Help needed on restricted account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-24-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
Exclamation Help needed on restricted account

Hi,

I am a very beginner seller and new to all of eb's selling rules. I had no idea how serious it was. I may be in a bit of trouble. Basically, I stupidly sold around 150 items in 2 weeks on my real account. They were vero items. My account got hit with an MC011 and I have now realized there is definitely no coming back from it. They asked for invoices for the items and I told them they were gifts from a long time ago. I also showed them around 20 positive feedbacks to prove the items were getting delivered.

I have around $5k on hold in MP and was wondering if anyone can tell me the chances I will get the money. I've called customer service and they keep telling me the restriction will be lifted in 72 hours once the review is done (LOL) and all 4 reps have told me that I won't be able to get any payments until the restriction is lifted. Also, I stopped shipping my items once I got hit with the restriction so I want to know if I should start mitigating my losses and give my remaining buyers a return instead of shipping them in the hopes I'll get my payments released.

I know there are a lot of conflicting threads on this already, but I was wondering if anyone has any recent insight or experience on this? I really just want my money and to be done selling on ebay for good. I don't even care about the account. I've definitely learnt my lesson selling this ****. Thank you so so much in advance for the help.

Last edited by gamer5; 08-24-2021 at 06:25 PM. Reason: clarity
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-25-2021

Default Re: Help needed on restricted account

Offer bad documents to kill your accounts? Then you should you can get your money 2 months later.

You already knew you sold are VERO items, so will be very difficult to get your account back, then kill it maybe a good choice.
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyitech View Post
Offer bad documents to kill your accounts? Then you should you can get your money 2 months later.

You already knew you sold are VERO items, so will be very difficult to get your account back, then kill it maybe a good choice.
Yeah I definitely want to kill the account and get the money out asap. What do you mean by bad documents? I already told ebay it was impossible for me to get invoices for the purchases and I sent them pictures of my real ID and an electricity bill to confirm my address.

I just want to know when they're going to stop telling me to send more documents and just tell me my account is indefinitely suspended. Also, do you know if there is a chance I won't get my money out because of the items I was selling? Thank you so much for the help!
Old 08-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer5 View Post
Yeah I definitely want to kill the account and get the money out asap. What do you mean by bad documents? I already told ebay it was impossible for me to get invoices for the purchases and I sent them pictures of my real ID and an electricity bill to confirm my address.

I just want to know when they're going to stop telling me to send more documents and just tell me my account is indefinitely suspended. Also, do you know if there is a chance I won't get my money out because of the items I was selling? Thank you so much for the help!
Usually, I think, if there is no lawyer sue you, you will get your money finally. But MP is pretty new, and I see someone got his money after 60 days in this forum.
Old 08-26-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Related thread: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...ike-sales.html

You should be able to get the funds - I haven't seen MP holding funds indefinitely like PP for violation of AUP. Wait for other people to comment as well.
Old 08-28-2021

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer5 View Post
Hi,

I am a very beginner seller and new to all of eb's selling rules. I had no idea how serious it was. I may be in a bit of trouble. Basically, I stupidly sold around 150 items in 2 weeks on my real account. They were vero items. My account got hit with an MC011 and I have now realized there is definitely no coming back from it. They asked for invoices for the items and I told them they were gifts from a long time ago. I also showed them around 20 positive feedbacks to prove the items were getting delivered.

I have around $5k on hold in MP and was wondering if anyone can tell me the chances I will get the money. I've called customer service and they keep telling me the restriction will be lifted in 72 hours once the review is done (LOL) and all 4 reps have told me that I won't be able to get any payments until the restriction is lifted. Also, I stopped shipping my items once I got hit with the restriction so I want to know if I should start mitigating my losses and give my remaining buyers a return instead of shipping them in the hopes I'll get my payments released.

I know there are a lot of conflicting threads on this already, but I was wondering if anyone has any recent insight or experience on this? I really just want my money and to be done selling on ebay for good. I don't even care about the account. I've definitely learnt my lesson selling this ****. Thank you so so much in advance for the help.
invoices are easy to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and they just spend a few seconds usually and say "meh, looks legit". when they ask for personal info (like photo id) they verify that with data base so that can't be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d.

if it's legit product then make ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice if you dont have. if its bad products and you don't expect bad feedback, make ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices. if you expect buyer disputes then let the account toast, even if ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice passes too many disputes will kill account
Old 11-05-2021
Threadstarter  

In case anyone is wondering, my money got sent to my bank around 3 weeks after permanent suspension after a rep told me it would take 72 days! It was around 3 months after my last sale though.

The money got sent to me as soon as a refund request that was dragged on got closed.