eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Problems with lifting paypal limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/85404-problems-lifting-paypal-limits.html)

dealmate 05-04-2015 06:10 AM

Problems with lifting paypal limits

Hello everyone.

Time came to lift my paypal limits due to received too much and account has been limited :)
So, I go to resolve and issue and try to follow all steps.
however, when i click on the link CONFIRM YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, it does not do nothing (does not allow to the form where you fill in your details and then allows you to upload documents), just I am having a note MORE ACCOUNT INFORMATION REQUIRED.
So cannot even submit the documents or do anything else.
Any suggestions on what should I do to resolve the problem?

Thanks...

Callidus 05-04-2015 06:15 AM

Re: Problems with lifting paypal limits

www.paypal.co.uk/uploadstatement

Send them there and then call to say you've uploaded them.

Bunneh 05-04-2015 06:30 AM

Happened a few times. Have you tried logging out and in again?

Bunneh 05-04-2015 06:31 AM

Also if you have already been limited you can go to the resolution centre and click on the 'add' button to attach files there if it keeps happening.

dealmate 05-04-2015 06:57 AM

Thanks guys for your help. thats a strange thing that I cant see any upload or something buttons. Callidus given great option, however would like to avoid calling them :)

Ebayorbust 05-04-2015 07:04 AM

Logging out, clearing cookies and logging back in clears many of the current Paypal "glitches".

dealmate 05-04-2015 07:13 AM

Lovely. Let me try this. Thanks

dealmate 05-04-2015 07:19 AM

Just so let you know, clearing cookies does not work in this case unfortunately

GreenBean 05-04-2015 07:24 AM

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqR,!jo...S7D!~~0_35.JPG

Quick blow and all problems sorted but you will need a new computer. Ha.

:pound:

wired 05-04-2015 07:40 AM

When you log in, there isn't message saying 'this limitation cannot be appealed against' at the bottom in bold is there?

If not, you could try and new user profile. This has worked for me, not ideal as loss of cookies, but you have cleared them anway.

Callidus 05-04-2015 07:42 AM

Clearing cookies / logging in & out doesn't solve this nor will a new browser. You either use the link I provided and wait OR use the link and call.

OR you can FAX the docs using the same link.

That's the only options.

rsot 05-04-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 665835)
Quick blow and all problems sorted but you will need a new computer. Ha.

:pound:

Typewriter :)

dealmate 05-05-2015 05:06 AM

Submitted everything. Lets see when they can review it :))))

Researcher 05-15-2015 03:09 AM

How long is the review time ? got some docs I uploaded on the 5th not got anything back yet

Ebayorbust 05-15-2015 03:11 AM

Up to 5 weeks. Depends how much money has gone through the Paypal ie how close you are to the limit. If you've hit the limit, it only takes a day or two.

rsot 05-15-2015 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealmate (Post 666162)
Submitted everything. Lets see when they can review it :))))

Best of luck

GreenBean 05-15-2015 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 669562)
Up to 5 weeks. Depends how much money has gone through the Paypal ie how close you are to the limit. If you've hit the limit, it only takes a day or two.

Always down to their mood, innit.

:brushteeth:

NigelLikesCheesecake 08-21-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 665823)
Logging out, clearing cookies and logging back in clears many of the current Paypal "glitches".

Not a good idea to clear your cookies

Ebayorbust 08-21-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NigelLikesCheesecake (Post 794259)

Yes, I'm well aware of that.

Under normal circumstances, it is not a good idea to clear cookies, however in the past, as per the discussion in this dated thread, there were some glitches that could be cleared by doing that very thing.

JamesNorth101 08-21-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NigelLikesCheesecake (Post 794259)

Not ideal but it is sometimes needed under certain circumstances such as the one mentioned in this thread

For the most part if you can avoid clearing cookies that is always preferable

agent-x 12-05-2016 07:22 PM

Anyone know how long PayPal are currently taking to lift Eu receiving limits?

I submitted documents on 18th October still not had anything back

JamesNorth101 12-05-2016 07:28 PM

In the run up to Christmas there are usually long delays. After Christmas last year they sped up a lot and cleared the backlog. If you go over the EU limit that will help speed it up as well

agent-x 12-05-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 816220)
In the run up to Christmas there are usually long delays. After Christmas last year they sped up a lot and cleared the backlog. If you go over the EU limit that will help speed it up as well

I did that with one of my other accounts

They were still taking too long, it had been a few days so I rang them.

24 hours later they lifted the limit and 20mins after that they limited the paypal account :mad: no idea why, so don't want to be in the same situation.

zamzam 12-07-2016 03:37 PM

Currently have a few accounts gone over EU limit since the 29th, docs were uploaded a long time ago! Still not heard anything back it's been 8+ days counting so all who are saying 1-2 days that's not true at the minute believe me...

aalexander 12-08-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent-x (Post 816221)
I did that with one of my other accounts

They were still taking too long, it had been a few days so I rang them.

24 hours later they lifted the limit and 20mins after that they limited the paypal account :mad: no idea why, so don't want to be in the same situation.

I have 2 x accounts which went over EU limit around the end of November.
Submitted documents when asked and both accounts had the limit lifted within 48 hours. Been going strong ever since!

The reason you have been limited again, could possibly be due to the quality of your documents...

Jackery 12-08-2016 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aalexander (Post 816858)
Submitted documents when asked and both accounts had the limit lifted within 48 hours. Been going strong ever since!

The reason you have been limited again, could possibly be due to the quality of your documents...

It's simple to do when you're using your real information, stealth on the other hand, most people will fail when asked for this info

AndreasP 12-08-2016 10:31 PM

I submitted documents around 2 weeks ago but in the past I've been impatient and rang up within a few days of submitting documents. Yes they accepted them but my account ended up being permanently banned for reasons I do not know, they must've had a deeper look into my sales history and not like what I've been doing so I'm trying to steer clear of escalating a review of my documents via a phone call. Their staff over the phone in the UK anyways are really nice however the people who make decisions definitely have an evil streak in them.

agent-x 12-09-2016 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aalexander (Post 816858)

I dont think it was the quality of documents.

Like I said I received one email to say limits had been lifted then another 20mins later to say you've been limited.

I bought the account with docs from a reputable person on the forum so I don't doubt the docs

Door_ 12-11-2016 10:29 AM

Avoid calling... my limits been lifting when i called is well, and limited few hours later...

zamzam 12-11-2016 05:08 PM

Can anyone confirm current time scale of docs being verified once you hit EU limit. I have a few accounts that have gone over & 2 weeks on still waiting for docs to be checked...

AndreasP 12-11-2016 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamzam (Post 817345)
Can anyone confirm current time scale of docs being verified once you hit EU limit. I have a few accounts that have gone over & 2 weeks on still waiting for docs to be checked...

Its been 3 weeks for me and still nothing. They consider themselves basically like a bank yet no bank would take this long to process a simple request. Its a painful wait because I could be getting a lot more sales with that account but I'm not ringing them at any cost...

agent-x 12-12-2016 07:28 AM

I would would definitely advice not to call in.

Let it play itself out.

I have accounts where docs have been submitted (not reached limit yet) its been nearly two months!

zamzam 12-12-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreasP (Post 817387)
Its been 3 weeks for me and still nothing. They consider themselves basically like a bank yet no bank would take this long to process a simple request. Its a painful wait because I could be getting a lot more sales with that account but I'm not ringing them at any cost...

Guess I'm not alone then, I've already rang in with one account! Which I'll probably regret once it's limited. The rest I'll just have to wait out see what happens....

mao 12-12-2016 02:28 PM

ive put docs in etc, and now went over the 2000 so pp has limited it been 8 days ago since I submitted the docs on a soft limit thinking it get seen....should I just hold tight?

zamzam 12-12-2016 03:21 PM

Anyone else wanting to join party...wondering how many others are have same issue??

James Brown 12-13-2016 04:56 AM

Sounds like paypal are allowing loads of accounts to hit EU limits so they have a nice wedge of money to hold for 180 days to start off the new year...

spindoctor 12-13-2016 05:08 AM

You are all not alone, i have 7 accounts waiting with docs.

1 other account keeps getting limited after each payment asking for the same stuff everytime.

it's been limited 11 times so far, haha. each asking for the exact same stuff.

Invoice after invoice after invoice...

zamzam 12-13-2016 01:22 PM

Do not call in at all, i have lost 3 accounts so far...been hit with 180 days hold...lost all hope now with others...

zamzam 12-13-2016 01:24 PM

Could anyone shed some light. I've lost 2 accounts so far even though I uploaded docs 3 weeks before hand. Is it safe to wait until you hit limit and then upload??

elmo 12-14-2016 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamzam (Post 817678)
Could anyone shed some light. I've lost 2 accounts so far even though I uploaded docs 3 weeks before hand. Is it safe to wait until you hit limit and then upload??

Best way is to upload them and ignore them until they pass

Personally I use the accounts and disregard the docs, eventually they get lifted.