[UK] Current Appointments Report + Beneficial Owners - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Arrow [UK] Current Appointments Report + Beneficial Owners

Hey guys, first time here. After being banned on a legit account a couple years back, I'm looking to get back on Amazon.

Progress:

PO Box - check
LLC - check
Business bank account using LLC DBA details - check
VMware with 24vc Fresh IP - check
Primary Contact Person - check (family member)

My question is regarding the Current Appointments Report (CAR) and Beneficial Owners (BO) information that Amazon (may?) request during verification.

The CAR includes the names and details of any company directors and the BO asks for shareholders (details?) that own 20%+ shares or voting rights.

How do you guys get around this? Feels like I can't have myself listed as either a director or beneficial owner of the LLC due to my name and address being displayed to Amazon (same with the missus at the same address).

Primary Contact Person can't be any more involved than just being an account that can verify personal details, due to their personal tax credits and things (i.e., can't be a director or shareholder or employee(?)).

Any help / info appreciated! Feel very close to having this cracked. Just this niggle.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: [UK] Current Appointments Report + Beneficial Owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by strep86 View Post
Hey guys, first time here. After being banned on a legit account a couple years back, I'm looking to get back on Amazon.

Progress:

PO Box - check
LLC - check
Business bank account using LLC DBA details - check
VMware with 24vc Fresh IP - check
Primary Contact Person - check (family member)

My question is regarding the Current Appointments Report (CAR) and Beneficial Owners (BO) information that Amazon (may?) request during verification.

The CAR includes the names and details of any company directors and the BO asks for shareholders (details?) that own 20%+ shares or voting rights.

How do you guys get around this? Feels like I can't have myself listed as either a director or beneficial owner of the LLC due to my name and address being displayed to Amazon (same with the missus at the same address).

Primary Contact Person can't be any more involved than just being an account that can verify personal details, due to their personal tax credits and things (i.e., can't be a director or shareholder or employee(?)).

Any help / info appreciated! Feel very close to having this cracked. Just this niggle.
Chnage Your flag first you seems from US rather then uk
Old 01-06-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Chnage Your flag first you seems from US rather then uk
Nope, from the UK. Why would you think that?

I'm going off information on amazon.co.uk's help page, specifically the 'Information Collection' section and 'Additional FAQs' here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cus...d=201222240#BO

And also with some googling around the UK amazon seller forums, who also mention these two things.

Edit: Still browsing the seller verification forums for amazon uk, and just came across a post stating this: "We just had to provide our Company Registration documents and ID for the Directors.".

Looks like this is definitely a thing then, who do you guys use as your Ltd. Directors?

Edit #2: Now I'm reading Amazon no longer accept cashplus business accounts due to the pre-paid card. Not sure where to get a business account with not-so-great credit! Feeling further and further away from cracking this now

Last edited by strep86; 01-06-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

LLC does not exist in uK!

and Po box dont think will work on amazon uk

as you said you previously banned then you cant get LTD aZ account no way on your own name

for ltd company they ask for direct ID, proof of address registration certification, tax doc they also check with company house with your name etc so if your name is used before they will block your account
Old 01-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Nope, from the UK. Why would you think that?
Your using American terminology

Stick to sole proprietor for the Amazon registration

Santandar I think do a basic business bank account

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 01-06-2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Your using American terminology

Stick to sole proprietor for the Amazon registration

Santandar I think do a basic business bank account
Oh damn! I think I've just been reading too much of a mixture of topics on here (US and UK)

I'm curious how going the Sole Proprietor route would be any better / easier? Surely you still need to use a real name with Companies House somewhere that Amazon could see?

Quote:
and Po box dont think will work on amazon uk
Damn, just googled this and you're right. No PO Box. I think the address would be easier than the Sole Proprietors name though? hmmm.

Thanks for the help / replies anyway, appreciated!
Old 01-08-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Companies house doesn't store details for sole traders. Its more of a database for registered companies. Hence why a sole trader route is the best option.

Any name, any address will work fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
strep86 (01-08-2017)
Old 01-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Companies house doesn't store details for sole traders. Its more of a database for registered companies. Hence why a sole trader route is the best option.

Any name, any address will work fine.
Brilliant. Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing to make stealth accounts you would need to keep signing up new sole proprietorships with HMRC, re-using your NI in the process, so you have a fresh UTR to hand over to Amazon each time?
Old 01-08-2017
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Be very careful of picking an address which can easily be looked up online where someone else has registered living there.

Yes, probably about to be shot down by the 'know it alls' but test yourself and when you get to the point of having to verify the account with documents see if they go through, because they wont
Old 01-08-2017
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Brilliant. Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing to make stealth accounts you would need to keep signing up new sole proprietorships with HMRC, re-using your NI in the process, so you have a fresh UTR to hand over to Amazon each time?
As long as you know the formula of a UTR you don't need to register a new UTR at all, make up a number but make sure your check digit is correct.

Google is your friend.
Old 01-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
As long as you know the formula of a UTR you don't need to register a new UTR at all, make up a number but make sure your check digit is correct.

Google is your friend.
Surely then you'd have to falsify some HMRC document for verification with the UTR number on it? Isn't that getting into some serious fraud-type trouble instead of your run-of-the-mill Amazon TOS trouble?