*Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 11-09-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 89%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
My telegram is private, I generally only use it for messaging friends. I do not want it on a public forum. You know who I am, I confirmed it and you read the message. What is the issue?
All is good with this seller now?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 89%
Longevity: 40%
Smile Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspended...in mid air View Post
All is good with this seller now?
yes sir! he received replacement acc and we upgraded him
Old 11-09-2023

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 3%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Bought another USA seller from yobar. This is my third account. I think USA accounts usually are better than other countries. Just my personal take. I love his services overall. Will update on this account in a week or so. But yobar's accounts are pretty phenomenal and great. It works very well.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevacy For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-09-2023)
Old 11-12-2023
Threadstarter  

Thanks! all pm's answered, accounts delivered, discounts applied to packages. and looking forward for honest reviews of our new customers!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old 11-13-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%

What is the warranty situation like for buying the account straight up?
Old 11-13-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenzox View Post
What is the warranty situation like for buying the account straight up?
hi, we highly recommend partner up set up.
but if u want to buy straight up, its possible,for u only and for 24h period.
we can do 7 days for any login issues.( if there's ever any)

UPDATE:

🛡️ 30-Day Premium Warranty Policy 🛡️

For our dedicated customers seeking additional peace of mind, we offer a 30-Day Premium Warranty. This warranty is designed to provide you with extra security and confidence as you embark on your eBay journey.

Features of the 30-Day Premium Warranty:

Comprehensive Account Support: Should any issues arise with your eBay account within the first 30 days, our team will provide priority assistance to resolve these issues at no additional cost.

Account Replacement Guarantee: In the unlikely event that your eBay account encounters critical problems that cannot be resolved (such as suspension or limitations due to factors covered by our warranty), we will replace your account free of charge.

Dedicated Advisory Services: Gain access to personalized consultations and expert advice to optimize your eBay selling strategies, helping you maximize sales and minimize issues.

Fast-Track Issue Resolution: Enjoy expedited support with guaranteed response times, ensuring that any concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.

Terms & Conditions:

The 30-Day Premium Warranty is available at an additional cost.

This warranty covers issues directly related to the account setup and functionality as provided by us.

It does not cover problems arising from user actions that deviate from our recommended practices or eBay’s policies.

To avail of the warranty, the client must adhere strictly to all eBay selling guidelines and the operational instructions provided by us.

The warranty becomes void if the account is used in a manner that violates eBay's terms of service or our provided guidelines.

Claims under the warranty must be made within 30 days of account delivery.

How to Purchase:

To add the 30-Day Premium Warranty to your eBay account package, simply mention it in your communication when finalizing your account purchase. We will include the additional warranty cost in your invoice.

🌟 Invest in your eBay venture with confidence, knowing that our 30-Day Premium Warranty has got you covered!
🌟

Last edited by yobar; 11-13-2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-14-2023

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 50%

I have some concerns hope you can explain clearly.

1) Setup Payment is your bank account , is it ?
2) When I get your eBay account. Can I sell $500 - $1000 or even $2000 on first payout ?
3) If account get suspend or restricted , will you send a replacement or fix it ?
3) How much for buying the account straight up?

Thanks.
Old 11-14-2023
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrau_nt View Post
I have some concerns hope you can explain clearly.

1) Setup Payment is your bank account , is it ?
2) When I get your eBay account. Can I sell $500 - $1000 or even $2000 on first payout ?
3) If account get suspend or restricted , will you send a replacement or fix it ?
3) How much for buying the account straight up?

Thanks.
Hello,

Thank you for your interest and for reaching out with your questions. I'm happy to provide clarity on each of your concerns.

Setup Payment Method: the payment setup is made to our bank account, or yours. you get to choose.

Sales Limits on First Payout: The selling limits depend on the type of account you choose. For instance, our Starter Pack allows for sales between $1,000-$5,000, while our Advanced and Unlimited packs have higher limits. You can definitely aim for $500 - $1,000 or even $2,000 on your first payout, as long as it's within the limits of the account type you select and within the provided guidance.

Account Suspension or Restrictions: In the event that the account gets suspended or restricted, we offer different forms of support based on the situation. If the issue is due to factors within our control or an oversight on our part, we will provide a replacement account. However, if the suspension is due to violation of eBay's policies or misuse of the account based on actions outside our provided guidelines, then the replacement terms would be different. Our aim is to support and guide you to prevent such issues from happening.

Cost for Buying the Account Outright: The cost of purchasing an account outright varies based on the type of account you're interested in. Our packages range from the Starter eBay Pack to the Unlimited eBay Universe, with prices reflecting the features and limits of each. I can provide detailed pricing information once you let me know which package you're considering.

I hope this answers your questions satisfactorily. If you have any more queries or need further information, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to ensure that your transition to using our eBay accounts is smooth and successful.

Best regards,

YoBar
The Following User Says Thank You to yobar For This Useful Post:
hungrau_nt (11-14-2023)
Old 11-16-2023

Longevity: 45%

i didn't get any p.m from you. i want to purchase an account and give it a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to orient For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-17-2023)
Old 11-17-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by orient View Post
i didn't get any p.m from you. i want to purchase an account and give it a try.
thanks so much for your interest! we are eager to work with you and help you on your journey!
pm sent.
please check it.

THANKS!
Old 11-17-2023

Longevity: 23%

N/A (didn’t know I could edit till after I posted lol)

Last edited by glenntinkin; 11-17-2023 at 09:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glenntinkin For This Useful Post:
cobaogio7 (11-29-2023), yobar (11-19-2023)
Old 11-17-2023

Longevity: 23%

5% discount on deposit
The Following User Says Thank You to glenntinkin For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-19-2023)
Old 11-19-2023

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 50%

Asking yobar with my eBay account issues. Will update results and feedback soon hehe ... He responds very quick , nice support

Last edited by hungrau_nt; 11-19-2023 at 10:34 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hungrau_nt For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-19-2023)
Old 11-22-2023
Threadstarter  

Thanks! all pm's answered, accounts delivered, discounts applied to packages. and looking forward for honest reviews of our new customers!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old 11-22-2023

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevacy View Post
Already met with yobar on telegram. Sent him the $299 payment for the basic account. For some reason, yobar does not trust me with the email access to the ebay account after I sent payment through btc. Payment has been confirmed but he for some reason does not trust me even after I was the one who made the deposit. Waiting to resolve this problem with the seller. Will update everyone on the situation after I worked it out with yobar. Haven't received account yet so I can't really vouch yet.
How about your account from LTsellerr, is it worth, what mothly selling limits you received?
The Following User Says Thank You to Arjani For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-23-2023)
Old 11-23-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjani View Post
How about your account from LTsellerr, is it worth, what mothly selling limits you received?
Hi! thanks for your interest!
I am sure all sellers on aspkin are good! they are handpicked and will provide with a lot of value!
thanks!
Old 11-28-2023
Threadstarter  

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old 11-28-2023

Longevity: 39%

5% DISCOUNT ON DEPOSIT

i want the Starter eBay Pack USA please
The Following User Says Thank You to cobaogio7 For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-30-2023)
Old 11-29-2023

Longevity: 39%

Sent payment 399$ for an account with unlimited. Still waiting for the account. Let's see how this work. Will update.
The Following User Says Thank You to cobaogio7 For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-30-2023)
Old 11-30-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 52%

what is your telegram ? i want to buy
The Following User Says Thank You to tamarif123 For This Useful Post:
yobar (11-30-2023)
Old 11-30-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarif123 View Post
what is your telegram ? i want to buy
please, kindly, find the link on the ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaogio7 View Post
Sent payment 399$ for an account with unlimited. Still waiting for the account. Let's see how this work. Will update.

thanks so much! will be ready within 24h or less.
Old 11-30-2023

Longevity: 38%

Been talking to seller for a couple days now, seems promising, will keep updating progress.
5% discount please.