eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Guide / Tutorial: Buying Bitcoin & Cashing out Bitcoin Anonymously
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial: Buying Bitcoin & Cashing out Bitcoin Anonymously

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
In the UK when a bank transfer is complete it cannot be returned without permission of the receiver. There are some banks (who have singed up to a voluntary code) that can put the funds into a hold in the case of transfers being made to the wrong person, but the funds only get returned when the receiver agrees. There is no automated return process for bank transfers. I am not sure who has mentioned a 15 minute reversal time but I am afraid that just doesn't exist.

While a lot of the sellers do not say they need ID quite a lot of the time when you actually get to the stage of completing the transaction some (not all) will ask for ID even though. There are still a lot of sellers that do not require ID, but it is becoming more common for sellers to request ID
When you start talking to a lot of BTC traders, you'll see its very possible to get a UK bank transfer reversed within the first 15 minutes of the transfer. Many of them don't release BTC until an hour has passed and ID is verified.

I've traded with around 20 people in real life and none of them have ever requested ID, nor have I ever seen the request for it. Even if you meet up with some John Doe, and he asks to see your ID, the transaction itself is still anonymous since its only you and the trader that are communicating.

None of your posts have been helpful to this actual topic, so I say lets move on. This thread/guide is to provide people with insight on how to buy/sell Bitcoin without trails leading back to them. If you have other methods that could help people, I think that would be relevant and helpful to this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to elmo For This Useful Post:
Proelia (01-19-2017)

Aspkin Group