Problems adding savings account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 02-10-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Problems adding savings account

If you get the message 'the server is experiencing difficulties, try later or contact customer service', does that mean that the savings account will not work at all unless PP manually add it?

All other savings accounts I've used have worked perfectly to verify the stealth accounts that I've been creating apart from that one. Just don't know whether I should try to use another bank account to verify or if it will start working in a few days. I've tried searching but most recent posts on this have either been just slightly alluded to (no concrete answer) or from very old posts.

Just to confirm that I'm having problems adding the savings account itself.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Problems adding savings account

Quote:
Originally Posted by katty View Post
If you get the message 'the server is experiencing difficulties, try later or contact customer service', does that mean that the savings account will not work at all unless PP manually add it?

All other savings accounts I've used have worked perfectly to verify the stealth accounts that I've been creating apart from that one. Just don't know whether I should try to use another bank account to verify or if it will start working in a few days. I've tried searching but most recent posts on this have either been just slightly alluded to (no concrete answer) or from very old posts.

Just to confirm that I'm having problems adding the savings account itself.
Could be a glitch...so try hanging fire a bit, then try again.
Which savers?
Old 02-11-2015

Longevity: 89%

I am having the same issue.

Last time I had to call in.
Do not want to call in. I just raised to 200 items per month increase.
Old 02-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

When you get this glitch usually you wont be able to add the same account again unless you call paypal to manually add it.

So you will have to add a new account number to the paypal account.

I find that this happens when bank accounts are to new and added to early and when accounts are not set up correctly and have to go into the bank to have them closed manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
katty (02-11-2015)
Old 02-11-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I am having the same issue.

Last time I had to call in.
Do not want to call in. I just raised to 200 items per month increase.
Well done you eternity4u did you get that increase from ringing in or did it just happen generically? That sounds like a good limit increase.
Old 02-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
When you get this glitch usually you wont be able to add the same account again unless you call paypal to manually add it.

So you will have to add a new account number to the paypal account.

I find that this happens when bank accounts are to new and added to early and when accounts are not set up correctly and have to go into the bank to have them closed manually.
It was Barclays everyday saver. It's odd you say that because I have 2 savers accounts with them, both opened several days apart on my online banking. This one is older than the other one and was actually added later on in the registration process on PayPal and didn't get accepted whereas the other one had a slightly different registration screen of where to input the bank account details and when the savers account was added straightaway it worked. So that scenario you mentioned isn't true in this case. I'm not sure what happened though. I'll try another account later on and see if it works.
Old 02-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Well done you eternity4u did you get that increase from ringing in or did it just happen generically? That sounds like a good limit increase.
Obviously you wouldnt get a limit increase when calling paypal for this problem lol
Old 02-11-2015

Longevity: 89%

Bunneh.

My success has always been with increase with calling and live chat.

What i have noticed is that you need to have good feedback.

On several of my accounts. I don't even have a bank account. So my PayPal is not even verified.
I have 50 per month on two accounts.
And 100 on another account.
These are without bank accounts or savers accounts attached to PayPal

These accounts i use for low value items. If you have 40 accounts going, it does add up with the profit.
The Following User Says Thank You to eternity4u For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-11-2015)
Old 02-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by katty View Post
It was Barclays everyday saver. It's odd you say that because I have 2 savers accounts with them, both opened several days apart on my online banking. This one is older than the other one and was actually added later on in the registration process on PayPal and didn't get accepted whereas the other one had a slightly different registration screen of where to input the bank account details and when the savers account was added straightaway it worked. So that scenario you mentioned isn't true in this case. I'm not sure what happened though. I'll try another account later on and see if it works.
Like i said it can be that it was not setup correctly. Nothing to do with you but the bank.

Either way bank accounts can and do glitch on paypal accounts and when this happens you cannot add the account.

You are most certainly not the first person this has happened to. You will see several threads on this.
If you search you will see i am not telling you lies.
I make 50+ seller accounts a month and this has happened to me a few times.

Some accounts i couldnt even close online because opening accounts online are not always perfect and had to go into the bank for them to manually close it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
katty (02-11-2015)
Old 02-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
Bunneh.

My success has always been with increase with calling and live chat.

What i have noticed is that you need to have good feedback.

On several of my accounts. I don't even have a bank account. So my PayPal is not even verified.
I have 50 per month on two accounts.
And 100 on another account.
These are without bank accounts or savers accounts attached to PayPal

These accounts i use for low value items. If you have 40 accounts going, it does add up with the profit.
You can qualify for a increase regardless of how many feedback as long as you have been a seller for 45days.
After hours is always the best time to contact chat
Old 02-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Like i said it can be that it was not setup correctly. Nothing to do with you but the bank.

Either way bank accounts can and do glitch on paypal accounts and when this happens you cannot add the account.

You are most certainly not the first person this has happened to. You will see several threads on this.
If you search you will see i am not telling you lies.
I make 50+ seller accounts a month and this has happened to me a few times.

Some accounts i couldnt even close online because opening accounts online are not always perfect and had to go into the bank for them to manually close it.
Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought you were lying because I do believe you. I just didn't know what other reason there could be for this issue as the other one worked unless it's like you said about that one not being set up correctly.

Thanks for the help.
The Following User Says Thank You to katty For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (02-12-2015)