Paypal accounts limited for the 2nd time! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 10-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Paypal accounts limited for the 2nd time!

Hey all.

Paypal decided to limit my accounts yesterday for:

"reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal service we need some more information about some of your recent eBay and PayPal activity".

However, it's not specific and it doesn't tell me what I need to do in order to pass this limitation. When I signed onto my other stealth paypal too, that has also become limited- so they must have become linked.

I have had comeback's on a couple of items I have sold for my 1 Paypal but I have given full refunds for both items so do not know what the issue is?

Is there a likely chance i'm gonna get to use these accounts again or do you reckon it's game over? One of the accounts has over £700 in it as well which I could do with.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Your selling high risk items and they want to know if you get your stuff from a legit supplier. People only get this when they sell high risk. It has happened to me. Usually I never regain back the account. Its time to move on, but try and submit docs maybe there is hope!
Old 10-21-2011
Threadstarter  

OK but I haven't sold a shed load of stuff at all, feedback of 30, and I am just a sole trader not a business, will they still ask for docs of where I get stuff from?
Old 10-21-2011

Longevity: 75%

Erm - A sole trader is a business - the clue is in the word trader

And yes they will if it is a product that is ⊗⊗⊗⊗d or high risk
Old 10-21-2011

Longevity: 72%

Mine got limited for the second time. And now I am left with only one bank account verified by PayPal but with a receiving limitation. Just bought eBaySTEALTH and on the verge of putting dust on my head. I had been too stupid.

The second account got limited for a simple reason yesterday and I got so angry I decided to ring USING MY OLD LANDLINE NUMBER (linked with a limited account). ~sigh~

I recommend buying Aspkin's guide it's full of.... everything you need to know to sell properly and without getting suspended.

Old 10-22-2011
Threadstarter  

I know it sucks! I'm gonna be running out of bank accounts soon! Damn! And yeah i have the ebay stealth guide, bought it the first time i got kicked off, but it doesn't work anymore for some reason, not sure if it only lasts for a certain amount of time?
Old 10-22-2011

The stealth guide is exactly what it says - it's a stealth guide. You then need to fine tune what you have read to your own situation.

Everything you need to know is in there - but it isn't a DIY manual.

Everyones circumstances are different and the scenario with EB and PP is constantly changing.

I consider myself quite well up on the whole stealth issue but my knowledge is constantly being upgraded by what I read and learn from other peoples experience - usually I don't even realise I'm learning.

Start to think long term instead of short term - work out what you need to do to keep an account for a long time. Remember you are not running a stealth account - you are running an account under stealth operating conditions - there is a huge difference

No one should be constantly losing accounts - you need to refine how you operate
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
AKasper (10-23-2011)
Old 10-22-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:

No one should be constantly losing accounts - you need to refine how you operate

This is very true. Long term is the key. It takes a lot of work, but worth it if you don't have to keep starting again...

Also, I would advise not to keep too much money in a PP. The £700 they are likely holding of yours now for 6 months is unfortunate. A mistake like this will enable you to learn from and never repeat again.

I would advise not to let them hold more than you could comfortable afford to lose, even "if" it is for 6 months.
Old 10-22-2011

BTW, one PayPal account of mine has more than £450. Then I opened another one with the saving account number and that one has more than 850. The latest one that got limited has £472.
PayPal accounts are now my saving accounts except that I could start using my savings after a period of 6 months. ~sigh~
Old 10-23-2011

Longevity: 79%

You are tripping yourself up all over the place or at least the way i am reading your posts you are

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 10-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Yeah GT you are right.

Looking back, I have made obvious mistakes which have cost me my account and I will learn from them. I gave PP a ring and they said they are closing my account because it is linked with another one and they deem it as a risk.
Old 10-23-2011

Talking about mistakes, here are a few of mine:

As a Newbie, opened a legal PayPal and linked 9 eBay accounts over a period of 11 months. All of them were going well except for one day eBay decided to take two of the accounts down and within two days PayPal was gone too with £450 (approx) inside. To be honest, they had been way too generous with me. I gave PayPal ring a couple of times and then it finally revealed upon me what exactly happened to me (just to listen after a long debate, 'Mam! We can't let you use PayPal anymore'). So I didn't even know what does it mean to have a Limited PayPal and being suspended from eBay. Within two days, I opened another PayPal with the same sort code and account number but a Saving account with old account details. It lasted for a few days while I tried my best to get rid of all of my things/selling stuff until that one was closed down as well with £850 inside. And THEN FINALLY SUDDENLY I came to know what dis it mean to have a Limited PayPal.
A friend helped me out with this and provided with much info (that you can find in eBay Stealth) and I successfully created three verified PayPal and 18 eBay accounts. Meanwhile four of my accounts were down as well as they were found linked with the suspended one. (The rest of three are still running. Is that alright to let those running???)

Only two days ago, I received a harmless message for limiting my PayPal and I screwed the case by ringing them using my old land-line phone. Ah!!!!

The list of stupid mistakes goes on....(But I am feeling tired so may be next time)

Last edited by jnveed; 10-23-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 10-23-2011

Time to dump the lot and start again
Old 10-23-2011

Granny!

I have three old accounts left and I linked those with my new PayPal (using hubby's bank account), I can't close those myself as I tried again and again but the system won't let me do so I decided to carry on using those anyway. One of them is in real good standing (lolz only 20 feedback but **** star ratings and happy comments).

My concern is even if I remove the links between PayPal and eBay and take a fresh start by creating new eBay accounts, won't the PayPal will always show the record that those accounts with issues were had been apart of this PayPal. How to avoid this?? Thanks.

Old 10-23-2011

Start a new user account on your P C

Get all new information and accounts

Start from scratch and make sure you never log in to your old accounts

Unless you move onto a situation that is stress free you are a disaster waiting to happen

Do your research and learn, learn and learn some more
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
jnveed (10-23-2011)
Old 10-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Go fresh! Listen to GT she knows what shes talking about.

The approach your taking is going to cause you headaches further down the line....
Old 10-23-2011

Granny.
Thanks for your response.
I have already created 4 user accounts with 2 eBay accounts inside each.
With this PayPal account, is that alright if I close it down and then create new with the same bank details. I know it is a real basic question but I did not find any answer anywhere.

Secondly, how can you avoid not logging on to your old suspended ones. The moments buyers are sent emails they are even more harassed (compared to the seller) and start opening cases (item not received etc) and you have to log in to respond to them with tracking numbers and do some cyber caressing that they should not be bothered at all and need to wait just a bit, blah blah.

??????????
Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnveed View Post
Granny.
Thanks for your response.
I have already created 4 user accounts with 2 eBay accounts inside each.
With this PayPal account, is that alright if I close it down and then create new with the same bank details. I know it is a real basic question but I did not find any answer anywhere.

Secondly, how can you avoid not logging on to your old suspended ones. The moments buyers are sent emails they are even more harassed (compared to the seller) and start opening cases (item not received etc) and you have to log in to respond to them with tracking numbers and do some cyber caressing that they should not be bothered at all and need to wait just a bit, blah blah.

??????????

only have one PP to each computer users accounts and each computer user accounts needs a new email address for the eby and PP contained with in them, you will also need a different I.p address of each of the windows user account you use.

you need a new bnk account for each PP you create so if you have 3 PP you need 3 bnk account.
as a rule of thumb

DO NOT USE ANYTHING YOU USED ON AN OLD EBY OR PP ACCOUNT

including
NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE
EMAIL
I.P ADDRESS
BANK OR CARD DETIALS

Do not use the card attached to your bnk account use a vcc.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to Stigger For This Useful Post:
jnveed (10-23-2011)
Old 10-23-2011

Look - I'm sorry if this sounds harsh - OK?

You simply aren't learning anything - you are reading and then ignoring

When I say start from scratch I mean exactly that - everything - bank accounts, name, address, products, pictures - everything!!

Your current situation is totally toxic - everything associated with it is totally toxic - it cannot be rescued - it is kaput - it is no more - it cannot be resourected - IT CANNOT BE USED IF YOU WANT A SIMPLE LIFE!!!!

I'm sorry - there is no other way to put it

Wrap up your dealings with the old accounts and close that user accoint until you can collect your money

New Email address - new Ebay account - new Paypal account - new name - new address - new phone number - new IP - new pictures - new description - new user account

Yes???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
jnveed (10-23-2011), Stigger (10-23-2011)
Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
Look - I'm sorry if this sounds harsh - OK?

You simply aren't learning anything - you are reading and then ignoring

When I say start from scratch I mean exactly that - everything - bank accounts, name, address, products, pictures - everything!!

Your current situation is totally toxic - everything associated with it is totally toxic - it cannot be rescued - it is kaput - it is no more - it cannot be resourected - IT CANNOT BE USED IF YOU WANT A SIMPLE LIFE!!!!

I'm sorry - there is no other way to put it

Wrap up your dealings with the old accounts and close that user accoint until you can collect your money

New Email address - new Ebay account - new Paypal account - new name - new address - new phone number - new IP - new pictures - new description - new user account

Yes???

Just in case it was missed the first time

Old 10-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizWoz View Post
only have one PP to each computer users accounts and each computer user accounts needs a new email address for the eby and PP contained with in them, you will also need a different I.p address of each of the windows user account you use.

you need a new bnk account for each PP you create so if you have 3 PP you need 3 bnk account.
as a rule of thumb

DO NOT USE ANYTHING YOU USED ON AN OLD EBY OR PP ACCOUNT

including
NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE
EMAIL
I.P ADDRESS
BANK OR CARD DETIALS

Do not use the card attached to your bnk account use a vcc.

Thanks for your response TizWoz!
Keeping in mind each and every single step you mentioned I successfully created dozens of accounts, some of them are doing good. Until one day I logged in to my PayPal to receive:

We recently noticed an issue with your account. For information on what you can and can't do while your account is limited, go to the Resolution Centre.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

00 Oct 0000: We recently received complaints from at least one buyer who indicated that there was a problem with the item they received.

We've looked into the matter on behalf of the buyer and we'd like to work with you to resolve this as quickly as possible.

To resolve this matter it may help to take the following steps:
1. If your account has insufficient funds to cover the amount for a pending refund, please add funds to your PayPal account.
2. Send an email authorising PayPal to process the outstanding refunds in full. You can contact PayPal by selecting the Contact Us link in the footer of all PayPal pages.

(Your case ID for this reason is 00-000-000-000-000.)

----------------------

I did what they ask me to do (the above two steps)
Now it's been more that three days and nothing proceeded. What would you suggest me to do?

Last edited by jnveed; 10-23-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 10-23-2011

I've got dinner to cook