Paypal account help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 02-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Smile Paypal account help

I have a paypal account that is in the red due to selling a item for £328 and the buyer claimed saying didn't receive and after a while its limited. I opened another paypal account however after a short time was linked and limited.
My question is obviously my name/address is no good on paypal so how can I open a new account to sell/make money and withdraw the funds? without being linked/limited?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-02-2015
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,652 Times in 1,249 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Paypal account help

...you want to open another Paypal account to sell/make money, withdraw the funds and run away with another £328 or more?

This is not the kind of help we give.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-02-2015 at 02:48 AM.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

What's with the smart arse smile?

Not what the forum does enable toerages to cheat.

Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

Forum doesn't exist to recommend avoiding fees...pay your dues or deal with the buyer.

All the best.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums.

Forum doesn't exist to recommend avoiding fees...pay your dues or deal with the buyer.

All the best.
Try reading...

He got scammed by a buyer.

No naffin' mention of fees.

Not working is it...

Bunneh (02-03-2015)
Old 02-02-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukearner View Post
I have a paypal account that is in the red due to selling a item for £328 and the buyer claimed saying didn't receive and after a while its limited. I opened another paypal account however after a short time was linked and limited.
My question is obviously my name/address is no good on paypal so how can I open a new account to sell/make money and withdraw the funds? without being linked/limited?
UK Learner this a relatively new ebay account is it, hence your name on here? Do you know about operating stealth accounts? Read around on here and learn, selling one item as you tried to do that sold for £328 is not advisable, especially if it was in a GB risk category which yours may have been, if it was high risk item plus the value=scammers, much more risk of buyers using scam techniques to get their money back as they did with you.

Since the tightening up of the paypal ID verification process since Christmas, it has not been advisable to create our own accounts because it is so much more difficult to convince ebay/PayPal that we are who we say we are in our stealth accounts, there are accounts for sale in the marketplace on this forum that you can buy and use to get back selling.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Try reading...

He got scammed by a buyer.

No naffin' mention of fees.

Not working is it...

I coupled my answer with a pm received - I was reading as well - that's why I urged to pay "dues" and deal with the buyer
Old 02-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I coupled my answer with a pm received - I was reading as well - that's why I urged to pay "dues" and deal with the buyer
Ive been pm,d too several times today also :-)
Old 02-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Maybe certain people didn't understand my message?! As I said the buyer was in Australia - claimed item never arrived therefore I am in the red by £328 which I refuse to pay as I have lost out. I have sold on Ebay for years with no issues and this one has caused me so many problems, since then I find it difficult to open new Paypal accounts. It isn't about fee's - I always withdraw after fee's deducted so not to get in a mess.
Old 02-03-2015

Quote:
Maybe certain people didn't understand my message?! As I said the buyer was in Australia - claimed item never arrived therefore I am in the red by £328 which I refuse to pay as I have lost out. I have sold on Ebay for years with no issues and this one has caused me so many problems, since then I find it difficult to open new Paypal accounts. It isn't about fee's - I always withdraw after fee's deducted so not to get in a mess.
Definately an unfortunate position to be in. But you SHOULD resolve that negative balance :-)
Old 02-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

If you are getting limited when creating new accounts, you are obviously not changing user accounts and IP address's when creating these new accounts.
As not doing that would cause an automatic link and limitation within minutes.
Old 02-03-2015

Quote:
This is why it is not wise to sell abroad for anything much over £100, because they can turn around and say it has never arrived, and eBay will side with them. You won't be able to open new PayPal accounts until you start using stealth techniques
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
Ukearner (02-03-2015)
Old 02-04-2015

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
This is why it is not wise to sell abroad for anything much over £100, because they can turn around and say it has never arrived, and eBay will side with them. You won't be able to open new PayPal accounts until you start using stealth techniques
Use DHL or UPS. Fanastic service, full tracking. I have had a few go to India, Sri Lanka and they put charge backs in or claim non arrival, then all the documentation goes to PayPal and it is reversed. Never lost a case since using proper couriers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (02-09-2015), RosieTosie (02-04-2015)
Old 02-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Use DHL or UPS. Fanastic service, full tracking. I have had a few go to India, Sri Lanka and they put charge backs in or claim non arrival, then all the documentation goes to PayPal and it is reversed. Never lost a case since using proper couriers.
Nice tips there wired, still not worth the risk for more expensive items, been a fair few posts about packages going missing or buyers abroad saying they have gone missing, probably a lot depends of what the items actually are as much as anything!
Old 02-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Nice tips there wired, still not worth the risk for more expensive items, been a fair few posts about packages going missing or buyers abroad saying they have gone missing, probably a lot depends of what the items actually are as much as anything!
Actually it is better to use courier services for expensive items. Tracking is better and delivery is faster and much more likely to reach the reciever.

Sending items normal post is more likely to go missing.

If you are going to get charged cutoms. Its going to happen regardless of delivery methods.

The person on the other thread has not lost his parcel. It is stuck in germany customs which is the risk people take when importing from china.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (02-05-2015), RosieTosie (02-04-2015)
Old 02-04-2015

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
YEs, but those are not using fully tracked courier services.

Last year i probably sent around 100 overseas of quite high value items, five charge backs came out of them, all decided in my favour thanks to all the evidence that came from UPS and DHL.

Never use Royal Mail/Parcelforce.
The Following User Says Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-04-2015)
Old 02-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

DHL are IMO the best to use for exporting and importing.

Domestic Parcel Force are pretty decent

Not had many issues with Royal Mail since they changed their overseas tracking methods last year. All works pretty well now. RM Domestic are still the best to use IMO for non tracked small items and will be for a long time.