2 paypal accounts limited - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-25-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Re: 2 paypal accounts limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by colfor View Post
@ Aslam NO do NOT attach a new paypal to the eBay account, it will automatically get linked to your limited paypal account, and will also get limited.

That really good eBay account is toast, Im afraid, unless eBay decide you do not have to accept paypal on listings.

What other 'payment methods' would ebay allow without 'accepting paypal'

I've never heard of any ebay items for sale 'not having paypal' as an option
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 55%

You misunderstood my post, I meant in the future, when eBay and paypal split up. As it stands today, in the UK, you MUST have paypal as a payment option. Australia managed to prevent eBay from doing this over there, but the UK seemed to blandly accept this position
Old 12-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslam View Post
Hi, same thing happen to me on one of my account purchased in this forum yesterday we are more then 25000 fb and have more then 130,000£ business turn over every 3 month the ebay account was 10 years old but paypal was only 1 year old :( paypal was 100% verified, sent every 5 days more then 10,000£ to my banks without any issue from last 10 month lots of account activity, but now paypal limited only one email which says this

"Since this is a new account, we want to make sure your information is
secure. We need some additional information to able to confirm your
identity."

they have not mentioned any thing what document they need or how to upload , I have sent them an email but there was no reply :( I have been F**KED up now lot of stock no idea how to sell or where to sell :| they must have new system or check which filtering the stealth accounts now.

Is there any one know should I keep using my ebay which is 100% working no issue not limited ? Should I make new paypal and attach to it ? or what should I do ?
You have a 10 year old account bought from this forum
Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
You have a 10 year old account bought from this forum
Yes I buy last year from a seller in 3000£ the ebay account was 10 years old he arranged it from one of his friend he said and the paypal he just created for me. I should have created my own paypal at that time because my wife's had all her details original but I had been little lazy and thought its ok verified account there is no reason to remove it:( but I was wrong if my wife's details I could have used then today it must have cleared from paypal ID check or credit check my badluck.

But I do not believe that now I am able to recover it as paypal is not replying back any thing to such accounts where photo ID and addresses have no connection I am not sure but it seems like only such account are getting down
Old 12-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,216 Times in 4,008 Posts
Activity: 37%
Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnquango View Post
What other 'payment methods' would ebay allow without 'accepting paypal'

I've never heard of any ebay items for sale 'not having paypal' as an option
eBay UK must have PayPal as a payment option. No way around this in the UK
Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Read the T&S of paypal.

Answer is there.

Too much uninformed info will cloud the true story.
Where can i read the ppal T&S??
Old 12-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Google it is the easiest way
Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geegee83 View Post
The only stealth I have left is the one with no docs uploaded as I created it myself and did not purchase it. If that helps.
You lost the others in the end then? Last I heard you still had a couple of purchased ones going but it sounds like they're toast now?
Old 12-25-2014

Just had a quick read of the paypal changes coming in to play on 29 Jan 2015...and some of the main points that will affect stealth below (incase it helps anyone who has not read it)

3. Our Use and Disclosure of Information - Disclosure to Third Parties other than PayPal Customers
Just like most banks or financial/payment service providers, PayPal works with third-party service providers. We need to disclose user data to them from time to time so that the services our users have requested can be performed. These service providers provide important functions to us that allow us to be an easier, faster, and safer way to make payments.

In general, the Luxembourg laws to which PayPal’s handling of user data is subject (data protection and bank secrecy) require a higher degree of transparency than most other EU laws. This is why, unlike the vast majority of providers of internet-based services or financial services in the EU, PayPal lists in its Privacy Policy every third party service provider to whom it discloses user data, together with the purpose of disclosure and type of information disclosed.

Paragraph d of the part of section 4 labelled “Disclosure to Third Parties other than PayPal Customers” has been amended to allow PayPal to disclose certain PayPal customer information to additional third parties or for additional purposes

4.Your information.
Section 1.4 is amended to clarify the importance of PayPal’s Privacy Policy regarding your use of the Online Card Payment Services and now reads as follows:

“Your information. You confirm that you have read, consented and agreed to PayPal’s Privacy Policy, which explains the information that we collect about you and your online business. In particular, you agree and consent that PayPal may obtain from a third party your credit history and financial information about your ability to perform your obligations under this Agreement; the PayPal Privacy Policy lists the companies involved in this exchange of credit-related information. PayPal will review your credit and other risk factors of your Account (reversals and chargebacks, customer complaints, claims etc.) on an ongoing basis, and we may also review your website and the products for sale on it. PayPal will store, use and disclose all information that we have about you in conformity with PayPal’s Privacy Policy.”
Old 12-25-2014

Quite clear in section 4 that we are agreeing to credit checks and therefore this surely is one of the main ways they will sniff out bogus details..

Only questions i have, if anyone know (no guesses please): HAVE WE SIGNED THE RIGHT FOR PAYPAL TO DERIVE OUR INFO FROM DVLA (in the cases where we provide drivrs licence as doc proof)? Or the utility companies when we pass on our bills as proof of address?
Old 12-25-2014

Below are some of the new Credit Reference and Fraud Agencies ppal will be sharing data with:
DueDil Limited (UK)
Creditsafe USA Inc. (USA)
ID Checker.nl BV (Netherlands) (Ireland)
Zoot Enterprises Limited (UK)
Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
You lost the others in the end then? Last I heard you still had a couple of purchased ones going but it sounds like they're toast now?
Yes, they all went in the end, all the same reason as everyone else it seems. 3 purchased, 3 lost.

I've stopped selling on the remaining one for now, although it seems ok.. I can only presume it's because no docs have been uploaded, or because I created it myself? Who knows for sure.

Old 12-25-2014

IDChecker.com

These are the ba****ds going to kill off the game! Will have access to check all passport, drivers license numbers on various databases...

And paypal is a partner of theirs.
Old 12-25-2014

Longevity: 62%

guys anyone managed to get their account restored.

anyone called them?
Old 12-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwp View Post
guys anyone managed to get their account restored.

anyone called them?
I did attached a new 1 year old paypal account to my ebay account who's paypal was limited for no reason and until now it seems working my old ebay with new paypal no issue? my sale is too high in 4 days I had 6000£ in my new paypal but when I try to withdraw money today it says 24 hour it will take previously on my old paypal it took always 10 min for even more then 10,000£ ? any one know why it is taking that much time now ? I seems like to me going to die because when paypal will review it they will know it :( before they release the payment
Old 12-26-2014

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 90%

If they review it yes you will be linked to your old paypal.
Mega stressful situation.
Old 12-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 73%

No need fo review it will limited shortly as soon as ebays automated system picks it up.
Old 12-27-2014

And finally its gone lot before the payment review time. Ebay automatic system picked it up and limited my account but they need Photo ID, invoices, supplier information, business details, Which was all provided on my old paypal account.

what should I do now should I gave them all the same info which I gave them to my old paypal ? and new photo ID for new account? Or should I let it rest in piece ?

One thing I notice that they are asking me for Credit card statement and told me they want this because they want to confirm I own this credit card?? I have entro pay card attached to this account ? I can't provide this any idea ? how to solve this issue. I believe they have knew some how the entropay cards/ gift card or virtual cards, and thats why all the account which have these cards they are targeting them ? One of my account have all f*K* document but orignal CC and it still alive and runing without any issue So I can conclude its virtual cards issue with all the account going down

thanks
Old 12-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslam View Post
And finally its gone lot before the payment review time. Ebay automatic system picked it up and limited my account but they need Photo ID, invoices, supplier information, business details, Which was all provided on my old paypal account.

what should I do now should I gave them all the same info which I gave them to my old paypal ? and new photo ID for new account? Or should I let it rest in piece ?

One thing I notice that they are asking me for Credit card statement and told me they want this because they want to confirm I own this credit card?? I have entro pay card attached to this account ? I can't provide this any idea ? how to solve this issue. I believe they have knew some how the entropay cards/ gift card or virtual cards, and thats why all the account which have these cards they are targeting them ? One of my account have all f*K* document but orignal CC and it still alive and runing without any issue So I can conclude its virtual cards issue with all the account going down

thanks
Dude...say goodbye to this account. You've made the mistake of linking it to a previous limited account so was only a matter of time before they closed it.

Just wait for the 180 days and hope you can release your funds without any fuss, but with the new checks on ID coming in even this will be a good result!

Lesson learnt
Old 12-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad9a9 View Post
Dude...say goodbye to this account. You've made the mistake of linking it to a previous limited account so was only a matter of time before they closed it.

Just wait for the 180 days and hope you can release your funds without any fuss, but with the new checks on ID coming in even this will be a good result!

Lesson learnt
I am so worried that my paypal account old one have 6000£ stuck and the new one have 15000£ stuck :( I fu**ked myself both account have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ photoID which doesn't exist address invalid and the CC is entropay on bank accounts are valid :(.

I am so worried that maybe end of 6 month they will say I am not the owner of this account and they may ask photoID or other doc?? or will they just let the money go to my bank account :(
Old 12-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Why would you leave £15,000 in PayPal?

Why are you using invalid addresses?

At the end of the 180 days PayPal can ask for ID.
Old 12-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Why would you leave £15,000 in PayPal?

Why are you using invalid addresses?

At the end of the 180 days PayPal can ask for ID.

actually I have a business account and the address on the photo ID was tempered when I made the photo Id to make one. My address was No 2 Marsh Road and I changed it to No 21 Marsh road which doesn't exist :(. I left 15000£ because in my old paypal account which was attached with my business ebay account my sale was 3000+ £ every day and I was use to withdraw every 5 days on old paypal without any issue I did the same with this one but when I try to withdraw it got limited :( now the problem is my ebay also freez all my listing ebay do not allow me to update or end :( and they keep selling and I am force to post the item on daily basis :(

and the balance is keep growing. until qty become 0 in my listing :( if it continue selling maybe most of my stock sold and the balance will reach to 40,000+ do you know what should I do to stop this I did call ebay and they said I have to provide documents in my paypal and then I will be able to update my listing qty :((

thanks