Help im being sued by tre milan because of ebay for instylers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk > VeRO

VeRO Verified Rights Owner discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Help im being sued by tre milan because of ebay for instylers

I sold one , then bought some more from dhgate. sold about 25-30 had to refund 11 back because they were crap. but now I received a cetified letter from an attorney saying Im being sued by Tre Melano that I have to pay $10.000 to stop it which will pay for the cost of money spend so far for legal fees.

I was using my parents info, address, bank acct, credit card, I gave them some kick back but now there being sued, I feel like crap.

I was thinking of saying there old and they dont use the internet, but this lawyer in a state that loves sueing people. im worried there going to take away my parents retirement money?nthere talking about sezzing all there assets and bank accounts?

Help, has anyone been through this??
they have all the info of how many, were sold and how much, but I cant get on ebay to research myself because I was suspended acouple of months ago for sell vero products.
thanks for helping.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-16-2010

Longevity: 88%

Hopefully its a bluff. Its not an actual subpoena from a court, it sounds more like a scare letter.

I really doubt they will sue somebody that sold only 20.

Next time go stealth if you want an extra layer of protection, but there is still a paper trail.
Old 09-16-2010

Longevity: 82%

Never had experience with Tre Milano. If you got the letter through e-mail just ignore it. If you got the actual letter through your physical address you need to seek real legal advice.

Nobody here can give you the answer you want, that it's nothing to worry about and everything will be OK. You need to tell your parents too if you haven't already. It sounds like serious business.

If I were you I would do and say nothing to Tre Milan until I had some real legal advice.

-Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
pod (09-16-2010)
Old 09-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

It sounds like an undercover buyer purchased one from you and they determined it is counterfeit.

If they have your parents info, it is your parents that will be sued, not you.

The bright spot, if there IS a bright spot in this case, is that most retirement funds are EXEMPT from garnishment in the event of a judgment.

However, at this point you REALLY NEED AN ATTORNEY! Nobody on this forum is qualified to dispense legal advice, myself included. Most (but not all) attorneys will speak with you for free to get the details of your situation. Then, they will explain your options, and tell you how expensive it will be for the defense.
Old 09-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamblix View Post

If you got the letter through e-mail just ignore it.

If you got the actual letter through your physical address you need to seek real legal advice.
Other then that, any advice should come from a legal pro

And this is a real example why not to use family members info. But you dont need to hear that right now...

If you are lucky, its just a scammer trying to get your attention. All they had to do was seach your feedback for history. Not real sure a lawyer would just ask for a payoff when you don't sell any more. But who knows with those folks. But again, find out how real it is, and if it is, get real legal advice

Hopefully its just wind
Old 09-16-2010

Longevity: 81%

The OP says, "I received a certified letter". That doesn't sound like an email.
Old 09-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

"I received a certified letter"

Missed that. Bummer. Get legal help for sure
Old 09-17-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogogirl View Post

I sold one , then bought some more from dhgate. sold about 25-30 had to refund 11 back because they were crap. but now I received a cetified letter from an attorney saying Im being sued by Tre Melano that I have to pay $10.000 to stop it which will pay for the cost of money spend so far for legal fees.

I was using my parents info, address, bank acct, credit card, I gave them some kick back but now there being sued, I feel like crap.

I was thinking of saying there old and they dont use the internet, but this lawyer in a state that loves sueing people. im worried there going to take away my parents retirement money?nthere talking about sezzing all there assets and bank accounts?

Help, has anyone been through this??
they have all the info of how many, were sold and how much, but I cant get on ebay to research myself because I was suspended acouple of months ago for sell vero products.
thanks for helping.
Really it is more you feel like crap because you got caught out.

Dont sell vErO espceially in another party's name and seek legal advise.