Limited PayPal accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 11-25-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Limited PayPal accounts

Hello,
on some of my stealth accounts (UK eBay with Bulgarian PayPal) after a big sale 200GBP+ I receive a limitation on the PayPal account:

Your account access is temporarily limited
We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. To understand this better, we will require some information from you.
In an effort to keep your account secure, we've also limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested.
Reference ID: PP-008-826-710-996

Please provide:
Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Provide information on account

When I send the photo ID and provide the information on account, it gets on completed status immediately no problem with that, but on the provide proof of fulfillment and receipt from supplier it stays on "Submitted for review" and after 72h the accounts are "Permanently Limited" happened to 4 of my PP accounts...Does anybody had the same issues? How can I get through this limitation, for the receipt from supplier I send them an Invoice from where the item I sold is purchased, and on the proof of fulfillment the delivery status.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: Limited PayPal accounts

Quote:
When I send the photo ID and provide the information on account, it gets on completed status immediately no problem with that
That doesn't reviewed. It just means it has been uploaded.
Old 11-30-2019

Longevity: 31%

If you are as careful with your paypal accounts as with sensible data (SUCH AS A UNIQUE REFERENCE ID WHICH CAN IDENTIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT). there is no wonder why they limit your accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by invstr View Post
Hello,
on some of my stealth accounts (UK eBay with Bulgarian PayPal) after a big sale 200GBP+ I receive a limitation on the PayPal account:

Your account access is temporarily limited
We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. To understand this better, we will require some information from you.
In an effort to keep your account secure, we've also limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested.
Reference ID: PP-008-826-710-996

Please provide:
Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Provide information on account

When I send the photo ID and provide the information on account, it gets on completed status immediately no problem with that, but on the provide proof of fulfillment and receipt from supplier it stays on "Submitted for review" and after 72h the accounts are "Permanently Limited" happened to 4 of my PP accounts...Does anybody had the same issues? How can I get through this limitation, for the receipt from supplier I send them an Invoice from where the item I sold is purchased, and on the proof of fulfillment the delivery status.
Old 12-08-2019

Longevity: 35%

hi everyone,
i really need help. last year i bought ebay and paypal stealth account on here.and start selling things on ebay. my product is good so i sold in one month around 1500 pounds worth of thing.i did not took money out and suddenly got message from pay pal that my account limited. asking for photo id and password.
unfortunately i dont have that as its stealth account had all information like address date of birth etc but dont have photo id. i try to make one but they rejected and said need to upload again. its more then a year now still i cant take money out. i need help pleas anyone can help me regarding this issue.

regards
Old 12-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja007 View Post
hi everyone,
i really need help. last year i bought ebay and paypal stealth account on here.and start selling things on ebay. my product is good so i sold in one month around 1500 pounds worth of thing.i did not took money out and suddenly got message from pay pal that my account limited. asking for photo id and password.
unfortunately i dont have that as its stealth account had all information like address date of birth etc but dont have photo id. i try to make one but they rejected and said need to upload again. its more then a year now still i cant take money out. i need help pleas anyone can help me regarding this issue.

regards
Be careful of random pm - aim to do biz with trusted members here. Maybe reach out to admin/moderators for guidance