Suspended - Blocked - Will I get my cash? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Suspended - Blocked - Will I get my cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
That's simply not true. The UK mailbox is for the office of Christopher North the UK MD and I have spoke to them on the phone.
Barry not going to open an argument but you are wrong. I have Chris's email account and its certainly not managingdirector@amazon.co.uk, the same as jeff's is not jeff@amazon.com. These are just drop boxes. Lets just say I am now in the Philippines but I don't work for amazon, but very friendly with people who do.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2015

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Barry not going to open an argument but you are wrong. I have Chris's email account and its certainly not managingdirector@amazon.co.uk, the same as jeff's is not jeff@amazon.com. These are just drop boxes. Lets just say I am now in the Philippines but I don't work for amazon, but very friendly with people who do.
I'm afraid whoever you have spoken to is very much wrong.

The email above goes to the office of Christopher North as I explained, have you emailed it? Why would you so confidently dismiss something when you have absolutely no idea about it? That sets off alarms strait away.

I've spoken to Mr north via email and I have spoken on the phone to his secretary all from using this address. I've also had it confirmed by our account manager that this address is accurate.

However, your telling me they leave million pound accounts to someone in the phillipines posing as the UK managing director and his secretary, because your friend told you so?

People can make their own mind up but OP should email this email this address as it will get escalated.

Last edited by barrycruan; 04-25-2015 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-25-2015

Barry, firstly I am not here to argue. As I said if an e mail if seen as important to be escalated it will be sent to the UK office. Can you imagine how many e mails a day get sent to that address and how much rubbish is mailed. Chris has his own e mail address at amazon and I have been to the Slough offices many times and chatted with the man. If you are a million pound account you have you own contacts within amazon and people look after you. Million pound accounts plus don't get suspended, people talk and discuss a problem.
You seem very patronising that someone in the Philippines cannot answer these questions, management is mainly US,UK and German staff deployed by amazon. Perhaps you assume its a little 4ft 10in Filipino who live in a wooden hut. The centre is huge and I would say bigger than Slough employing over 1000 well spoken Filipino who answer most of the calls and emails for amazon.
Old 04-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I'm not sure if this applies in the UK, but in the US, the language that allows Amazon to take your funds permanently can be found under the "How Do I Get Paid" section of their website:

If we determine that a seller account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be permanently withheld.
RIP 12k and I feel for you.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 04-25-2015 at 07:17 PM.
Old 04-26-2015

we have an amazon account running for about 8 months selling iv had the account for years just buying a few items of it at xmass we got verification to say we had passed a review and our account was verified since then we have had about 100 sales a day and are able to take the money out any day we like
it realy surprices mre that any1 would leave £12000 in an amazon account if you had read the Amazon Ghost or ebay stelth it clearly warns you not to leave big amounts in any of these sites due to the power these people have to hold your money
it will be very surprising if you ever get your money back
i realy hope you do
Old 04-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I agree with rickyg, only leave enough in your account to cover any fees, refunds, etc. Any excess funds should be moved to your bank account as soon as possible.

ALSO - since it IS possible for them to attempt to take money out of your bank account, once you move the money into your bank account, you should transfer it out of that account. For example, I have 5 accounts at ONE BANK. 4 are attached to eBay/Amazon accounts and 1 is not. I move all of the money from the 4 attached accounts into the 1 that is not. That way, if anyone tries to "claw back" the money, they are out of luck. Just make sure that you OPT OUT of "overdraft protection".
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
camouflage (01-18-2017)
Old 04-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
. Just make sure that you OPT OUT of "overdraft protection".
With a UK bank account, the customer must instruct the bank to not allow a nominated party to action the direct debit mandate.

Should it happen ( after being instructed) the bank is responsible.
jeffweico (04-26-2015)
Old 04-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
With a UK bank account, the customer must instruct the bank to not allow a nominated party to action the direct debit mandate.

Should it happen ( after being instructed) the bank is responsible.
Ahh... The UK equivalent of opting out. Thanks GB!
Old 04-27-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 67%

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Still have my fingers crossed that this hits my bank any day... We all live in hope

For now, I guess i'll just have to write this off my books, open up a few more accounts and work a bit harder to recoup the losses

Thanks. Everyone's comments are much appreciated.
Old 04-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Just to give everyone here an update. I emailed Chris North as recommended and FINALLY got a reply back from one of the members of his team.

Been told the money is still on hold, but there may still be some light at the end of tunnel. At least I got a reply. Fingers crossed it gets released soon.
Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Hope for positive update zaidy88
Old 04-30-2015

Thats good news zaidy, was the reply from "Annie" In time they will ask you for all your supplier invoices etc. Be pro-active, contact them again and ask if they want your supplier invoices. E mail everyday. Good luck
Old 04-30-2015

Quote:
Barry, firstly I am not here to argue. As I said if an e mail if seen as important to be escalated it will be sent to the UK office. Can you imagine how many e mails a day get sent to that address and how much rubbish is mailed. Chris has his own e mail address at amazon and I have been to the Slough offices many times and chatted with the man. If you are a million pound account you have you own contacts within amazon and people look after you. Million pound accounts plus don't get suspended, people talk and discuss a problem.
You seem very patronising that someone in the Philippines cannot answer these questions, management is mainly US,UK and German staff deployed by amazon. Perhaps you assume its a little 4ft 10in Filipino who live in a wooden hut. The centre is huge and I would say bigger than Slough employing over 1000 well spoken Filipino who answer most of the calls and emails for amazon.
Im patronising because even in the face of evidence you won't accept you are Wong.

So surprisingly Op uses the email I suggested and it works. Why did the Initial email not get forwarded as you said it would? Sorry but enough a enough you're talking complete crap.

Wrong again on the multi million pound accounts. I know several who have been suspended and not come back including One of the biggest sellers on Amazon.co.uk.

And no I'm not suggesting someone in the phillipines can't answer these questions. I'm telling you they don't as I know where the UK advanced escalations team are bases and it's not outside of the EU.

I've given you slack on the things you've said as I thought you might be A previous member who knew what they were talking about. But just about everything you've said is completely wrong with some of if being absurd. Like your suggestion Amazon send UK/ German staff to the Philippines to answer questions for the UK/de. That's so counter productive it's untrue.

Last edited by barrycruan; 04-30-2015 at 05:57 AM.
Old 04-30-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
Im patronising because even in the face of evidence you won't accept you are Wong.

So surprisingly Op uses the email I suggested and it works. Why did the Initial email not get forwarded as you said it would? Sorry but enough a enough you're talking complete crap.

Wrong again on the multi million pound accounts. I know several who have been suspended and not come back including One of the biggest sellers on Amazon.co.uk.

And no I'm not suggesting someone in the phillipines can't answer these questions. I'm telling you they don't as I know where the UK advanced escalations team are bases and it's not outside of the EU.

I've given you slack on the things you've said as I thought you might be A previous member who knew what they were talking about. But just about everything you've said is completely wrong with some of if being absurd. Like your suggestion Amazon send UK/ German staff to the Philippines to answer questions for the UK/de. That's so counter productive it's untrue.
Barry, firstly how do you know this is not a reply from the first e-mail.

You must be big time knowing several big time accounts being suspended, please name one. The only one I know is is caimanusa for bad metrics, he was actually a customer of mine. He was given so many chances.

Amazon moves senior staff to various parts of the world, Singapore is actually one of the biggest data centres for amazon.

Barry I don't need slack of you, I travel the world, run many amazon accounts and made many millions of dollars. Currently I am in the Philippines, will soon travel back to LA and then onto the UK where I will have a coffee with in Slough.

Barry I have been involved with amazon for over 10 years, most probably you were still in nappies then.... Take care
Old 05-03-2015

Quote:
Barry, firstly how do you know this is not a reply from the first e-mail.

You must be big time knowing several big time accounts being suspended, please name one. The only one I know is is caimanusa for bad metrics, he was actually a customer of mine. He was given so many chances.

Amazon moves senior staff to various parts of the world, Singapore is actually one of the biggest data centres for amazon.

Barry I don't need slack of you, I travel the world, run many amazon accounts and made many millions of dollars. Currently I am in the Philippines, will soon travel back to LA and then onto the UK where I will have a coffee with in Slough.

Barry I have been involved with amazon for over 10 years, most probably you were still in nappies then.... Take care

How do I know that when someone says they sent an email to Chris North and got a reply back from his team that it's because they emailed his team? really?

If you knew anything about this you'd know they reply within 48 hours and they tell you who it's from and what it's in response to. Kind of gives the game away. Kind of strange the expert knows absolutely nothing about it.

I'm sure Amazon do send people all over the world. The point was you said amazons senior management team are based in the Philippines which as per usual for you is complete BS. I know for a fact they are not and if you had half as many contacts as you claim to so would you.
Old 05-03-2015

Good night, must be a late night for you. You have your opinions and I have mine. I know who I talk to, do business with, sell my products to and who I have vendor accounts with. Have you ever been to amazon's head office in Slough, do you have a relationship manager for your amazons accounts,do you people on the inside who can help you?

Last edited by Taking The Micky; 05-03-2015 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Got the disbursement emails this morning. Whoop Whoop
Old 05-08-2015

Find this very hard to believe from a deleted account, but well done. You sure you were not just suspended. Lets hope the money arrives as did the e mail. ADVICE, move the money from your account as soon as it arrives.
Old 05-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidy88 View Post
Thanks for the update zaidy and that's great news. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Ignore people like Micky. I'm not sure what their problem is other than being wrong all the time.

Micky your reaction to this sums you up perfectly. You'd rather be right and have this guy lose 12k than just admit once again you were completely wrong.

And people wonder why I get annoyed at his bad info.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
zaidy88 (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidy88 View Post
Coingratulations zaidy88
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
zaidy88 (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015
Threadstarter  

I found it hard to believe myself this morning when I logged in and seen 3 emails from DE, FR and ES for fund disbursements. Delighted isn't the word.
Just waiting on the UK now too.
Well, I can't log into the account and haven't been able to for 3-4 months now so assuming that means it is deleted.
Suspended accounts in the past and I've always been able to log in.
Not sure if the email to Chris North helped, but I'm going to assume it did as his office was the only one to reply to me.
Old 05-08-2015

Your email,to chairs North will be what set this up. This was my point about how people with deleted accounts can get the money back if they know the right way to go about it. Anyway, seriously I'm very happy for you.

Good job you didn't listen to those saying the money is gone. Let this be a 12k lesson.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-08-2015 at 03:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
zaidy88 (05-08-2015)