20,000 GBP+500+ sold item stealth account died after to MP sign up/ eBay keeps money - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-09-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Default Re: 20,000 GBP+500+ sold item stealth account died after to MP sign up/ eBay keeps mo

When you go over a certain limit adyen and ebay both require you to go through this process to verify your ID since its required by law. If you want to recycle accounts, just stick under that limit.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-09-2021

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: 20,000 GBP+500+ sold item stealth account died after to MP sign up/ eBay keeps mo

Damn, reading this thread is exactly what happened to me but I used real details. I would love an update. I might need to speak to this Managed Payments guy myself. This was my only legit account with real docs and I still got banned for some reason.
Old 08-14-2021

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyga39 View Post
It wasn’t stealth account, it was with details I’ve previously used but slight change in name. It was suspended shortly after supplying real docs.

Just to give you more hope, one of my current stealth accounts was approved for MP with stealth details, made up name, dob, virtual address, Lloyds saving account on my real name. It was running good for couple weeks, then eBay asked for proof of address, bank and ID as I think they couldn’t match any of those. Account wasn’t suspended, sales were still coming, but payouts stopped. I was given until 8th July to supply docs that obviously I don’t have.
I took a chance and gave them real name, real address, and the same bank details. I have chosen to proof bank account through micro payouts, they said it will take 3-5 days to prove it. Next day I’ve got message from eBay that payout is on the way, and all my funds just over 1k reached my account shortly after.
Following day my selling limits increased to 10000/195000.

I don’t know how long it will last, so far so good.
You think it’s possible to use multiple accounts with real details?
Old 08-15-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWNED_101 View Post
Received a reply from CSSF advising me to contact senior heads at Managed Payments (names were included) before pursuing case further.

Done that and will wait for a response (I don't expect one, though!).

Let's see what happens in the coming months.

UPDATE: Can't believe this but I received a response from the executive of Managed Payments - the senior guy at the top of the line. The case is being looked in to.
Do you have any update, I’m in the exact same position and would love to know if you ever got your funds back?
Old 08-22-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 18%

ebay payed me my funds out automatically after 6 months on my banned MP account, i was surprised when it hit my bank to be honest. So i think theyll pay out
Old 09-20-2021

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthedeejay View Post
ebay payed me my funds out automatically after 6 months on my banned MP account, i was surprised when it hit my bank to be honest. So i think theyll pay out
Was your identity verified?
Old 01-24-2022

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielLin View Post
This is the right thing to be done!!!! Let eBay sucks themself!!!! It is their fault for banning accounts for no reasons, for no appeal. Let them sucks their 'Idefinate' stuff. I got the register with MP by 11st June, then I decided to abandent the account directly, make my last biding sale on 9th June, got all the funds out of paypal right away. Now eBay can suck the £300 FVF they dream to get. This is what they deserve!
This is what i used to do with PP when they banned an account

If there was no money in the account (ie i was lucky enough to have withdrawn it days before the ban) i would grab all buyers email addresses and send a mass mail out telling them that the item they bought was faulty/not as described and that if they wanted to submit a claim i would not contest it. It cost Paypal tens of thousands in claims over all the accounts i did this with plus ebay didnt get their fees.

a final act of revenge that tasted soooooo sweet especially when i was getting emails showing my balance 1000's in the negative.
Old 01-24-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlb View Post

If there was no money in the account (ie i was lucky enough to have withdrawn it days before the ban) i would grab all buyers email addresses and send a mass mail out telling them that the item they bought was faulty/not as described and that if they wanted to submit a claim i would not contest it. It cost Paypal tens of thousands in claims over all the accounts i did this with plus ebay didnt get their fees.

a final act of revenge that tasted soooooo sweet especially when i was getting emails showing my balance 1000's in the negative.
This kind of action rolls forward on increased measures from PP though :( ah well
Old 01-24-2022

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlb View Post

Geez dude why not let it be