paypal limited: inventory and invoices + call centre stories - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 12-22-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default paypal limited: inventory and invoices + call centre stories

I have been a paypal user since 2002 and paypal decided to limit my account 3 times.
lets share some successful story, then to the questions.
they first limited my account for the £1200 and £1700 limit. For me, they want to confirm my phone number. Unfortunately, my phoneline been funny and missed the call. i immiediately called the call centre, and after 10-20 mins waiting, i got through and told them my phone went out of battery and can't pick u phone and ask what i can do. They told me to send them address proof via email and changed my status. As soon as i did that, within 12 hours, limitation lifted up.

So for address proof that kind of thing, call them.

To the question:
they have limited my account 3rd time in a week, and wanted invoices, supplier information and tracking. i first gave them a translation of supplier information and they were not satisfied. I then gave them everything in original name plus translation, this time they are happy.
I paid extra to get it through DHL and Hong Kong ems, and they are on their way. tracking is on. so another tick

But...
unfortunately there's no invoices between myself and supplier. I put my order through the phone, and they will give me a receipt. I generally bulk buy and the 5 orders paypal ask for further information, I supplied a receipt from my supplier, which includes everything really (24 pairs of shoes, 1 panty hose, 1 bag) and an inventory of what my buyer bought.
Paypal still asked for more information. I heard that making up an invoice at this stage (because i have explained to paypal i put order via phone so there's no record and only receipt) is not good. It just doesn't look right. On the other hand, it sounds that many advice on the forum said just get a template and make one up.

Should I make up an invoice now, even I told paypal I dun really invoice the supplier?
What I have supplied so far are:
Inventory of orders ordered by customers
Receipt of that bulk order supplied by my Chinese supplier
a translation of the receipt

I have made the worst assumption that paypal might limit my account for 180 days, I just hope they're going to give me back the money after 6 months. But until now, I think I did everything on the right track?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-22-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%

Hi there, as you are in phone communication with them, call them and say you dont have the invoice because your order has not arrived with you yet. <I am presuming that is the case?>
Then call them back and say you spoke with your supplier and he is going to fax it to you.

Then make your own "fax" and email it or fax it to paypal.

Keep in line with the way you have been corresponding with them to make it seem as legit as possible.