Saving shipping labels as pdf any beacons or tracking - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-04-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Saving shipping labels as pdf any beacons or tracking

Quote:
Originally Posted by idds View Post
This is an excellent point. I can assume the same is true for FedEx.
I don't think that's the case for fedex. If you have a fedex account it's pretty easy to figure out. If your account # is in the tracking number then it is, otherwise it's not.

For UPS the 6 characters after 1Z is the shipper's account #
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
How do you guys save a shipping label as a PDF?

I use stamps.com for postage, and anytime I try to print a shipping label to a PDF file (like in the case of returns) I get an error message saying something like "USPS regulations prohibit printing shipping labels to PDF files."

I can see why they do it. It would be easy enough to recycle the same shipping label hundreds of time. How do you do it, OP?
Its in adobe when i print it asks me what printer in the list of printers it gives option to print to pdf then makes a pdf file .. once the the tracking number has been accepted at post office a copied label will NOT scan into system with exact same barcode shows duplicate error . I messed up once by mistake printed the label twice . the first one scanned in second one didnt .I just see all kinds of stuff can be hidden in pdfs wasnt sure about Purifying the pdf as i would a pic would clean all possibilities of becons meta data and other hidden eb goodies lol .
Old 10-05-2016

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
Its in adobe when i print it asks me what printer in the list of printers it gives option to print to pdf then makes a pdf file .. once the the tracking number has been accepted at post office a copied label will NOT scan into system with exact same barcode shows duplicate error . I messed up once by mistake printed the label twice . the first one scanned in second one didnt .I just see all kinds of stuff can be hidden in pdfs wasnt sure about Purifying the pdf as i would a pic would clean all possibilities of becons meta data and other hidden eb goodies lol .
Like I said above (other than FBA), just use a 3rd party shipping service like Shipstation.