Limited Business Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 02-08-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Thumbs down Limited Business Account

Hi all i have been browsing for a while and have found this site a great help

I have had paypal limit our new company account for going over the 1900 receiving limit before confirming all the details they require

We have 2 one for our new ebay (been trading many years then shut down because of a low Postage score ) so started using a account we had setup years ago and the other account is for our webshop

this has come about by me adding the wrong company account (a deposit account and not the Current account) i removed this account before adding the right bank account it wouldn't let me so I emailed paypal to ask why I couldnt add the account , the error I got was one saying please try again later, so not even one that says we have blocked your account.

now they have put a restriction on the account asking to supply the photographic identity, if it was my personal account I wouldn't mind doing this but as it is a work account all the company details are correct and supplied we have about 2300 stuck in the account and more auctions are due to end over the weekend

any advice at all ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

to clarify - have you supplied ID before on the company account? Why can you not give them ID? Is it because the limited (for postage) acc has the same details as your personal ID?

there may be ways around this, but we need to know if the accs are linked and what has already been submitted...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-08-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 02-09-2013

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozzy View Post
Hi all i have been browsing for a while and have found this site a great help

I have had paypal limit our new company account for going over the 1900 receiving limit before confirming all the details they require

We have 2 one for our new ebay (been trading many years then shut down because of a low Postage score ) so started using a account we had setup years ago and the other account is for our webshop

this has come about by me adding the wrong company account (a deposit account and not the Current account) i removed this account before adding the right bank account it wouldn't let me so I emailed paypal to ask why I couldnt add the account , the error I got was one saying please try again later, so not even one that says we have blocked your account.

now they have put a restriction on the account asking to supply the photographic identity, if it was my personal account I wouldn't mind doing this but as it is a work account all the company details are correct and supplied we have about 2300 stuck in the account and more auctions are due to end over the weekend

any advice at all ?
if the deposit account has been used on pp ditch both and move on.
if its just because you added the deposit account and removed it then give them what they want.
If you can't give them what they want then
Stick around and you might just get it.
good luck.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif