Managed payment account suspended - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-13-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Re: Managed payment account suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
my feeling is ebay won't suspend you if MP can't be verified, we would stop paying you until it's verified, but it's no difference than being suspended.
I believe this as well based on most of the research I've gathered after reading the forums in the past few days
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

Hello, I have an encouraging update. I received my money exactly 3 months after suspension. So it seems we are good on that issue since I was suspended for VERO, so any other suspensions you should definitely be getting your money. On an ODD note, the money was deposited to a different bank account than the one I had attached to managed payments. I had closed the bank account a couple of months ago because I didn't have any hope of getting my money and because I owed ebay over 6k in seller fees. Shhhh So when I received the email that my payout was on the way I just figured it would come back as unable to deposit but it was deposited into another account from the same bank that I had opened only a week ago and that had npo connection to my suspended account. STRANGE
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin Hood of Amazon For This Useful Post:
Ben35 (11-23-2022), fadedstealth (05-27-2020), ⊗⊗⊗⊗nstein (02-07-2023), nguyenvo55574 (12-17-2020)
Old 05-27-2020
Threadstarter  

[QUOTE=animekings99;1091906]For mp when u added your bank account number and other info does it give you the option to add a ssn or just an ein please get back to me when you can thanks.[/QUOTE

EIN wasn't enough. Had to add all my real info including SSN. BUT that info was given to managed payments and NOT ebay.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robin Hood of Amazon For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (05-27-2020)
Old 05-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedstealth View Post
I believe this as well based on most of the research I've gathered after reading the forums in the past few days

The main issue is getting all the bank details correct with managed payments. It's a bit of a hit and miss game.
Old 05-27-2020

Longevity: 56%

[quote=Robin Hood of Amazon;1096301]
Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
For mp when u added your bank account number and other info does it give you the option to add a ssn or just an ein please get back to me when you can thanks.[/QUOTE

EIN wasn't enough. Had to add all my real info including SSN. BUT that info was given to managed payments and NOT ebay.
Thanks for the info my accounts never got the invite so I'm happy about that. A lot of ppl here never got the invite for mp I dont think we will only super high dollar sellers.
Old 05-28-2020
Threadstarter  

Yes exactly. They didn't have that bank account. I'm just going to leave it there. Wont be asking questions.
Old 06-01-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon View Post
Hello, I have an encouraging update. I received my money exactly 3 months after suspension. So it seems we are good on that issue since I was suspended for VERO, so any other suspensions you should definitely be getting your money. On an ODD note, the money was deposited to a different bank account than the one I had attached to managed payments. I had closed the bank account a couple of months ago because I didn't have any hope of getting my money and because I owed ebay over 6k in seller fees. Shhhh So when I received the email that my payout was on the way I just figured it would come back as unable to deposit but it was deposited into another account from the same bank that I had opened only a week ago and that had npo connection to my suspended account. STRANGE
Had a similar experience, account suspended... Then one day randomly admist all their " we know this is challenging times" emails. I received a "we have sent your payout" and it was the rest of the funds. .Like others, account was perma suspended.
Old 06-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipeBanana View Post
I wanna join managed payment, because paypal is an ass, but I need to know how people are handling miss matched names? Any idea? does it work with missmatched names?
You want to join MP but you don't even know how it works? lol
Old 06-02-2020

Longevity: 60%

paypal is way better for stealth ebay account.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to likefrasers For This Useful Post:
Recherché (06-03-2020), StealthHarry (06-27-2020), StealthLight (06-02-2020)
Old 06-20-2020

hi,do you solve this problem,i also wanna add Ebay managed payment.but I don't know.so urgent
Old 06-27-2020

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
I have a 3 PayPal accounts with ein, aged, complete stealth info, no limits whatsoever, name mismatch fine, sell the most dangerous vero, digital items, you name it, and on top of that, you can have various emails within the same PayPal, so why would anyone want managed payments?
About time someone’s talked sense - you the GOAT for saying that
Old 06-27-2020

Longevity: 39%

It’s quite clear that this is out of our control

MP Be it for my advantage or disadvantage it’s pointless to worry about it as it’s out of my control

Presents a gift don’t waste it worrying Gods in full control - whats yours your gonna get and what’s not yours you’ll never be able to get

Be at peace
Old 10-08-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
So I got my one and only managed payment account suspended today with around $1500 stuck in the account. It says on top of the payments page "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is suspended. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." They are not giving me any options to reinstate my account. It was suspended for VERO. My question is, when will I get my $1500, if ever? I know with paypal it's 6 months and you get your money. That has always been the case, but managed payments?
Sorry to hear that! I've been trying to get into MP myself, but never thought of this. I've had PayPal's limited before and withdrew all after the 180 days, but figures this could be eBay's new thing. Locking everyone up for VERO and other suspensions permanently, just heisting whatever they feel like.... PIGS! (Give them hell!)
Old 12-10-2020

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Just to build on this, I think it depends on the type of limitation you receive. For example: I got an "MC011: Selling Account Restricted" On a managed payments account. I was able to receive my payouts even after this restriction.

However an indefinite suspension/termination of the account, it seems from your experience they take your money.

Try to be proactive about checking for suspensions and refunding customers before shipping out. Also hopefully you owe eBay more than they have held in pending.
Hey,
I received an mc011 on the account that has managed payments. You mentioned in one of the threads that managed payments was able to send out funds even after the restriction.

My question to you is did they send your money after product was delivered, after 21 days or?
Also did you get the message “payouts are on hold due to restricted account”?

I hope to hear back from you. I would really appreciate your help. I’ve lot of money stuck in it
Old 12-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1996 View Post
Hey,
I received an mc011 on the account that has managed payments. You mentioned in one of the threads that managed payments was able to send out funds even after the restriction.

My question to you is did they send your money after product was delivered, after 21 days or?
Also did you get the message “payouts are on hold due to restricted account”?

I hope to hear back from you. I would really appreciate your help. I’ve lot of money stuck in it
Just wait it out, they eventually will send your funds. They did so, even on an account that i owed money on, which was kinda odd. right?
Old 12-10-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Just wait it out, they eventually will send your funds. They did so, even on an account that i owed money on, which was kinda odd. right?
I hope so brother. I’m also going to try complaining to BBB and if that doesn’t work might hire a lawyer. Because it’s $24k.
I’ll keep you guys posted.
Old 12-15-2020

Hello, my account has been suspended because I made the account when I was under 18, but started selling when I was 20. I fulfilled all my orders before the suspension and they have been marked as delivered. The funds are locked on my account. I was told 21 days, but I am not sure if that is the case since it states my payouts is on hold. Wish there was a clear answer as I am under managed payments. EBay live chat is also no help with giving me a clear answer. Will update if I hear from eBay at all. Don't think its fair to not get paid for orders fulfilled before the suspension.
Old 12-15-2020

Longevity: 21%

I will be the last to join MP. :D
Old 12-17-2020

Hi, example if account suspended from 12/10/20. So when will payment release to bank ( after order fulfill and delivered 100%).
Tks u
Old 12-17-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenvo55574 View Post
Hi, example if account suspended from 12/10/20. So when will payment release to bank ( after order fulfill and delivered 100%).
Tks u
my funds are still locked even though they have been delivered
Old 01-16-2021

Quote:
hello, hope i can discuss you on Inbox, i have same problem MC011 and Suspended and dont know when will receive payout
Old 02-02-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Had a similar experience, account suspended... Then one day randomly admist all their " we know this is challenging times" emails. I received a "we have sent your payout" and it was the rest of the funds. .Like others, account was perma suspended.

How long was you money on hold until they released it?