Will mp ask for direct debit card details? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 07-21-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Will mp ask for direct debit card details?

Hi, i understand MP on ebay requires a bank account, but has anybody been prompted to provide a debit card yet (like paypal)?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Will mp ask for direct debit card details?

To the best of my knowledge they only dispense payments via bank account transfer.
Old 07-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Bank account only. Savings or checking work.
Old 07-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaywanton View Post
Hi, i understand MP on ebay requires a bank account, but has anybody been prompted to provide a debit card yet (like paypal)?
Ebay setup DD on one of my account yesterday the account going live on 3rd aug for MP
Old 07-23-2020

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Ebay setup DD on one of my account yesterday the account going live on 3rd aug for MP
Yes Ebay have set up a DD on both my accounts which are moving onto managed payments
Old 07-23-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
Yes Ebay have set up a DD on both my accounts which are moving onto managed payments

And from my understanding business accounts only eBay informed me today that private sellers might not receive the invitation for good.
Old 07-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Really?! That's crazy if private sellers are not enrolled. I remember doing a tonne of sales and acting like a business on my private account aha. This would be great news.
Old 07-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaywanton View Post
Really?! That's crazy if private sellers are not enrolled. I remember doing a tonne of sales and acting like a business on my private account aha. This would be great news.

That’s what I was told yesterday but not sure yet they’re still deciding. I think if people start complaining like the private sellers they won’t roll it out to the private sellers.
Old 07-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
You were 'told' wrong, stop listening to jerks on youtube. Sometimes I'm convinced you're deliberately spreading misinformation, surely nobody is stupid enough to believe scammers with an agenda rather than ebay themselves.

MP is being rolled out right across the site. Eventually it will be all sellers in all countries.

I’m not looking on YouTube. eBay informed me yesterday I recommend if more private sellers go to eBay and start complaining private sellers won’t have to join in my opinion but let’s just see what happens.
Old 07-24-2020

Quote:
If you were indeed informed by ebay that it might not happen for some then you spoke to one of their many clueless reps.

They've already terminated their relationship with paypal!
Liken the next year/two years as the current brexit transition period. It's happening.

Let's not forget that MP has been widely accepted with approval, a few moaners ain't changing that.

There has been less uproar about this, lets not forget how much folk hated paypal before MP was initiated, than there was about something as trivial as removing negative feedback for sellers. You've allowed yourself to be suckered by low grade sources to think it might be overturned - not a chance thankfully.

But you are entitled to think what you want and prepare accordingly.

I’m sure there reps know what they’re talking about and the eBay rep I was speaking to first transferred me to the correct department so they ain’t nobody like you haha..

You dumbass if they wanted to renew there contract with PayPal they can renew it so I hope they keep private sellers on PayPal and u could fook off and join the new **** MP system.

And I’m sure people are Going to moan at MP and due to Covid in the hard situation dumb EBay should not be forcing sellers to join so I’m quite happy more private sellers when they get forced to join they will lose all the new sellers and private sellers matter More not business Sellers.

I hope you understand if not then you’re not very knowledgeable.
Old 07-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

In the USA, business and personal accounts are being moved over. My few not on MP are all personal accounts and being forced to MP.
Old 07-24-2020

Quote:

I appreciate you're not the brightest star in the sky but if you think they're going to create a new contract (not renew - it's already over) just to appease a handful of private sellers then it's not me who's the dumbass.

Just because you're a low grade scammer burning through accounts it doesn't mean we all are.

Has it never crossed your mind (clearly that's asking a lot) that losing some low grade private seller deadwood is part of their strategy? Of course not because you actually believe they earn more from them!

Like I said, it's happening and these nothing you can do about it.

HahaHehe. What do you appreciate you dumbass? And yes they can create a new contract with PayPal if they want and I can’t understand why would you not want them to do.

And The reason why I’m saying is why don’t EBay renew there contract with PayPal Is because that way it will make it equally fair instead of worrying about things going wrong for private sellers to keep using eBay. And just so u specially know private sellers do pay there eBay fees off even if it’s a stealth account.

And yes I will say I have been burning accounts and I been paying eBay fees off It doesn’t mean private sellers keep moving on the next account they’re scammers!!! So why would that make me a scammer cok head?

You don’t think enough before you open your mouth your a internet troll low live scumbag!! You posted 4,010 threads on here you should of started selling accounts on here instead and I wonder why you didn’t u start selling accounts here that is a fact you would have caused issues lol.
Old 07-24-2020

Quote:
.....to get rid of trash like you.

Anyway, just because I like saying it.....

It’s happening and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

Oh yeah and that’s good because I hope they suspend your eBay account For nothing so I’ll be laughing in your ****ie face haha. And you can never sell again on eBay indefinitely. And good luck on eBay with MP I’m gone
The Following User Says Thank You to kane lynch For This Useful Post:
CS. (07-24-2020)
Old 07-24-2020

Quote:
Unfortunately you’d never find out if I get suspended so don’t save any laughter for me.

Glad to hear you’re gone, the system works.

Haha it happens to everyone specially when you don’t know sh*t about eBay good luck.

I found a different platform to sell on don’t need eBay they s*uck like u.
The Following User Says Thank You to kane lynch For This Useful Post:
CS. (07-24-2020)
Old 07-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

I see the level of conversation is reaching new heights of eloquence and validity