Can I add a new PayPal to my eBay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-19-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Can I add a new PayPal to my eBay account

Hi guys, basically today my PayPal account limits were limited, I have £8500 in my account and PayPal are requiring a lot of documents most which I can't provide so guess they will be 180 days wait before I have withdraw the money. What I want to know is can I add another PayPal account which has not been used previously to any eBay's and is fully unlimited or will there be further issues once I have added this PayPal to my eBay account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Can I add a new PayPal to my eBay account

You can do a lot of things......run naked in the streets, jump off a building, cheer for the wrong football team.....but then again no one can tell you how long you will survive, same goes when adding a new PayPal to an ebay account. Will you have issues, most likely...when? No one knows. So, it's up to you to outweigh the risk factor and if you are willing to do it, then so be it.

All that being said, some people will come here and tell you they have done this and their accounts are going strong, yes, it can happen but always know that sh*t can hit the roof at any time.
Old 06-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Lol thank you for a great response, what is it that you would recommend
Old 06-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
You can do a lot of things......run naked in the streets, jump off a building, cheer for the wrong football team.....but then again no one can tell you how long you will survive, same goes when adding a new PayPal to an ebay account. Will you have issues, most likely...when? No one knows. So, it's up to you to outweigh the risk factor and if you are willing to do it, then so be it.

All that being said, some people will come here and tell you they have done this and their accounts are going strong, yes, it can happen but always know that sh*t can hit the roof at any time.
Lol what a great response, so what is you you would recommend?
Old 06-20-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

That depends on how serious your business is. If you rely on it to put food on the table then I would abandon the account and get busy making stealth accounts right away.

If it's a side line you don't take too seriously then I'd be more inclined to add a new paypal to the ebay and see how it goes. Obviously never leave more money in pp than you can afford to lose.
Old 06-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

For what it's worth, I tried adding a new Paypal to one of my accounts and it lasted exactly 2 days.

Merchant account is the only long term solution in this situation.
Old 06-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Its a very risky move to do so since the info on the two accounts will be a complete mismatch. Any such action raises a red flag any kind of review will reveal the problem and get the accounts in trouble.
I would never recommend doing that.
Old 06-25-2017
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Its a very risky move to do so since the info on the two accounts will be a complete mismatch. Any such action raises a red flag any kind of review will reveal the problem and get the accounts in trouble.
I would never recommend doing that.
Yes, but a developed ebay account is part of the business in general.
So lets say a person who developed an ebay account no longer wants to stay in ebay business and he just transfers the account to his wife or son, but he wants to keep his paypal account for himself for his own purposes. So in this way, a new paypal account appears to that ebay account, does this sound inappropriate?
Old 06-25-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVB View Post
Hi guys, basically today my PayPal account limits were limited, I have £8500 in my account and PayPal are requiring a lot of documents most which I can't provide so guess they will be 180 days wait before I have withdraw the money. What I want to know is can I add another PayPal account which has not been used previously to any eBay's and is fully unlimited or will there be further issues once I have added this PayPal to my eBay account?
Yes, eBay allows this but you have to take it slow because you are starting over again on Paypal. You have to do this correctly. Here are the steps I take that made it work:
1. Start on brand new fresh browser
2. Log in to eBay and go to the listing page
3. Go down to Payment options > Email address for receiving payment box

4. Put in your Paypal new email address
5. Fund from sales will now flow to your new PP
Old 06-25-2017
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Yes, eBay allows this but you have to take it slow because you are starting over again on Paypal. You have to do this correctly. Here are the steps I take that made it work:

5. Fund from sales will now flow to your new PP
and doing it this way, paypal is not going to link it to the account that has been limited and previously used on the same ebay account?
Old 06-25-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

The best reason for doing STEPS OUTLINED ABOVE is when PP limited your account because you met or they think you will meet their tax criteria of 200/20k per year and they asking tax documentation or ID. OTHER REASONS are "iffy" at best and could get you LIMITED AGAIN FAST.
Old 06-25-2017
MU

I guess changing my ebay user ID is not going to help anything
Old 06-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kao View Post
I guess changing my ebay user ID is not going to help anything
No, that would be pointless really.
Old 06-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVB View Post
Lol what a great response, so what is you you would recommend?
If you want to be reckless and dangerous then you can try using a new PayPal....I would recommend you alter some of the info just a tad but not too much.

If you want to be safe, start a new account....OR better yet start a few accounts. This is why we tell people to make as many accounts as possible, you gotta have backup accounts ready to go.

It's funny, there's a common theme with new people on the forum, it usually goes like this...."I only need 1 good account" and I laugh because, well they wouldn't be here if there was such a thing, lol. There is no such thing, there are risk at every turn we make.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (03-30-2019), rsot (06-25-2017)
Old 06-26-2017
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
If you want to be reckless and dangerous then you can try using a new PayPal....I would recommend you alter some of the info just a tad but not too much.

If you want to be safe, start a new account....OR better yet start a few accounts. This is why we tell people to make as many accounts as possible, you gotta have backup accounts ready to go.

It's funny, there's a common theme with new people on the forum, it usually goes like this...."I only need 1 good account" and I laugh because, well they wouldn't be here if there was such a thing, lol. There is no such thing, there are risk at every turn we make.
I guess I am one of that people you mentioned.
Okay, it seems like that I am starting to believe, that having a few accounts is the best option. I have a few questions still:

1) 'you gotta have backup accounts ready to go.' - is it really going to be that way? because a fresh brand new accounts are gonna have limits, which are going to let you sell for 100$ a month..
2) IS it okay if I am going to list identical listings with few accounts? Ebay are going to be okay with that?
3) about listings in general. Once I create a new stealth account, can I put the same listings I used to put with my dead-now account? Or do I need to change anything or is it perfectly fine the way it is?

Last edited by kao; 06-26-2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03-30-2019

[QUOTE=empirestate;854501]Yes, eBay allows this but you have to take it slow because you are starting over again on Paypal. You have to do this correctly. Here are the steps I take that made it work:

5. Fund from sales will now flow to your new PP[/QUO

I got same problem...Do I need to change the IP address too?? If so thats no problem to do..
Old 03-30-2019

Activity: 13%

First and foremost, make an action plan to having a set of organised stealth accounts.

Only then should you bother adding a new paypal to that ebay. When you do make sure the details are not too different. But in all fairness I can't see it ending well because if paypal suspended you I always feel that's worse than ebay suspending you.

What was the reason they suspended you ? what did their suspension email say ? were you selling high risk ? why let 8.5 G's just accumulate. Big mistake.