Putting together a plan of action. Advice needed please! :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 07-25-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Putting together a plan of action. Advice needed please! :)

Hi All.

Looking to sell 100-200 items a day. I have done my homework and have found several products which I personally feel will sell well.
My intentions are to make between £2-5 profits per item.

Now to the biggest issue I have is the selling process. Most items am looking to sell are straight down the line items with low risk

I would really appreciate some advice on what set up I would need to make this work.

In my mind I guess the only option I have is follows.

- Setting up an Anchor Business selling account to sell 95% of my goods. (Roughly 3000-6000 products a month) – Open 30 Stealth eBay/PayPal accounts selling 150-300 items total, well within the 10 items limit per month. This ultimately raises a considerable amount of questions from my end regarding IP address, amount of computers I might need to be able to make sure accounts were not linked and obviously the issue of taking money from the numerous PayPal accounts.

What would be the best way to do this? Open the accounts and then not use them for 2-3 months and therefore opening new accounts constantly? My next question would be how to make this run smoothly...

Is this a viable option or are there other means of doing this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I have come to a halt on my plans due to the above.

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 07-25-2016 at 04:19 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-25-2016

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Putting together a plan of action. Advice needed please! :)

first, if you plan to make 200 to 400 GBP daily, it would be a good idea to buy the book

second, if you plan to sell 100 -200 items daily, with 5% risky items, why not only sell 95 - 190 low risk items daily ?

Then you should start wit 1, 2, and then 3 stealth accounts, and run them for 3 months to see if your method is good, and then if you have no issues with these accounts, start to think bigger
Old 07-25-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

It's plausible to have 30 accounts all running from the same computer. You would need to log all ips and make sure they never cross between accounts.

For that many accounts I would have multiple dongles.

I personally wouldn't run before you can walk. Instead of looking for 30 accounts. Look for say 5. Get 5 accounts up and running smoothly. Once you are comfortable, add another 5.

Your biggest issue will be opening your bank accounts. You can't just go and open 30. You need to do it slowly and use multiple banks. Many here recommend a max of 5 at each bank.
Old 07-25-2016

Longevity: 55%

Definately bank account problem for you op here in the UK especially, you simply cannot open the amount of them you would need to run that many accounts in the time frame you are thinking. To even remotely consider doing that indicates you need to learn an awful lot more about how stealth accounts work, otherwise your accounts will not last five minutes !!
Old 07-25-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Ok, here is what I'd do if I was you:

1) Buy the book and read it, make sure you understand what you are doing.
2)Create few accounts and see if you can put the theory into practice.
3)Start selling and see if the "I think they'd sell well" theory holds up and if you are actually generating those sorts of numbers.
4)Keep it going and see if you have a long term business model here.

If everything is working without problems and you can handle stealth and sell well, grow.

5)Read about VMware and look into VPN services 24vc.
6)Repeat steps 1-4 in VM

If everything adds up and you are still running smooth, grow.

7)Create/Buy more accounts and grow your business.

I very much doubt you can go from an idea, to 30 accounts. You need to test your business model and everything that comes with it.
Its all good on paper- I will buy for X and sell for Y and next year I will be buying houses, boats and bitches.

In reality, you need to work around numerous different "problems" of stealth operations and do so without losing accounts, losing money, not paying taxes and so on.

Also markets change- Whats good today might be crap tomorrow, T&C can change, you might get linked with all accounts... literally **** happens.
Old 07-25-2016

Longevity: 47%

Why you would go through all that trouble when one of your accounts will sell 3k-6k items and then you need 30 accounts to sell the remaining 300 items.

Ether way follow Haidukken advice to get to what you need to.
Old 01-31-2017

Longevity: 45%

I agree with other replies on here, you should definitely not jump in the deep end straight away. Start off with just a few accounts and see how everything goes, we all know how unpredictable paypal can be.

The below is also what id reccomend as one of the above replies said;

1) Buy the book and read it, make sure you understand what you are doing.
2)Create few accounts and see if you can put the theory into practice.
3)Start selling and see if the "I think they'd sell well" theory holds up and if you are actually generating those sorts of numbers.
4)Keep it going and see if you have a long term business model here.

If everything is working without problems and you can handle stealth and sell well, grow.

5)Read about VMware and look into VPN services 24vc.
6)Repeat steps 1-4 in VM

If everything adds up and you are still running smooth, grow.

7)Create/Buy more accounts and grow your business.

I can agree than using virtual machines is a great way to keep your accounts seperate and unlinked.

The only thing that concerns me is how you are thinking of cashing out, having 30 differnt bank accounts will be a pain in the ass. Id personally have less accounts with higher selling limits. Not only does this make your life easier to manage them all but keeps thing simpler and quicker, which can help prevent you making any mistakes which is much more likely when dealing with so many accounts etc.
Old 02-01-2017

Longevity: 42%

You need to learn how to find a design ideas for drop shipping products.