EBAY EUROPE, EBAY+ Payoneer Seller Accounts - Page 10 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 04-03-2024

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 22%
Default Re: EBAY EUROPE, EBAY+ Payoneer Seller Accounts

Hi, I am looking for ID, Utility bill for Germany, do you have those ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by franci View Post
cant send you
any answer?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 22%

Ebaysellerlt is a gentleman , polite and appasionated for his business . Dont worry , he is honest

I learned that ebay is crazy , and i am (now) 1000% sure that ebay bann accounts just as random . so as he says , if you dont know how ebay is , dont sell in ebay

Personally I saw few years ago , a lot of posts from private forums , saying that accounts was suspended under no reason , with 100% feedback 5 of 5 in all and more than 10 years old working ( real personal accounts )

I must say EBAY feel themself as GOD , and because they have too much sellers , they can bann anyone without any reason

Dont spend time thinking and thinking , why why or how how ? , now i am 10000% sure they have crazy bots , without any logical , and their human staff are not prepared and they dont care

Ebay is so pathetic , that I can see 10000s ⊗⊗⊗⊗ clothes , but funny , they suspend all real and authentic products and keep selling the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones

I personally contacted VERO@EBAY.COM to tell them , about one ⊗⊗⊗⊗ seller with one strange product ( yeah a chinese creation ) and ebay replied after 3 minutes like " we have checked and its authentic " MY GOD !!

Ebay is in hands of stupid people , but the smart people inside , are experts in promotion and marketing

No poshmark , mercari , have this level of marketing

Maybe amazon yes , but others , no this potential

So ebaysellerlt , is working every day hard , to try to get the perfect reason of why ebay suspend accounts , he is honest person as I said but EBAY is pathetic and crazy company
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 40%

Hi,

Regardinging the Business + Payoneer, will the payoneer count as bank account or will I have to add my own bank account?

Not really familiar with how this works!
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 0%

Hello,
Have anyone faced this message from ebay and know how to deal in this situation?
. We need to better understand the nature of your business since your shipping address is "1919 N Clybourn ave Chicago, IL 60614-4903 United States", which is not in Bulgaria. Please provide explanation in the comment section as why is your shipping address is in another country.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfields View Post
Hello,
Have anyone faced this message from ebay and know how to deal in this situation?
. We need to better understand the nature of your business since your shipping address is "1919 N Clybourn ave Chicago, IL 60614-4903 United States", which is not in Bulgaria. Please provide explanation in the comment section as why is your shipping address is in another country.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Your account is still in good standing right/

you could the business route and say you have a registered address in usa but that might require more proof...just an idea
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 83%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfields View Post
Hello,
You must explain that you maintain a warehouse in the United States. It is normal, for that they will surely ask you to send some deposit rental document..
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Exclamation Re: EBAY EUROPE, EBAY+ Payoneer Seller Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseInvestor View Post
Im looking for an aged eBay account with feedback. Do you have that specific account for sale?
Hello,
could you please inform me if you got one already>

Last edited by mindfields; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:52 AM. Reason: New update
The Following User Says Thank You to mindfields For This Useful Post:
GetItandGo (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Exclamation Re: EBAY EUROPE, EBAY+ Payoneer Seller Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superboy23 View Post
Account delivered in minutes !!
Hello,
could you please share what accout type you purchased and how is it running?
Would really appreciate it.
Thank you.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo99 View Post
Mixed feeling so far, I paid 330 for business uk account with payoneer.

- Got it on time, as agreed:
Payoneer and ebay were on two different people, which I didnt really like, but he told me that ebay cannot see this, and it wont be a problem with payouts.

-2 days passed, and account got Reactivate email, even without posting noting, he told me to call ebay on my own to resolve it.

Will see what happens, but so far feels like the account is not very strong
Please write: did you resolve this problem ("reactivate email")?
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 30%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joh456321 View Post
Not for me, I paid $600 and NONE of the accounts worked. They all got suspended within 5 seconds or account deactivated. These accounts are weak and don't work at all. If ANY of you guys was able to get a buyer account that was successful let me know how it turned out.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joh456321 View Post
sadly nothing was resolved, seller is pushing me to edit my "review" so he will send me a new account, I gave up, since they dont care to fix it.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetItandGo View Post
Overall this seller stands out amongst all others. Not only do they resolve issues with their life time support... but as long as you follow their guide and are serious about selling online they won't leave you behind.

Although we get mixed responses from different teammates on Ebaysellers team, our representative knows the value of customer support when it comes to their good clients. He's very transparent compared to the rest of them which is what we need as customers.

Getting back to selling on Ebay right now is very delicate in terms of the creation process of accounts/warming up process and it seems like they get the hang of it from time to time with strong accounts as a result. They put all their focus on getting it right instead of handing out weak accounts and then turning around and blaming us.

Usually Ebayseller team stick to their time frame, and if not take full responsibility for their delay eventually unlike many other sellers on this forum who take an eternity to hand out overpriced trash cans of accounts, continously make delays and drag on the process ultimately blaming customers for everything wrong with their buisness..

they had an issue and hopefully they can overcome this and continue being the best on this forum because no one has proven to be better than them.
I also noticed that this seller stands out among all the others. He and his team have a very professional and friendly approach. What's remarkable is his genuine care for customers. He communicates openly about what's happening.

The way he handles account suspension is also impressive. It's just that at the moment, he and his team are facing challenges and delays due to changes and difficulties with eBay. Let's wait and trust this seller. I believe they have the courage and intelligence to overcome this.
The Following User Says Thank You to goodmanworkinghard For This Useful Post:
GetItandGo (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 4%

I paid 300 for business eu. Account was delivered after one month. Got suspended within few days.
Replacement denied.

I sell non branded product. It was listed on my personal account for years.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmanworkinghard View Post
I also noticed that this seller stands out among all the others. He and his team have a very professional and friendly approach. What's remarkable is his genuine care for customers. He communicates openly about what's happening.

The way he handles account suspension is also impressive. It's just that at the moment, he and his team are facing challenges and delays due to changes and difficulties with eBay. Let's wait and trust this seller. I believe they have the courage and intelligence to overcome this.
None of that matters if he's accounts doesn't work. Your just wasting your time and money.
The Following User Says Thank You to yungsc1005 For This Useful Post:
GetItandGo (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjani View Post
I paid 300 for business eu. Account was delivered after one month. Got suspended within few days.
Replacement denied.

I sell non branded product. It was listed on my personal account for years.
which category of sales?
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsc1005 View Post
None of that matters if he's accounts doesn't work. Your just wasting your time and money.
Have wasted plenty of time and money with RESPECTED AND seasoned sellers on this Marketplace. Transparency, and genuine support for customers DOES matter. Most if not all sellers in this Marketplace are gone. Why? Because its eBay and random implementations of security measures have been rampant since the growth of E-Commerce and people can not handle the changes being done at scale. How can you manage to have aged accounts and then overnight a system is implemented that targets a specific method of account creation and 1000 aged accounts are now suspended. difference about this seller is that at the end he WILL replace the accounts, has the best prices in the market with the BEST package avalible to get started selling right away.. TRUE STEALTH. Not to MENTION the genuine support and transparency. Theres RESPECTED sellers on this marketplace that will promise to deliver accounts TODAY and will shamlessly say that for a month+ with no real explanation behind it... feels like our money is being played with.

For a package of this caliber ( AGED , SEVERAL ACTIVE LISTINGS, HIGH SELLING LIMITS + BANK ) that this team provides EASILY any other seller on this marketplace is charging $500-$1000 USD. At that kind of loss in an operation we are talking about 500,000 USD in aspkin ebay account sellers revenue that they are losing plus having to replace to us, their customers.

Notice how previously there were many sellers on this marketplace and out of nowhere they VANISH... username and ALL. GONE. Can't imagine who must of lost their time and money then....
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
which category of sales?
As I remember these accounts does not support the following big categories:

*Hunting
*Electronics
*Health and beauty

I am "glad" to know the additional rules after purchase

Edit: account was delivered after half month

But still useful. These are some cons and pros.

Last edited by Arjani; 1 Week Ago at 04:43 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago

How much did he pay you to say that or are you part of his “team” also?
You better hope those crappy Ukrainian seller accounts hold up or you’ll be waiting for replacements forever. Don’t forget about those monthly Octo Browser payments cause we all know that didn’t help either.
You’re a liar and those crappy eBay accounts won’t last no more than 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetItandGo View Post
Have wasted plenty of time and money with RESPECTED AND seasoned sellers on this Marketplace. Transparency, and genuine support for customers DOES matter. Most if not all sellers in this Marketplace are gone. Why? Because its eBay and random implementations of security measures have been rampant since the growth of E-Commerce and people can not handle the changes being done at scale. How can you manage to have aged accounts and then overnight a system is implemented that targets a specific method of account creation and 1000 aged accounts are now suspended. difference about this seller is that at the end he WILL replace the accounts, has the best prices in the market with the BEST package avalible to get started selling right away.. TRUE STEALTH. Not to MENTION the genuine support and transparency. Theres RESPECTED sellers on this marketplace that will promise to deliver accounts TODAY and will shamlessly say that for a month+ with no real explanation behind it... feels like our money is being played with.

For a package of this caliber ( AGED , SEVERAL ACTIVE LISTINGS, HIGH SELLING LIMITS + BANK ) that this team provides EASILY any other seller on this marketplace is charging $500-$1000 USD. At that kind of loss in an operation we are talking about 500,000 USD in aspkin ebay account sellers revenue that they are losing plus having to replace to us, their customers.

Notice how previously there were many sellers on this marketplace and out of nowhere they VANISH... username and ALL. GONE. Can't imagine who must of lost their time and money then....

Last edited by yungsc1005; 1 Week Ago at 06:02 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 9%

So I received two emails today:

Congratulations on becoming a Top Rated Seller - Apr 26 11:12am
Your eBay account has been suspended - Apr 26 11:57am

We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand that this must be frustrating, but this decision was not made lightly and it’s important that we keep our marketplace safe for everyone.

No real reason for literally been deleted, I was selling 100% legit products and made it to the top rated seller status only to be completely deleted an hour later..

Note: This is the second account I had purchased, the first account was banned within the first few days. I really do like this seller though, they continue to learn and grow. Even though I was eventually banned, I made my money back and a lot more

Last edited by Wauking; 1 Week Ago at 10:23 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wauking View Post

We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand that this must be frustrating, but this decision was not made lightly and it’s important that we keep our marketplace safe for everyone.

No real reason for literally been deleted, I was selling 100% legit products and made it to the top rated seller status only to be completely deleted an hour later..

Note: this is the second account I had purchased, the first account was banned within the first few days.
wow that is insane in such short notice hmm
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wauking View Post

Note: This is the second account I had purchased, the first account was banned within the first few days. I really do like this seller though, they continue to learn and grow. Even though I was eventually banned, I made my money back and a lot more
Yes it is a risk. You was made top seller by a robot (eBay automatic code). And then reviewed by a humonoid. You were deep inside within many other accounts.
You rise to the top and they can see you like floating and on top and check what newbie just came to the top rated team.
I had less sales while being top rated seller before.
Or more troubles like more negative feedback, more bad buyers. Or was suspended being 100% top rated seller.