Massive problem with pandora - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk > VeRO

VeRO Verified Rights Owner discussions

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2011
Nickels

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Massive problem with pandora

For over nine years I had a flawless account with Ebay. With the stroke of a key Pandora Jewelry destroyed my account.
I hadn’t sold anything on Ebay for around 4 years. The market place had changed quite a bit so I took on a partner that had selling experience. He only asked that I list 10 items a week.
Everything was going smoothly. Then we listed 6 Pandora beads in separate auctions. I had carefully researched, as I always do before I list any item, “PANDORA Jewelry” on Ebay. There were literally thousands of auctions. Immediately after listing the first PANDORA Bead, Ebay pulled it. I was sent a message telling me this was a “Copyright Infringement” violation. Fine. I would not put anymore PANDORA jewelry up for auction. I have a flawless record with Ebay and a 100% rating. I would never do anything to ruin that.
Evidently, this was not good enough for the PANDORA Jewelry Company. About a week later, my account was suspended with no explanation. Destroyed in the middle of my auctions. Immediately my valued customers were told to file cases against me through Ebay and Paypal. It took me two weeks to wrap up each and every case. All my shipments were mailed. I was in constant contact every customer ensuring them that everything was O.K. After another week, Ebay told me that PANDORA was not happy enough with the warning, they wanted me completely shut down. If I wanted my pristine Ebay account UNSUSPENDED to contact PANDORA Jewelry. So I did. I was told by a PANDORA employee that IF I followed his instructions to the letter, PANDORA’s legal department MAY lift the suspention on my account. I did everything he told me to including turning in the person that had me list the original 6 beads.
I began following up by phone and email. In the last email I received from PANDORA, there was an air of irritation. I was told that I need to be patient. These things take time. I told Pandora this was my livelihood. I was told “We will get back to you”. 7 days went by. Not a word from PANDORA. Now they will not answer my emails or phone calls. I have handled everything very professionally. No anger, just the facts that I really need my account reinstated.
So, PANDORA Jewelry has made an example of me. Me. A small seller on Ebay (656 100% rating) that is just trying to pay a few bills through a few things that I find at garage sales.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickels View Post
Everything was going smoothly. Then we listed 6 Pandora beads in separate auctions. I had carefully researched, as I always do before I list any item, “PANDORA Jewelry” on Ebay. There were literally thousands of auctions. Immediately after listing the first PANDORA Bead, Ebay pulled it. I was sent a message telling me this was a “Copyright Infringement” violation. Fine. I would not put anymore PANDORA jewelry up for auction. I have a flawless record with Ebay and a 100% rating. I would never do anything to ruin that.
For your own privacy, those details are deleted.
There was the first mistake. Did you search OUTSIDE of ebay? It would seem not.

Did your careful research include looking at the ebay VeRo pages? It appears not.

Did you look at the word Pandora and careful resarch that? Nope. you saw the 10000's of listings, thought here's a quikc buck. Wrong.
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=pandora.cph

If this page for Pandora is on ebay.com, and you have done careful research, you shot yourself in the foot.

I know this sounds tough. It's a recognized company which has an attitude to having its goodies listed. Quick google ( that careful research) would have shown you the court cases for trademark violation...yet you still went ahead.

If that 'partner' suggested listing them, then he's a rat. Will you get reinstated? Dont think so.
What to do? Up to you.
One thing you MUST research your goods from every position. Their prescence on ebay should make you aware of potenial harm.

Welcome here. Just an outline of how the ebay game gets played. Next round, be prepared better.
Old 08-30-2011

Longevity: 76%

Just spent 30 minutes researching Pandora - it's as clear as clear can be that this would never ever run on Ebay.

Sorry about your situation OP but, sadly, you have no one to blame but your self.

Now the good points.

You have proved that you can run an account properly - one bad decision has blasted you out of the water

It's not your only source of income so we are not looking at losing homes here.

That being so it shouldn't be difficult (provided you don't go off half cock) to get back to what you were doing.

I suspect you will only be around for a short time as your needs are different to most of us who need to be on our guard all the time.

I suggest you invest in the guide and get back to what you do best only this time be careful who you do business with.

Good luck with it
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

were these real or china pandora???
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 3%

Your methods of research are weak. P a n d o r a is highly counter feited and the company is extremely aggressive. The information to support this is all over EB and all over the internet just by simple searching. And, it has been discussed in this forum a few times.
Old 08-30-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

yeah pandora is a BIG nono for accounts you want to keep and in your own details

you will be back in no time,just don`t sell high risk items

stealth guide
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

What is the thrill of this Pan do ra stuff for those who have researched? =) Yeah I know I am being a bit lazy but...ha
Old 08-30-2011

I have no idea 'Little Gnome' - It looks rubbish to me

Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What is the thrill of this Pan do ra stuff for those who have researched? =) Yeah I know I am being a bit lazy but...ha
If it's the real McCoy, it's a nice item to move. (Hall marked sterling silver .925 Silver at US$40 per troy ounce, do the math). Company started in Denmark in early 1980s. Grew from there. Always sold that higher quality goods, of beautiful Scandinavian design. It's cosmopolitan to wear, aka trendy.

Gradually spread over the globe
Then met China. Or was meet by China. One of the 1st companies I recall that were 'postal' about foo-foos™ ebay.com & ebay co.uk got swamped with sellers tricked by the lure of the silver bead. Let's face it, even a lumberjack might wear a ring To contain that, they ask that only authorized resellers move their goodies. (Think of Rosetta Stone or Uggggh boots). Far as I know, it's inhouse legal representation that does the MC019 AND goes for the throat of a caught seller
Old 08-30-2011

That being the case - and I know you are right - why are people still messing with the Chinese stuff?
Old 08-30-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
That being the case - and I know you are right - why are people still messing with the Chinese stuff?

$$$$$ flash in their eyes before researching and thinking.
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

.....Avarice
Old 08-30-2011

because there is so much money to be made from it

why else GT
The Following User Says Thank You to GTB For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (08-30-2011)
Old 08-30-2011

buyers one ebay actually buy the chinese stuff knowing it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

It's a two way street.

Company that had a value of 890 million EUROS on its national stock exchange for fiscal year 2010 is not going to let any trading to undercut its value(s).
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR GTB View Post
buyers one ebay actually buy the chinese stuff knowing it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗
muahh. That's their 1st mistake. Thailand is actually their manufacturing base.

Now, I've got beads from different sources, including Chinese 'like Pandora' beads.

As of now, the reproductions are not close to those from Thailand. If you assay the bead, no way is 925 sterling. The Thai items, well let me just say, oh dey be pretty
Old 08-30-2011

so the thai ones are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ too yeah?

i`m on about in general too,supply and demand,people are always looking for a cheaper alternative

even if the quality is not as good
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

I agree. That cheaper alternative is too often a trap.
Old 08-30-2011
Nickels

Longevity: 0%

Wow, tough crowd here. Tried and sentenced without a trial. No one here has even seen what I sold but are evidently sure I was pedalling foriegn knockoffs. And evidently a lot of people here are perfect judges of character and have never been taken advantage of. Greenbean, you are just plain "Meanbeans". For an administrator to take the attitude you have against a new member, it is apparent you have no people skills. Who are you to assume anything without asking first. In summary of your post, you know I'm stupid, have no research skills, am a thief, and you just couldn't wait to be the first to start gather a crowd complete with torches and pitchforks. What I get from your post is that you are a bully. You also have no leadership qualities in the real world and would never talk to anyone like that outside of an internet scenario. Probably a frightened little child that was bullied himself. I thought that this board might be a forum where you could have intelligent, insightful, dialogs. Possibly solving a problem or two. But Mr. Meanbeans has proved that it's only a forum where he and his popcorn munching icon can be king of his little world. I've been busy today and found a solution to my problem. Thought I might log on and share what I've learned but evidently a lot of people here know everything so I would just be wasting my time. This is my first stop here after my OP. I have more important things than sitting on the couch feeding my face and hurling insults at people that I don't know. But thanks for showing your true self up front. It has saved me a lot of time. And everybody else that chimed in with him, you are just his lemmings. Look out, there's the cliff!
Old 08-30-2011

Longevity: 87%

There is nothing better than selling fo fo.
Old 08-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

@ Download3000,,,,I responded to you on another Thread http://www.aspkin.com/forums/wholesa...tml#post264546 Post #47 as for your Love for selling counterfeits,,,You are a Moron and a Tool

Now for you Mr Nickels,,,,,,,You are the WORST kind of Sc^mb@g and Low Life and in My Opinion not ONLY should you lose your Ebay account you should also be TORCHED!!!

And NO it has NOTHING to do with whether or not your Pandora merchandise was genuine or Not,I could give a Sh!t about that,,,

No,,What gets me is that you made a Deal with Pandoras Lawyers which included Giving them your Partners Contact information, and for What,,,an EBAY Account!!!!,,,you gave up your Partner, your Friend?,,,You Peice of Sh%t,,,

When the two of you partnered up,,life was Great,,the 2 of you were going to conquer the world,,at the first sign of trouble,,what did you do?---Sell out your Partner out like he was a Sack of Sh%t,,,,,,LOWLIFE

Im also willng to bet that it was NOT even your Partner who got the Pandora Jewlery but most likely YOU,,and that you simply tried to lay the Blame at that poor B@stards Feet in order to save Yourself,,,Thats why Pandoras Lawyers still Have NOT Contacted Ebay on your Behalf,,,

Do the world a Favor,,,find a Nice Big FAT rock and Crawl under it,,and NEVER come out again!!!

Last edited by slapped; 08-30-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Closed Thread