank must match eBay's registered adress?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richie2065 For This Useful Post:
Bradd (03-25-2021), dune (03-22-2021)
Old 03-22-2021

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidoncs View Post
use stealth info and doc. Just by luck.
Definitely don't do that!!! You'll be banned in a jiffy!
Luck no longer works as checks are being carried on 100% of applications

Last edited by resilient; 03-22-2021 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-22-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie2065 View Post
No it doesn't
And could they see the address on your bank?, because mine is banned in old eBay account. Is it a concern?

If not, do they check your official residential address anywhere in a public/ private database?
Old 03-25-2021

Longevity: 66%

Hi I wonder is there a limit to the number of ebay accounts you can have in your real name please ?
I potentially could have about 12 accounts with ebay real id but with different paypal details.

I ask the question about how many ebay accounts can a person have, in case I need to cherry pick the accounts I want to use because some of my older ones have a private seller ebay but with no limit paypal accounts.

I now have had about 6 more ebay accounts requests for managed payments (31 may deadline).

I have submitted new s details for an ebay business account that was in a ltd company name of a relative and their now old address.

It had an ebay business seller id and a another ebay id which is as a private seller. The relative has now passed away and the ltd company was disssolved.

I have changed everything to my real details including correct dob, and show the business as a sole trader and as my real name.

The bank account is a personal bank account which I had been using on the paypal account. Ebay asked for a bank statement and i provided a genuine pdf statement.

They thanked me and said we will let you know. No requests for the private seller id re managed payments yet.
Old 03-25-2021

You can have as many accounts as you want and under different banks but this must be justified, you can sell in toys in one account and music in another. But as far as I know you can't sell music CDs on one and DVDs on another ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arktech View Post
Hi I wonder is there a limit to the number of ebay accounts you can have in your real name please ?
I potentially could have about 12 accounts with ebay real id but with different paypal details.

I ask the question about how many ebay accounts can a person have, in case I need to cherry pick the accounts I want to use because some of my older ones have a private seller ebay but with no limit paypal accounts.

I now have had about 6 more ebay accounts requests for managed payments (31 may deadline).

I have submitted new s details for an ebay business account that was in a ltd company name of a relative and their now old address.

It had an ebay business seller id and a another ebay id which is as a private seller. The relative has now passed away and the ltd company was disssolved.

I have changed everything to my real details including correct dob, and show the business as a sole trader and as my real name.

The bank account is a personal bank account which I had been using on the paypal account. Ebay asked for a bank statement and i provided a genuine pdf statement.

They thanked me and said we will let you know. No requests for the private seller id re managed payments yet.