Limited PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 07-11-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Limited PP

Started slowly but at weekend had a good day and took £1200 i tried to draw £500 and leave £700 for any returns or whatevr

few hours later limited proof of Id and invoices even though a couple of weeks ago i submitted some docs of ID after some kind help i received

now im wondering my stuff comes from china if i give details from my dhgate account will that get me a ban???

i am selling vero on ebay but not as vero I DO NOT USE The brand name in my listing but in my description i say it wont cost you whatever like the leading brand but it looks just as good

i also DO NOT show the logo in my pictures i just hint at it

NOW i have no problems with the account on ebay no complaints all feedback is positive i pay my bills as i get them not as they arrive do you think i will be ok with DHgate receipts????

As like i say i am not selling a brand although i am i am not advertising it as a brand

your thoughts
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

DHG receipts are no good - get some kind of supplier invoice - think outside the box.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
thered (07-11-2011)
Old 07-11-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
DHG receipts are no good - get some kind of supplier invoice - think outside the box.
i spoke to supplier earlier he is going too scan me some proper invoices they will be chinese but it should be ok do you think?
Old 07-11-2011

Longevity: 78%

Step 1) Sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗
Step 2) Get banned

Great stuff.

But in all seriousness, someone's reported your listings and that account's finished. No amount of invoices can help you. The stuff you're selling is illegal and this hits eBays reputation hard, so once they're notified they'll clamp down.

Although stating that the garments are not genuine is certainly commendabe, eBay will still still take a dim view of it.

Selling counterfeit items is not a sustainable business model. The only way I can see it working is to spread out sales over 10 or 15 different accounts which will be a massive pain in the arse.
Old 07-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensignia View Post
Step 1) Sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗
Step 2) Get banned

Great stuff.

But in all seriousness, someone's reported your listings and that account's finished. No amount of invoices can help you. The stuff you're selling is illegal and this hits eBays reputation hard, so once they're notified they'll clamp down.

Although stating that the garments are not genuine is certainly commendabe, eBay will still still take a dim view of it.

Selling counterfeit items is not a sustainable business model. The only way I can see it working is to spread out sales over 10 or 15 different accounts which will be a massive pain in the arse.

Its paypal that is the problem not ebay if i have had complaints on ebay they would have removed my listings which they have not and btw they are not advertised as any brand they are just compared to the brand in the item description

my problem is i was doing 1 too 2 sales a week slowly but on sunday it got a bit mad and i sold over £1200 so i think that is why
Old 07-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

I can't really comment more than what I have stated - less chinese, the better.
Old 07-12-2011

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thered View Post
i spoke to supplier earlier he is going too scan me some proper invoices they will be chinese but it should be ok do you think?

i was in this situation a couple of years ago, i was told by pp for them to be acceptable they need to have rubber stamp, so ask them to stap them and they shold be fine, mine where and they were made by me.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to Stigger For This Useful Post:
thered (07-12-2011)
Old 07-12-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to stealthmaster

"The Red"- Why do you insist in buying merchandise from "China"?, because it's cheaper and a bigger profit margin. Looks like "PayPal" is toast my friend look at a suitable business model, and not importing ⊗⊗⊗⊗ C*ap from "China"!!.
Old 07-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmaster View Post
"The Red"- Why do you insist in buying merchandise from "China"?, because it's cheaper and a bigger profit margin. Looks like "PayPal" is toast my friend look at a suitable business model, and not importing ⊗⊗⊗⊗ C*ap from "China"!!.
I didnt realise that importing from china was illegal

I know i am sailing near the wind but this has got nothing to do with what i am selling it is to do with my weeks sales up 400% in a day

my items are not advertised as a brand i have no complaints is it sustainable i am not really sure

but i certainly have not been asked for receipts because they think i am selling vero it is because they think i am going to do a bunk with a wad of cash
Old 07-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
i was in this situation a couple of years ago, i was told by pp for them to be acceptable they need to have rubber stamp, so ask them to stap them and they shold be fine, mine where and they were made by me.
i am getting some off my supplier that are stamped so i hope that helps all i can do is put them in if they say no appeal

the account is actually a real person with a real address just operated by me as of yet i have had no problems and not a whiff of a complaint so really there should be no problems

its a worry though i need some of the cash out to get more stock and i dont want to say goodbye and wait 180 days

what will be though i suppose
Old 07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmaster View Post
Are you seriously suggesting all stuff from China is c*ap? Take a trip around most of the high street and have a look at their items for sale and you will see lots of "made in china"
Old 07-12-2011

Send a message via MSN to stealthmaster

Not all products most "Counterfeited" products are all defective poor workmanship, and no quality control what so ever once it's made straight in the box. Like I've said before everyone to there own if you want to do that, but like i said "eBay" is getting uptight now about people selling Vero/⊗⊗⊗⊗ products on there sites. 400% rise in sales is going to cause a reason to flag your "PayPal" account, especially if £1200 in a space of a few days is going through it. And if the "PayPal" limits are not lifted and you haven't submitted documents, then I would try and get around this one way or another you need to do it. It's worth a try!.
The Following User Says Thank You to stealthmaster For This Useful Post:
thered (07-12-2011)
Old 07-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

I would never auto-assume that the pa yp al is toast if you are peddling stuff from China.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
thered (07-13-2011)
Old 07-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I would never auto-assume that the pa yp al is toast if you are peddling stuff from China.
im hoping its not lets face it there are millions of people selling goods from china and using paypal everyday

a lot of top brand suppliers make their stuff in china too because its cheap

im still waiting for my receipts once these are in i will let you know of my response
Old 07-12-2011

Quote:
i am getting some off my supplier that are stamped so i hope that helps all i can do is put them in if they say no appeal

the account is actually a real person with a real address just operated by me as of yet i have had no problems and not a whiff of a complaint so really there should be no problems

its a worry though i need some of the cash out to get more stock and i dont want to say goodbye and wait 180 days

what will be though i suppose

I agree mate, dont see a problem, saying that it is PP your dealing with

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
thered (07-13-2011)
Old 07-12-2011

Quote:
im hoping its not lets face it there are millions of people selling goods from china and using paypal everyday

a lot of top brand suppliers make their stuff in china too because its cheap

im still waiting for my receipts once these are in i will let you know of my response

Have you mentioned to PP your suppliers are based in china ?

If not just make your own from u.k with a soho number so you actually take a call if they ring.

i have done this a few times mate its a doddle.

thered (07-12-2011)
Old 07-12-2011

China is not your problem

Your problem at this stage is the amount of money going through your account. It seems daft I know - but the pindick brains at Paypal follow a certain course and you have now come up against it

Your paperwork is now very VERY important and must pass muster

Best of luck with it

The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
thered (07-12-2011)
Old 07-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:

If not just make your own from u.k with a soho number so you actually take a call if they ring.

Problem i have with that is i post tracking on ebay as its dropshipped it shows its from china
Old 07-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Just too add i think the paypal walls are closing in i have an available balance that is £1 less than my total funds

Have paypal taken a sneaky ££££ to check the bank account i wonder
Old 07-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:

just out of interest have they ever called do you give a proper address and do you actually buy an invoice book and a stamper
Old 07-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Just too add that i got the inevitable 180 days this cannot be appealed scenario

dont know why to be honest

no problems with orders all shipped all with tracking and no complaints

i have ideas but no firm reason

maybe it was vero athough they were not advertised as A BRAND sand i got no complaints or items removed on ebay so im not sure on that

maybe it was because i moved too fast

maybe it was because my invoices were from china which in my eyes is not a crime

who knows id and everything was for a real person with a real address shame now i have a wait to get cash

hoping i get it early
Old 07-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I have submitted china supplier invoices before, given that is where I get most merchandize.

yes the drop shipping is not good to disclose to pp - there are methods to overcome that and submit some tracking from UK in future..........
thered (07-16-2011)