eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   Managed Payments possible solution (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/142937-managed-payments-possible-solution.html)

seller0 04-13-2021 01:23 AM

Managed Payments possible solution

one person told me his stealth accounts are working as normal without the need to apply for eBay managed payments. Why is this possible well first of all we first sign up in other country and making the account fully verified then we change the item location by adding a dispatch address in the UK or USA. Now you don't need to worry about the eBay managed payments because we are using the system from the other country.Your customers will have no way of knowing this as the item always shows its located in the same country as yourself.

Hank 04-13-2021 02:08 AM

Re: Managed Payments possible solution

That's a well discussed temporary workaround but isn't ideal for account creation for many.

Let's not forget it's only temporary, eventually all seller accounts new and old, will be MP, without exception.

HurricaneHuntr 04-13-2021 02:12 AM

Many new accounts are managed payments as well. I made 2 that are managed payments in fact today while trying to get old paypals. I have yet to have ebay ask for an ID or bank statement for the MP I've made. So far so good i guess. knock on wood!

Soon once they stop all new account creations with Paypal, all accounts even stealth will have to be MP. The good news, the trick to make them work is the same thing the etsy "stealth" are using :) You just add a bank and you're off

seller0 04-13-2021 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1149143)
That's a well discussed temporary workaround but isn't ideal for account creation for many.

Let's not forget it's only temporary, eventually all seller accounts new and old, will be MP, without exception.

eventually all seller accounts new and old in USA but not in other country's.

Hank 04-13-2021 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller0 (Post 1149145)
eventually all seller accounts new and old in USA but not in other country's.

Wrong. ALL ebay seller accounts.

seller0 04-13-2021 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1149146)
Wrong. ALL ebay seller accounts.

there is no ssn numbers and other staff in other country's

seller0 04-13-2021 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1149144)
Many new accounts are managed payments as well. I made 2 that are managed payments in fact today while trying to get old paypals. I have yet to have ebay ask for an ID or bank statement for the MP I've made. So far so good i guess. knock on wood!

Soon once they stop all new account creations with Paypal, all accounts even stealth will have to be MP. The good news, the trick to make them work is the same thing the etsy "stealth" are using :) You just add a bank and you're off

so they cant see name on bank on MP? you just add a bank and you are good?
they ask last 4 digits and date

HurricaneHuntr 04-13-2021 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller0 (Post 1149148)
so they cant see name on bank on MP? you just add a bank and you are good?
they ask last 4 digits and date

in my experiences lately yes.

seller0 04-13-2021 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1149149)

that's crazy. can you use bank that you used on some PayPal?

Hank 04-13-2021 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller0 (Post 1149147)

Whatever..... :lol:

rsot 04-13-2021 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller0 (Post 1149147)

MP in other countries don't rely on SSN. Canadian and UK accounts of mine getting hit up

mrl811 04-13-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1149159)
MP in other countries don't rely on SSN. Canadian and UK accounts of mine getting hit up

same here man

agent006140 04-13-2021 03:54 PM

what is your return shipping address?as registere with Ebay?

agent006140 04-13-2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1149143)

Some countries may never use MP,thats what Ebay/MP said.It may have something t o do with transferring fund to the local bank

Hank 04-13-2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1149228)
Some countries may never use MP,thats what Ebay/MP said.It may have something t o do with transferring fund to the local bank

Got a link because I've never seen one nor has any excluded countries been discussed here.

Given their operational agreement with Paypal has expired I wonder what those counties you claim wont go onto MP will do then?

seller0 04-13-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1149230)
Got a link because I've never seen one nor has any excluded countries been discussed here.

Given their operational agreement with Paypal has expired I wonder what those counties you claim wont go onto MP will do then?

exactly that's what Im saying some of them don't use MP and the key is to know which ones. Read ebay policy is say Most of our accounts not all go to MP.

slokor 04-13-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1149149)

Right...
And how exactly do you enroll in MP in the US without providing the SSN friend? What am I missing in your story?

seller0 04-13-2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1149235)
Right...
And how exactly do you enroll in MP in the US without providing the SSN friend? What am I missing in your story?

I think what he is saying he just type any last 4 digits of ssn and date of birth and any bank account and they don't chek sometimes it works maybe? thats only for accounts that start with MP.

Clipperman3434 04-13-2021 07:24 PM

On etsy we have been able to use the same account more than once has anyone been able to use it for ebay on MP?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1149144)

slokor 04-13-2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seller0 (Post 1149236)
I think what he is saying he just type any last 4 digits of ssn and date of birth and any bank account and they don't chek sometimes it works maybe? thats only for accounts that start with MP.

Sorry but thats nonsense.
They VERIFY the SSN and DOB. On ALL accounts that enroll in MP. Its an automated system.
No way around that (other than some workaround involving business accts and EINs/LLCs - which I highly doubt hes providing).
So again the question is - how does he get his accts enrolled in MP without that particular information?

Speeder33 04-13-2021 07:58 PM

I’d also be interested to hear confirmation from Moscutter that all the information entered is random and not somebody’s ssn.

Its all fine and dandy to use a DBA (doing business as) for a stealth account, thats completely legit. But stealing somebody’s ssn is completely unacceptable.

Usually I’d give the poster the benefit of the doubt. But this isn’t the first warning he has received regarding this

bytor3k 04-13-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1149247)
Sorry but thats nonsense.
They VERIFY the SSN and DOB. On ALL accounts that enroll in MP...

No they don't. My 100% stealth MP account has been enrolled since 11/2020 and has had 2377 transactions and over $50k pumped through it and is still going strong.

100% stealth means ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ dob, and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ssn