Managed payment account suspended - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 05-06-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Re: Managed payment account suspended

This is the response I got from eBay about the same problem:

e funds can be released to you when the following criteria is met: All invoices are current and No unresolved undelivered items within 60 days and No outstanding eBay Money Back Guarantee cases When all 3 of those things are met we can manually release the funds. 60 days begins from the date of suspension.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon View Post
Well I got this response today from managed payments. Thank you so much for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to receive your funds before your suspension. I would be happy to provide you some information.

Your payouts will continue to fail due to the suspension placed on your account. Since this suspension is indefinite this means that we cannot lift this. Even in the even of unreceived funds. If the funds cannot be received within 30 days, the remaining funds will be reversed back to the buyers for the orders in the attempted payout.

We understand this is not an ideal resolution but we thank you for your previous partnership and wish you all the best with your endeavors.
So if I understood correctly the customer get there item and a refund, ebay gets there fee, and I get the finger. Lovely.
I have a ton of buyer account and sometimes those het suspended as well. And those situations when they're items in my order basket eBay will opt to give the buyer both the item and my money. That's from a buyer's perspective. So I assume they are doing the same thing here but with the shoe on the other foot. At least then I had PayPal as a recourse in a buyers situation
Old 05-13-2021

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
From what I understand is that i'm not getting my money back. Not 30 days or 90 days or 180 days. Customer gets there money back. Here I another response from them. Thank you for reaching out once more.

It appears we have provided you correct and all information that we can at this time. Please keep in mind that in order to have the funds pushed out to your bank, the account would need to be reinstated. This is the absolute only way that funds can be processed. Since there is not a possibility of being reinstated, the funds will site in your available for payout until it has timed out. At that point, any additional funds will go back to the original payment method. We understand that this is not an ideal situation. eBay takes security on our site very seriously. When we make a decision to part ways with a seller, it is not a decision that is taken lightly.

As our previous agent informed you, your account posed too much risk for our site that we have decided to part ways indefinitely. This includes taking no further action on the account for any reason.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
eBay
Wow! They are getting more pissy in their responses than what they use to. They use to tell you to f-off in a nice pleasant way. Now, they are frighin mesn and nadty. Wow,! I unf-ing believable!!
Old 05-14-2021

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
So I got my one and only managed payment account suspended today with around $1500 stuck in the account. It says on top of the payments page "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is suspended. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." They are not giving me any options to reinstate my account. It was suspended for VERO. My question is, when will I get my $1500, if ever? I know with paypal it's 6 months and you get your money. That has always been the case, but managed payments?
I did read if MP can not be processed within a 30 day period for whatever reason it is reversed back to sender. I've been on this MP research 2 days strait but I did read that. I do hope it's not the case!
Old 05-14-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Hello, I have an encouraging update. I received my money exactly 3 months after suspension. So it seems we are good on that issue since I was suspended for VERO, so any other suspensions you should definitely be getting your money. On an ODD note, the money was deposited to a different bank account than the one I had attached to managed payments. I had closed the bank account a couple of months ago because I didn't have any hope of getting my money and because I owed ebay over 6k in seller fees. Shhhh So when I received the email that my payout was on the way I just figured it would come back as unable to deposit but it was deposited into another account from the same bank that I had opened only a week ago and that had npo connection to my suspended account. STRANGE
Just to clarify even though you closed an account eBay automatically deposited the funds to another bank account with the same bank without you providing any details ?
Old 05-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by selling4life View Post
I have a ton of buyer account and sometimes those het suspended as well. And those situations when they're items in my order basket eBay will opt to give the buyer both the item and my money. That's from a buyer's perspective. So I assume they are doing the same thing here but with the shoe on the other foot. At least then I had PayPal as a recourse in a buyers situation
Interesting buyer experience - why were your suspended a few times on those accounts?
Old 05-18-2021

Longevity: 28%

I called eBay about my suspended MP account and funds on hold. They say it will be paid out after 60 days from suspension.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isaac For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (05-20-2021)
Old 05-18-2021

Longevity: 23%

I got one of my MP accounts suspended today. That is a stealth account I got enrolled in MP about 4 weeks ago and a week ago I got a notice saying that my MP account is being reviewed, then I contacted MP CS today and they said the account is suspended permanently. I have about $800 in the account and they said it is going to be processed as escheatment to the state government after 180 days.

I guess there is no way I can claim the money by then so I'll take the loss.

But just don't know why this happened, I got only 1 negative feedback over the last 120 days since I got this account and no outstanding buyer request to deal with.

Only thing I can think of is the mismatch name in payment bank account and the different state that I ship things from compared to my register address (I ship from NY while the account is from MI).
Old 05-18-2021

My selling privileges were indefinitely suspended on the 8th of April. After many mind-numbing conversations with the reps, I have come to the conclusion that I will receive my money after 60 days. In theory, I should receive a payout from eBay on the 7th of June. I will update you when that date passes. By the way, I was suspended after I received the dreaded MC011. Let's hope I can eventually get this account reinstated as this was my mom's account
Old 05-18-2021

Longevity: 25%
Send a message via Skype™ to Glamoriza

İn this case eBay told us you can't sell Vero anymore 😑😑
Old 05-20-2021

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Crazy.

So Paypal takes it all under their AUP.

eBay lets their customers have a free item and free money so they continue to come back to ebay to shop.

From a buyers perspective that is fantastic news. From a sellers ... it just gets harder and harder to sell online on these platforms. Moral of the story here is to stop selling digital products. It's just too risky.
It's not just digital it's ALL PRODUCTS.
Old 05-26-2021

Longevity: 18%

guys i have waited 60 days and still not release my funds, it is bullsh*T. I am on the phone with them and seeing if they release it, I don't care about getting the account reinstated but my concern is the funds I have in the account
Old 05-26-2021

Longevity: 25%
Send a message via Skype™ to Glamoriza

Quote:
So I got my one and only managed payment account suspended today with around $1500 stuck in the account. It says on top of the payments page "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is suspended. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." They are not giving me any options to reinstate my account. It was suspended for VERO. My question is, when will I get my $1500, if ever? I know with paypal it's 6 months and you get your money. That has always been the case, but managed payments?
sorry to hear that I have the same problem with eBay MP, I'm already contacted their customer service and got this reply from them it seems that i will get my hold payments after 60 to 72 days

Hello *********,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the suspension of your account. As we mentioned previously, we do not make decisions like this lightly, so we have spent some time reviewing your case.

Building a trusted marketplace is our first priority. As such, we suspend/restrict any account that poses a risk to that trust. Your account has been suspended because the pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay community.

As previously mentioned, this suspension is permanent. You will not be able to participate in any buying and/or selling activities on eBay. In addition, any other accounts you own, or that are associated with this account, will also be suspended/restricted.

Regarding on your remaining payment or payouts that has been hold, you will only receive it after 60-72 days for compliance actions. This is to ensure the successful fulfillment for all the all items you have sold prior on this suspension as well as ensure that there will be no after sales issues.

While we know this is not the response you wished to receive, there is no further opportunity for appeal on this decision.

Kind regards,

Jimboy N.

eBay Trust and Safety
Old 05-28-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfisch View Post
My selling privileges were indefinitely suspended on the 8th of April. After many mind-numbing conversations with the reps, I have come to the conclusion that I will receive my money after 60 days. In theory, I should receive a payout from eBay on the 7th of June. I will update you when that date passes. By the way, I was suspended after I received the dreaded MC011. Let's hope I can eventually get this account reinstated as this was my mom's account

UPDATE: After 50 days my money was released to my bank account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lfisch For This Useful Post:
MiamiPrimo (05-31-2021), muzzie (05-29-2021)
Old 05-31-2021

Longevity: 16%

Managed Payments account suspended on May 27th. No details in the MC011 e-mail of how to get it resolved. I was told I would get an e-mail in 5 days with additional details. Any idea what will be in the e-mail? I'm a new seller with high revenue due to high quantity of similar items. I will keep you up to date weekly.

Last edited by MiamiPrimo; 05-31-2021 at 07:40 PM. Reason: additional details added.
Old 06-09-2021

Quote:
Do you have an update for this forum on what happened?
Old 06-10-2021

Longevity: 28%

After 3 month at most if your identity is verified. If not, money may be sent to your state as eschetment.
Old 08-06-2021

Received funds exactly 60 days after notice of suspension.
Old 08-14-2021

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufan0000 View Post
guys i have waited 60 days and still not release my funds, it is bullsh*T. I am on the phone with them and seeing if they release it, I don't care about getting the account reinstated but my concern is the funds I have in the account
Hello, have you received them now?
Old 08-15-2021

Longevity: 20%

I heard that under normal circumstances, the remaining money will be sent in about 60 days.
Old 08-17-2021

Just wanted to let anyone know because I was looking for an answer to this.. after being restricted my funds were released about 60 days after my restriction.. I haven’t appealed yet but am going to in the next week or so.. wish me luck
Old 08-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRXO View Post
Just wanted to let anyone know because I was looking for an answer to this.. after being restricted my funds were released about 60 days after my restriction.. I haven’t appealed yet but am going to in the next week or so.. wish me luck
Best of luck