Avoiding Managed Payments by having location based in China - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-30-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Avoiding Managed Payments by having location based in China

Hey hope everyone’s well

I regret all the days I cursed PayPal

Anyway

Would it be possible for us to carry on stealthing by geographically setting up our eBay accounts as China based & as business sellers

Then using the usual PayPal payment system to sell, of course using IP address etc geographically located in China

What do account sellers here think about this?

Currently there are Chinese sellers totally, excuse my words, raping the U.K. market and being untouched by the Menace of managed payments

Christmas is coming soon & I would like to get my sh*t together - I’ve got the one Personal account requested for Managed Payments & I am just gonna play it fully safe and give full real details as it’s my brothers names account

I had about 7 business ebays hit with Managed Payments last year and just let them die

Thanks for reading, and my sincerest apologies to anyone who takes offence or meaninglessly inputs a comment that it’s already been discussed
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-30-2021

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Avoiding Managed Payments by having location based in China

Hardly 'meaningless' if it's been discussed on here before which it has many times. China are moving onto MP via Payoneer and roll-out is expected to be quick.

https://tamebay.com/2021/05/chinese-...-payoneer.html
Old 05-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Articles a couple weeks old, seems as if it’s just being rolled out

If the method above is possible at least we can have this year to carry on selling on eBay via PayPal, no?
Old 05-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Chinese accounts are a HUGE PAIN to setup and maintain. I had several for a couple years and it just wasn't worth all the work and aggravation. Needed a lot of people involved and just did not work as hoped.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (05-30-2021)
Old 05-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Thanks Yankee for your input

I am currently discussing this with a Aspkin account seller, we would need the IP address set up what else

Thanks again
Old 05-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
Thanks Yankee for your input

I am currently discussing this with a Aspkin account seller, we would need the IP address set up what else

Thanks again
Chinese accounts need Documents. Lots and lots of documents. Sometimes it takes months to get decent selling limits. I have a factory in china and it was still a huge chore.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (05-30-2021)
Old 06-02-2021

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
Hey hope everyone’s well

I regret all the days I cursed PayPal

Anyway

Would it be possible for us to carry on stealthing by geographically setting up our eBay accounts as China based & as business sellers

Then using the usual PayPal payment system to sell, of course using IP address etc geographically located in China

What do account sellers here think about this?

Currently there are Chinese sellers totally, excuse my words, raping the U.K. market and being untouched by the Menace of managed payments

Christmas is coming soon & I would like to get my sh*t together - I’ve got the one Personal account requested for Managed Payments & I am just gonna play it fully safe and give full real details as it’s my brothers names account

I had about 7 business ebays hit with Managed Payments last year and just let them die

Thanks for reading, and my sincerest apologies to anyone who takes offence or meaninglessly inputs a comment that it’s already been discussed
Christmas is coming ? Okay lol. Also highly unlikely you can default address to china.
Old 06-04-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburnet View Post
Christmas is coming ? Okay lol. Also highly unlikely you can default address to china.
Christmas is coming haa

At least I’m discussing different ideas

Honestly no one needs c#nts like you coming to the forums with your spaz sarcasm

You should go to p*rn hub and enjoy yourself there because your douchebag attitude is not needed here thanks
Old 06-08-2021

Longevity: 18%

It is useless. First, there is no personal seller account in China, only business account. Second, as a Chinese seller or pretending to be a Chinese seller in this case, you cannot simply open eBay and register. In fact, you cannot even open the eBay site in China due to network restrictions. Every Chinese sellers are using VPN or VPS to transfer themselves to another country to bypass the restrictions, therefore actually your IP plan doesn’t work.
Then how do the Chinese sellers register on eBay? This is the third one. In China, eBay has a department and has a bunch of staffs in this department call “seller recruitment managers”, if your company wants to start business on eBay, then you, the boss, or at least the high manager needs to attend some meetings that these recruitment managers hold. Then you will be asked to provide your business registration details, the boss’ ID, the business bank account details, the photos of your site and manufacturing environment, or even the recruitment team will visit the site in person to verify you are truly doing business. Then, if these all go well, the account will successfully be registered.
Although these sounds very complicate and redundant, the recruitment managers can also be of great help when it comes to any issues. As they are the employees of eBay, they can help pass the tickets to the high level in eBay and get it sorted quickly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanielLin For This Useful Post:
ethanhunt (06-09-2021), james_112233 (06-09-2021), yankee (06-09-2021)
Old 06-08-2021
Executive [VIP]

^^^^^^^ yup. had two employees in china go to ebay school. He is not joking at all.
Old 06-09-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielLin View Post
It is useless. First, there is no personal seller account in China, only business account. Second, as a Chinese seller or pretending to be a Chinese seller in this case, you cannot simply open eBay and register. In fact, you cannot even open the eBay site in China due to network restrictions. Every Chinese sellers are using VPN or VPS to transfer themselves to another country to bypass the restrictions, therefore actually your IP plan doesn’t work.
Then how do the Chinese sellers register on eBay? This is the third one. In China, eBay has a department and has a bunch of staffs in this department call “seller recruitment managers”, if your company wants to start business on eBay, then you, the boss, or at least the high manager needs to attend some meetings that these recruitment managers hold. Then you will be asked to provide your business registration details, the boss’ ID, the business bank account details, the photos of your site and manufacturing environment, or even the recruitment team will visit the site in person to verify you are truly doing business. Then, if these all go well, the account will successfully be registered.
Although these sounds very complicate and redundant, the recruitment managers can also be of great help when it comes to any issues. As they are the employees of eBay, they can help pass the tickets to the high level in eBay and get it sorted quickly.
Learnt something new.
Old 06-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Wow that’s astonishing

The amount of f*ke goods I see Chinese sellers list on eBay is worse than a car boot

So eBay helps them do this, it’s nice to see how they are literally killing UK business on there platform & allowing Chinese sellers to literally r*pe the U.K. market unquestioned - then market themselves as “help the small businesses”

The cherry on top is how Royal Mail whack us £4.80 for domestic postage and you can literally buy a £3/4 item from China right now with free shipping all the way here

Thanks everyone for your contributions, again this was just an idea but it seems out of reach

I hope I don’t offend anyone by saying this but this is honestly a sad state of affairs, what’s most gobsmacking is how eBay “helps small businesses” - more like rape the life out of the U.K. market

Peace out

And if anyone is still reading this lol ... how are vape / e liquid / e cig sellers still using dear old PayPal on eBay

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielLin View Post
The Following User Says Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
Aguero (06-12-2021)
Old 06-12-2021

Longevity: 16%

Starting 1st July will be harder for non-EU sellers to sell into EU because of the new VAT regulations. Expect less Chinese cheap goods and higher prices for the rest of goods from the sellers within EU.
Old 06-12-2021

Longevity: 41%

Yes, the VAT exemption for the importation of goods of a value not exceeding EUR 22 will be removed. As a result, all goods imported to the EU will be subject to VAT.

I can see a massive parcel "traffic" jam all around the EU post/couriers companies. How they will handle VAT charging/paying for every single parcel ?

UK has the balls end left that corrupt union. What is the situation there when the goods came from abroad ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Aguero For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (06-12-2021)