How to make a stealth account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-10-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default How to make a stealth account?

Hi everyone,

I've joined your 'community' because I've had my paypal account limited and my e-bay account suspended (MC999). I don't understand because I wasn't even selling high value items, literally just household items, things I don't need any more. And what's more my paypal account was like a gem because I didn't have any 21 day holds and now I've lost that. Oh that e-bay and paypal account were both in my real name. I submitted all the documentation to paypal that they required and they have limited my account for good.

Sooooo now I'm looking at going stealth, and wondering what I will need to do in order to get this .......

What I have done at the moment ......

1. Got one of these mobile broadband dongles. I don't know how to change my ip address on the computer so I'm hoping once I connect this dongle it will go through the vodafone network hence I will get a new ip address. can someone please confirm if this is true please??

2. Next new bank account and credit card to link up with paypal. New bank account is no problem. I can just set up a savings account with Halifax online. I do however use entropay to get a virtual credit card but I've found when you click to confirm the credit card it takes days (longer than 2-3 days) to get the code. So I'm thinking of getting a brand new basic bank account with a bank where I'll get a card as well as sort code and account number. Just to confirm that obviously the account will be in my real name, paypal and ebay can't view my real name when I add it to my new paypal and ebay account can they?

3. Phone number, I can use the mobile dongle's phone number. Also to confirm it with paypal and also e-bay sellers account.

4. Obviously I will need to get a new e-mail address and find a new address. What do people do when making stealth accounts with home addresses? do you just randomly select an address and use it? obviously I can't use my real home address for a stealth because it will get limited.

Also if I am using a '⊗⊗⊗⊗' name, then if my account gets limited and I need to send documents what do I do? Don't paypal realize that not everyone has these documents. Some people have no intention to drive and some people don't have a passport. it's not uncommon, I know of a few people who don't have these. what can I do in these situations? would they accept a birth certificate?

what keeps paypal and ebay accounts from being limited? or having restrictions? anyone got any tips? when's the best to start selling on ebay again? when's the best to start receiving payments on paypal? do I have to leave it a few months or what?

thanks for anyone who can help me

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 09-10-2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: talking about editing docs
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-10-2014
Banned

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: How to make a stealth account?

dude please just read through the forum, you will find all your answers n more...
Old 09-13-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

I recommended you buy eBay Stealth, it's very helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to yaseen46 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-13-2014)
Old 09-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

If you get asked for documents, you will need to think outside the box - nuff said
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Trustfund (08-09-2015)
Old 09-13-2014

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco

buy the stealth guide read it.. follow the instructions then do what works for you best. we all have our own little tricks but you need to know the basics first.. The Game is to be SOLD not TOLD.. then you will be a MASTER at ebay and Paypal..
Old 08-08-2015

Longevity: 75%

I buy stealth accounts it cost but its saves time and I can soon make the money back that I layed out

PS I no its an old post

Last edited by stevebills; 08-08-2015 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

@stevebills, $$$
Old 08-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

ip changes on dongle each time you connect

paypal cannot see your real name, but the card must have same postcode to pass avs, so entropay might be an option.

dongle phone number, yes you can use it, if it is a sim that can be used in a phone too.

address can be random or recommended an accessible one, as business is hard to do without access nowadays, due to auto-returns and other verifications etc

if you get limited, contact a UK account seller for advice.
Old 08-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnpaypal View Post
Hi everyone,

I've joined your 'community' because I've had my paypal account limited and my e-bay account suspended (MC999). I don't understand because I wasn't even selling high value items, literally just household items, things I don't need any more. And what's more my paypal account was like a gem because I didn't have any 21 day holds and now I've lost that. Oh that e-bay and paypal account were both in my real name. I submitted all the documentation to paypal that they required and they have limited my account for good.
I think the first thing to do is to figure out WHY your real account went down in flames. Because some piece of that puzzle was obviously toxic. It could have been many things, but eBay and PayPal do not normally shut down a real user account that is just selling a few household items and then refuse to restore the account after real documents have been provided.

Has someone at your address been banned by eBay or PayPal before you?

Are you using a normal internet connection, with no proxies or VPN's?

Are you under 18 years of age?

Were any of the items you were selling considered high-risk?

Figuring out what caused this will be helpful to you so that you can avoid repeating whatever the mistake was that you made with your real account.
Old 06-23-2017

Longevity: 39%

Can I use the same hotspot that I use on my other accounts on a new account
Old 06-23-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timtimtimmy View Post
Can I use the same hotspot that I use on my other accounts on a new account
Yes. But in that instance keep track of IPs using a spreadsheet to ensure IPs dont overlap between accounts.

Note - Rebooting dongle does not always change IP.
Old 02-19-2019

Longevity: 30%

Since I was suspended the following things have happened. I got a new iPhone, I have my internet provider come out and change my router and modem. My computer was hacked so the computer was completely wiped. I’m pretty sure I have not signed into my suspended account. But you never know I don’t want to get burned. I know people have asked this question over and over but I still need clarification. Regarding IP addresses. Do I need to change the modem IP, the router IP and computer IP?
Old 02-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

@Harding626, the modem IP since it's the main connection to the net