How do I fax documents to Paypal? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 11-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

Log onto PayPal, click contact us and they'll give you a pin number to enter when you call.

That saves all the security questions. Have all your details to your account...name, address, DOB, bank/cc details, EVERYTHING.

I just put 141 in front of the number (on a mobile you have to choose to withhold the number), never had an issue with this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-07-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

i heard that they can still see the number you call from,regardless of 141 etc

just dropping it in there
Old 11-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

thought they only see number if you call their freephone - where did you get that info re 141 GTB, cos thats worrying, I often use an actual BT withheld number plus 141 when I call and never had probs?
Old 11-08-2011

someone mentioned on here

cant remember who but it was a few months back

BUT,if you always done it without problems that's probably complete bull

just thought i'd drop it in the discussion,see if others chime in and confirm

TBF,surely they can't see it if you press 141,no one should be able to apart from authorities
Old 11-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%
Default Great News!

Whoopee! I have finally received an email from Paypal saying they have returned my account back to regular, and when I logged in the issue with limit has gone, and I no longer have ANY limits!!!! Here is what it said on the Paypal website:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations! You’re Verified

You are now a Verified PayPal user. In addition to increased security, buyers and sellers value your Verified status because it indicates you have passed PayPal security checks. Most importantly, you can now send unlimited payments with your PayPal account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
How great is that! So it just goes to show if you do your homework and be a good boy (or girl) that it can work out - I can hardly talk though considering the amount I rant and rave about it - heh heh heh Anyway its a massive weight off my mind. Thanks to everyone on the forum whos given me the invaluable advice, much of which I am sure has helped me to get through this £1900 limit malarky. Well, I'm now off to post some new items and earn some lovely money!

Kind regards

Johnny
Old 11-08-2011

Longevity: 75%

Brilliant...really pleased for you...
The Following User Says Thank You to scrubberbytrade For This Useful Post:
johnnyleeds (11-08-2011)
Old 11-08-2011

nice one lad

congrats,now treat that account like royalty,no messin about
The Following User Says Thank You to GTB For This Useful Post:
johnnyleeds (11-08-2011)
Old 11-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Yep, well, my days of being a 'player' on Ebay are long gone as I found out you dont get to play around for very long and it becomes counter-productive when you've built up a good reputation and then get banned. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits that my account is sorted again. Hopefully too at my next Seller Performance Review they will increase my Monthly Selling Allowance as I have had a lot of good feedback recently and my DSR's should be better as well.
oompaloompa (11-08-2011)
Old 11-08-2011

happy for you man

make sure you keep drinking cups of tea to relax LOL

am a stress head too but stressin does not help the situation,it was out of your hands once you handed the docs in

expect the worse then it feels great when it works
Old 11-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Well I'm on my way again, just uploaded all the auctions I've had queueing up waiting for this £1900 limit issue to be resolved. I think this is the first time - other than years ago, when I've had a paypal account without ANY limits for either receiving / selling / withdrawing etc. Its a great feeling. Just gonna have to be sure I dont get complacent as its all too easy to drop the ball and suddenly paypal start putting 21 day holds etc on the account.

Phew! So relieved its sorted for now. I know that I'm gonna have to get my finger out and create some more (unlimited!) accounts so I dont end up in this situation again, even if I just have another 1 or 2 accounts that I can use as back up, at least I wont end up penniless again, or sat wasting time waiting for a decision from paypal that could go either way.

To any people who are new to the forum who have been following this thread - think on! You are in a privileged position to learn from mine and other peoples mistakes and benefit from this so you dont end up in the same situation. Ultimately I ought'nt to have been in this situation, if I'd had even just one other account to use then I wouldnt have been nowhere near as stressed out. I'm very fortunate that my account has been returned to normal and the £1900 limit removed.

If paypal had decided to suspend me then I would really have been up the proverbial creek and I would be now having to make another appointment to open another basic bank account - several days wait, create all the stealth details etc from scratch and wait for ebay and paypal to verify another account that I'd have zero feedback on to start selling again, plus there would have been at least another week while my auctions would have been running etc before I would have earned another penny and then the inevitable delay in getting the payments from an unverified paypal account to a new bank account - even longer delays!! So there could have been a period of several more weeks - a month where I wouldnt have had any income whatsoever!

This is why I am more than relieved that my documents have been checked and have passed the inspection. Now I'm getting on with what I should have been able to do anyway. So thanks again to everyone for all the help / advice and encouragement. I strongly recommend to anyone who is struggling to get back on ebay or has recently lost their genuine ebay and paypal account to purchase the 'eBay Stealth' manual and join this forum which is a total godsend for people like us.

All the best!

Johnny
Old 11-11-2011

Longevity: 93%

Hi Johnny, glad it all turned out for you in the end. Why dont you set up a couple of backup accounts in case something happens and then you have at least some fallback.
Old 11-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeff View Post
Hi Johnny, glad it all turned out for you in the end. Why dont you set up a couple of backup accounts in case something happens and then you have at least some fallback.
Have a read of his post in the main UK section for an update.
Old 11-11-2011
Threadstarter  

I know, talk about eating my words! Heh heh heh! The fiasco rolls on eh? Oh well, I keep trying to remind myself its all part of lifes rich tapestry and that the world would be a boring place without major glitches like this that happen all the time and means I dont have time to enjoy the fruits of my labour and keep me in a constant state of stress and paranoia.... Oops I'm rambling again.
Old 11-11-2011

haha yeah your rambling again LOL
Old 11-19-2011

Longevity: 75%
Default 1900 limit docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyleeds View Post
I dont understand how they couldnt see the whole document, I scanned it in, saved as a JPEG and uploaded them the document, they have obviously got my driving licence and they havent said there is a problem with that, from the message they sent me they seem to be saying that my registered paypal address doesnt match the address on the utility bill i uploaded, but it does apart from my first name been an initial, anyway I have uplo7aded them another bill where my name appears in full with the same address. I just got to hope it works. Its really messing my routine up, normally today I would have launched a lot of auctions but cos i can only earn £40 before I reach the £1900 limit I could hardly launch another £300 worth of sales only to find that I wouldnt be able to accept the payments which could have resulted in me getting negative feedback etc. What a total carry on eh? When are they going to stop putting us through this nonsense!
Hi, mate i want to know the driving license and utilty bill you sent it to paypal was it black & white? i have already sent in a stealth utilty bill and im in process of sending in a stealth driving license

cheers
Old 11-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011trapstar View Post
Hi, mate i want to know the driving license and utilty bill you sent it to paypal was it black & white? i have already sent in a stealth utilty bill and im in process of sending in a stealth driving license

cheers
Black and White jpgs can be uploaded without issue (assuming they are good enough).